66 Reviews for Makiaj Beauty

Hair (11)
Updos/Styling (8)
Consultations (5)
66 Makiaj Beauty Reviews

Pooja is AMAZING! My wife looked amazing and it wasn't too cakey or clown looking she made it so natural!

Profile Picture User7889043, [Private], 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so happy I went with Makiaj Beauty!!! My experience with them was excellent, from start to finish! I am a WOC and I was a little worried finding a MUA, I wanted to make sure that I could work with a MUA that was familiar with my skin tone and knew what colors and techniques would work best. I did a lot of research and finally decided to reach out to Makiaj Beauty. I had my makeup trial with Marlene about a month before my wedding, she was such a pleasure to work with! She was very patient and attentive and she was able to help create the look I was going for. I hired Makiaj Beauty for most of my bridal party (6 out of the 8 of them) along with my mom and aunt. They glammed all of my girls up and I was so pleased to hear that everyone was happy with their looks! It was really impressive. They are very professional and they stick to a strict timeline and schedule. All of my bridesmaids, (all eight of them!) were glammed up and ready to go well before the ceremony started. This team has truly mastered their craft and they have a solid formula down, which is why I felt so comfortable working with them on my big day. Marlene was really amazing, my makeup was on point, and I still looked true to self. Just a very glammed up version! :) She was so awesome, she talked to me and joked with me, we listen to music, and I felt at such ease whiile she was glamming me up. I honestly felt so comfortable and at ease getting ready that day, and I wouldn't have had it any other way. They even give you a touch up kit to have throughout your wedding day. They've crossed all their Ts and dotted all of their Is. If you're looking for a hair and make up team that is experienced, organized, and fun to work with, then set up some up a consultation with Makiaj Beauty. They rock!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/30/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I hired Makiaj last minute for my daughters upcoming wedding. We were in luck that the wedding was on a Tuesday because they are booked most weekends. I sent them an inquiry on a weekend and received an instant message that they were out of the office at a wedding and would contact me on Monday. Vanessa was very sweet in explaining what they could do for us and sending me a proposal. They are very organized and definitely know their business. My daughter is self-employed, has a retail business and couldn't get in weeks early to make her Trial appointment. In the end, the trial was done the day before the wedding so she looked gorgeous for the rehearsal and dinner! The entire team arrived on schedule the day of the wedding with everything they could possibly need, the rearranged the suite to accommodate their needs for hair and makeup stations. They were professional, cheerful and kept everyone relaxed. I hadn't thought about how I wanted my hair done and drew a blank when they asked me. I would recommend that you have pictures or be able to give them direction so that you get the look you want. My makeup was spectacular, my sister and nieces commented that I was absolutely beautiful! Thank you! As for the Bride, she was stunning! Her hair was done in a sidesweep with hair jewelry just above the bun, her makeup was just as spectacular! They use a lip stain so that the color stays on forever! Even through drinks and dinner! Fabulous stuff! I highly recommend Mikiaj Beauty, you won't be sorry, you will be THRILLED!

Profile Picture chriss, 12/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Vanessa! One word, AMAZING! Amazing work, amazing customer service, amazing attitude. Not only did she make my bridesmaids and Mom look amazing, but she made me look perfect. My makeup lasted from beginning to end. She took her time to make sure we all looked perfect for my day and I am so grateful for her. If you are look for a makeup artist who will bring our your natural beauty and provide excellent service, look no further. Makiaj Beauty is the best and will do their best to make you a happy customer. Their pictures and review are all the proof you need!

Profile Picture Sheri, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Pooja is an amazing make-up artist & hair stylist. I looked flawless for all 4 of my wedding events and each look was tailored to meet my exact vision. She really listened to what I was looking for and exceeded my expectations. I could not have picked a better person to do my hair and make-up for my wedding!! I received hundreds of compliments and relive how beautiful she made me look when I watch all the videos and look through all the photos. The weekend would not have been the same without her every step of the way! She is worth every penny!!

Profile Picture Puja, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so happy that I chose Makiaj for our hair and makeup for the big day. Rayanna and her girls did an amazing job, and we had a great time getting ready. Everyone (me + my mom + 7 bridesmaids + 2 sisters) looked beautiful and stayed looking beautiful even after a night full of drinks and dancing :)

Rayanna did an amazing job incorporating my feedback from the trial into my wedding day makeup and I couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out. I'm not someone who wears a ton of makeup on the regular, and she made great suggestions and made it so I still felt like myself. Not to mention she's hilarious which made both the trial and the big day a blast :) Thanks, Ray & Team!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Pooja and her team are simply amazing. They are professional, have great communication but most importantly, their work is unbeatable. On the day of my wedding, I wanted the best of the best for my make-up and that's exactly what I got. Pooja applied my make-up as well as my mom's and mother in laws. The rest of her team tackled my 6 bridesmaids and 2 sister-in-laws. Everyone looked AMAZING! It was the best feeling in the world knowing I was in good hands. Makiaj Beauty is a team of beauty experts and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a truly unforgettable experience.

Photo for Makiaj Beauty Review - Bridal Makeup by Poojah
Profile Picture Tara, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Makiaj Beauty is a great salon in the Scottsdale area, they have talented makeup artists who are sweet and make you feel comfortable! I definitely recommend this place 10/10!

Profile Picture User7795514, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I don't have the words to express the beauty they created for me on my special day. Made me feel beyond beautiful. The professionalism and the value they have in what they do as makeup artist and hair stylist is amazing. I highly recommend makiaj beauty for all special occasions.
Anonymous

Profile Picture User7540863, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Marlene is absolutely the best at what she does , she is so professional at what she does and so passionate about her work . She made me feel absolutely beautiful with her talent . I would recommend her to everybody for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Yvette, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Makiaj beauty did an amazing job on my hair and makeup! They are super friendly, fun, and professional. My Hollywood waves turned out beyond perfect!

Profile Picture User7603148, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

LOVED working with Pooja and Vanessa. They were so incredible and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. They listened to what I wanted and definitely gave me the look I imagined. I would recommend them to anyone/everyone!

Profile Picture User7416032, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Fantastic experience with Pooja and her team! Extremely talented, friendly, and understanding. Helped make my wedding go smoothly as hair and makeup was one thing I didn't have to worry about. Flexible in accommodating the numerous changes I had to make in adding people to my bridal party even up to the day of the events. Appreciated her understanding and grateful for her talent!! I felt so beautiful throughout my wedding... You can't go wrong with her!!

Profile Picture mariagarciaiscool55@gmail.com, 12/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vanessa was absolutely amazing! The level and quality of work is unbeatable.

Profile Picture Puja, 12/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

So glad I decided to go with Makiaj beauty for my wedding! Their so professional & fun, made me feel so comfortable. I loved how they did my make up, I let them take control on everything, they really know what their doing!! Thank you girls for making my big day the best!

Profile Picture Marlene, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I love the people that work for Makiaj Beauty. They're very organized and professional and know how to make you look as beautiful as ever for what ever important day you may have coming up! Ive used their service more than once and have always left completely satisfied and confident in my look. You won't be disappointed :)

Profile Picture Chaise, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Made me feels so beautiful on my birthday. Everyone loved my makeup!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 12/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Professional and does beautiful work

Profile Picture Ryann, 12/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Vanessa was amazing and her work was such a perfection ! She's very warm and welcoming ! I will definitely recommend everyone to her !

Profile Picture Melinda, 12/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Pooja, Vanessa and the whole team were such a dream to work with! Not only are their skills top notch (and I am really picky about make up) but they are so kind and pleasant to work with! I not only got an amazing vendor who made all my wedding visions a reality but actually I stay in touch with the girls because they are such great people. HIGHLY RECOMMEND MAKIAJ TO ANYONE CONSIDERING THEM OR LOOKING FOR A MAKEUP TEAM!!

Profile Picture Nikki, 11/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

BEST MAKEUP TEAM EVER! Pooja, Vanessa and the whole team were a dream to work with. They made every vision I had of myself on my wedding day a reality. They are kind and patient and will make your wedding day even more special by truly making you look your best! HIGHLY RECOMMEND MAKIAJ TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE!

Profile Picture Sarang, 11/25/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Pooja and her team are the absolute best! My wedding was a few weeks ago. Pooja made me feel so beautiful, literally like a doll. She has magical hands, it's insane how amazing she is! I had so many compliments, my make up looked amazing in photos. Day of wedding went smoothly, we had not even done an up-do hair trial (last minute I decided to wear my hair up) and she nailed it! Just exactly what my vision was. Her team is great, so wonderful, my bridal party loved, loved Vanessa and Rayanna. They worked on more than 8 of my girls. I will only be getting my make up done by Makiaj Beauty for all my future events!

Profile Picture Ana, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Pooja and Vanessa are absolute ROCK STARS! I found them online and was so impressed with their portfolios. I scheduled a trial, where I met them both and some of their team. They are as kind as they are talented and we had a great trial. They had another wedding scheduled for the same day as mine, but made some magic happen and did both weddings, which I was so thrilled with. For mine, they did 5 bridesmaids, my mom, my mother in law, my two flower girls and me. Pooja, Sami and Christina were on time, professional, fun and made everyone look like a million bucks. Seeing my bridal party look so beautiful (and happy with their hair & makeup!) was one of the best parts of the day for me. As for my look, I felt like a princess. I didn’t want to be overly made-up and they struck exactly the right balance of softness and glam. These ladies went above and beyond for the big day and they’re worth every penny!

Profile Picture Chelsey & Rhett, 11/5/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Where do I begin?? I was in town and had one day to do my wedding hair and makeup trial with Pooja. Turns out the AC broke in the studio in the middle of summer, and what did she do? She improvised and we went to her nearby residence to do the trial. That was the first thing that let me know she was truly unique. She welcomed me into her own home and made it work! She was so pleasant to work with throughout the whole process. Not only was she down to earth and fun, but her hair and makeup skills are out of this world! She made me look like the best version of ME. I can’t even begin to describe how talented Pooja and her team are. I was worried about my husband not liking makeup on me day of the wedding because he’s not used to it…but she seriously works magic and he was speechless when he saw me. They were so amazing that one of my bridesmaids hired her for her wedding in MEXICO in January! So glad I found Makiaj Beauty-they made me feel like a queen!

Profile Picture Karly, 10/30/16, 3 Reviews