Makiaj Beauty

Scottsdale, AZ View map

Makiaj Beauty is a hair and makeup company based in Scottsdale, Arizona. The company provides its services throughout the local area, including Phoenix and Sedona. Makiaj Beauty was established by talented makeup artist Pooja Mehta in 2010. The company uses the latest techniques in hairstyling and makeup application to create perfect, modern yet timeless, beauty looks.

Experience
Pooja's training took place in Paris, France, at the world-renowned beauty and fashion school, J.P Fleurimon. She was mentored by accomplished bridal makeup artists and stylists. Over the past decade, she has become a well-known international hair-stylist and makeup artist.

Services
Makiaj Beauty offers high-quality beauty, hair, and makeup services for wedding events. These services include the following:

• Consultations
  • Licensed
  • Blowouts
  • Updos/styling
  • Contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$27

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Lila Married on 04/09/2022

Gorgeous wedding hair and makeup

I used Makiaj Beauty for my wedding hair and makeup and had an amazing experience. Vanessa and Lena were extremely helpful when I was booking our services. We used Michaela for our hair and makeup and I would give her 6 stars if I could. Michaela was so kind, professional, knowledgeable and I could tell she is passionate and loves what she does. My bridal hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted - classic, glow-y, glamorous, clean, natural - just perfect. We had Michaela for my bridal hair and makeup and 4 bridesmaids hair and makeup and my mother-in-laws hair and makeup. Everyone loved their wedding looks! I did book Makiaj about 3 months prior to my wedding and I am lucky they were available. They are the BEST in Arizona so I would recommend booking them as far as you can to ensure they are available!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 03/12/2022

Book them!

Loved my hair and makeup on my wedding day! Diana made sure everything was exactly like I wanted and it lasted all night! They made my mom and grandmother feel and look amazing as well! Wonderful people!
  • Kirstyn
    Kirstyn W. Married on 11/06/2021

Great experience - highly recommend!!

I feel so fortunate to have had Makiaj do my hair and makeup, bridesmaids' hair and makeup, and my mom's hair and makeup on my wedding day! They traveled to our venue, brought additional lighting, and created a timeline to ensure everything stayed on track. Danielle did my hair and makeup for my trial and wedding day, and to say I felt beautiful would be an understatement. We received SO many compliments on our hair and makeup! Not only was her work incredible, but Danielle is also extremely kind and professional. We couldn't have asked for a better team!! I am forever grateful.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Ashtyn & Chris
    44 photos · 04/07/2018
  • Rohit & Kinjal
    25 photos · 11/28/2016

Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing Gina Ooi Photo, Video & Editing Wedding Photographers

Pooja does beautiful works of art. I would highly recommend Pooja's services.

4332 N. WELLS FARGO AVE. #200 (2ND FLOOR) Scottsdale, AZ, 85251
Location of (Makiaj Beauty)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding