Makiaj Beauty Reviews

Makiaj Beauty 5
Makiaj Beauty 6
Makiaj Beauty 7

Gus · Getting married on 03/09/2019

Pooja is AMAZING! My wife looked amazing and it wasn't too cakey or clown looking she made it so natural!

• Marissa

Marissa · Married on 11/11/2018

Early bird got the worm

The day after my now husband proposed to me, an old friend/coworker Vanessa had congratulated us and I thought of how I wanted her to do my hair and makeup for wedding day! I didn’t book as soon as I should’ve because the only opening they had for my wedding day was super early in the morning at their shop. So my sister and best friend joined me at 5am on wedding day for hair and makeup because I refused to have anyone else doll me up! Vanessa is THAT great at what she does. Plus, she’s so cute and fun to be around. Her and the other girls who teamed up to get us ready were so upbeat considering how early in the morning it was! They also sent us with a little touch up kit to get us by until ceremony time. I barely touched up, I just had to use a setting spray a few times throughout the morning, which is saying a lot because I have very oily skin! In any case, these girls are amazing at what they do and I plan to have Vanessa doll me up for other occasions!

Michelle · Married on 10/06/2018

Stays on & looks amazing!

Two words: It stays!!! I had a trial session with Vanessa and she was also my MUA for the day-of. Her and Jaz were fun to be around and experts in wedding makeup! I learned very quickly from the trial session that there would be no need for touch ups as my makeup stayed on from 10am till midnight! Vanessa also makes you feel very comfortable for someone who is not very experienced with having makeup done or even touching your face! I hope I can find another reason to get pampered by her again!

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2018

I am so happy I went with Makiaj Beauty!!! My experience with them was excellent, from start to finish! I am a WOC and I was a little worried finding a MUA, I wanted to make sure that I could work with a MUA that was familiar with my skin tone and knew what colors and techniques would work best. I did a lot of research and finally decided to reach out to Makiaj Beauty. I had my makeup trial with Marlene about a month before my wedding, she was such a pleasure to work with! She was very patient and attentive and she was able to help create the look I was going for. I hired Makiaj Beauty for most of my bridal party (6 out of the 8 of them) along with my mom and aunt. They glammed all of my girls up and I was so pleased to hear that everyone was happy with their looks! It was really impressive. They are very professional and they stick to a strict timeline and schedule. All of my bridesmaids, (all eight of them!) were glammed up and ready to go well before the ceremony started. This team has truly mastered their craft and they have a solid formula down, which is why I felt so comfortable working with them on my big day. Marlene was really amazing, my makeup was on point, and I still looked true to self. Just a very glammed up version! :) She was so awesome, she talked to me and joked with me, we listen to music, and I felt at such ease whiile she was glamming me up. I honestly felt so comfortable and at ease getting ready that day, and I wouldn't have had it any other way. They even give you a touch up kit to have throughout your wedding day. They've crossed all their Ts and dotted all of their Is. If you're looking for a hair and make up team that is experienced, organized, and fun to work with, then set up some up a consultation with Makiaj Beauty. They rock!!

chriss · Married on 12/05/2017

I hired Makiaj last minute for my daughters upcoming wedding. We were in luck that the wedding was on a Tuesday because they are booked most weekends. I sent them an inquiry on a weekend and received an instant message that they were out of the office at a wedding and would contact me on Monday. Vanessa was very sweet in explaining what they could do for us and sending me a proposal. They are very organized and definitely know their business. My daughter is self-employed, has a retail business and couldn't get in weeks early to make her Trial appointment. In the end, the trial was done the day before the wedding so she looked gorgeous for the rehearsal and dinner! The entire team arrived on schedule the day of the wedding with everything they could possibly need, the rearranged the suite to accommodate their needs for hair and makeup stations. They were professional, cheerful and kept everyone relaxed. I hadn't thought about how I wanted my hair done and drew a blank when they asked me. I would recommend that you have pictures or be able to give them direction so that you get the look you want. My makeup was spectacular, my sister and nieces commented that I was absolutely beautiful! Thank you! As for the Bride, she was stunning! Her hair was done in a sidesweep with hair jewelry just above the bun, her makeup was just as spectacular! They use a lip stain so that the color stays on forever! Even through drinks and dinner! Fabulous stuff! I highly recommend Mikiaj Beauty, you won't be sorry, you will be THRILLED!

Sheri · Married on 09/09/2017

Vanessa! One word, AMAZING! Amazing work, amazing customer service, amazing attitude. Not only did she make my bridesmaids and Mom look amazing, but she made me look perfect. My makeup lasted from beginning to end. She took her time to make sure we all looked perfect for my day and I am so grateful for her. If you are look for a makeup artist who will bring our your natural beauty and provide excellent service, look no further. Makiaj Beauty is the best and will do their best to make you a happy customer. Their pictures and review are all the proof you need!

Puja · Married on 08/12/2017

Pooja is an amazing make-up artist & hair stylist. I looked flawless for all 4 of my wedding events and each look was tailored to meet my exact vision. She really listened to what I was looking for and exceeded my expectations. I could not have picked a better person to do my hair and make-up for my wedding!! I received hundreds of compliments and relive how beautiful she made me look when I watch all the videos and look through all the photos. The weekend would not have been the same without her every step of the way! She is worth every penny!!

Makiaj Beauty 8
    Makiaj Beauty 9
    Makiaj Beauty 10
    Makiaj Beauty 11
    Makiaj Beauty 12

Kathryn · Married on 04/14/2017

I am so happy that I chose Makiaj for our hair and makeup for the big day. Rayanna and her girls did an amazing job, and we had a great time getting ready. Everyone (me + my mom + 7 bridesmaids + 2 sisters) looked beautiful and stayed looking beautiful even after a night full of drinks and dancing :)

Rayanna did an amazing job incorporating my feedback from the trial into my wedding day makeup and I couldn't have been happier with the way everything turned out. I'm not someone who wears a ton of makeup on the regular, and she made great suggestions and made it so I still felt like myself. Not to mention she's hilarious which made both the trial and the big day a blast :) Thanks, Ray & Team!

Makiaj Beauty 13
    Makiaj Beauty 14
    Makiaj Beauty 15

Tara · Married on 04/08/2017

Pooja and her team are simply amazing. They are professional, have great communication but most importantly, their work is unbeatable. On the day of my wedding, I wanted the best of the best for my make-up and that's exactly what I got. Pooja applied my make-up as well as my mom's and mother in laws. The rest of her team tackled my 6 bridesmaids and 2 sister-in-laws. Everyone looked AMAZING! It was the best feeling in the world knowing I was in good hands. Makiaj Beauty is a team of beauty experts and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a truly unforgettable experience.

Makiaj Beauty 16
  • User7795514 · 1+ year ago

Makiaj Beauty is a great salon in the Scottsdale area, they have talented makeup artists who are sweet and make you feel comfortable! I definitely recommend this place 10/10!

• User7540863 · 1+ year ago

I don't have the words to express the beauty they created for me on my special day. Made me feel beyond beautiful. The professionalism and the value they have in what they do as makeup artist and hair stylist is amazing. I highly recommend makiaj beauty for all special occasions.
    Anonymous

• Y

Yvette · Married on 01/07/2017

Marlene is absolutely the best at what she does , she is so professional at what she does and so passionate about her work . She made me feel absolutely beautiful with her talent . I would recommend her to everybody for any special occasion!

• User7603148 · 1+ year ago

Makiaj beauty did an amazing job on my hair and makeup! They are super friendly, fun, and professional. My Hollywood waves turned out beyond perfect!

Natasha · Married on 01/01/2017

LOVED working with Pooja and Vanessa. They were so incredible and made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. They listened to what I wanted and definitely gave me the look I imagined. I would recommend them to anyone/everyone!

mariagarciaiscool55@gmail.com · Married on 12/23/2016

Fantastic experience with Pooja and her team! Extremely talented, friendly, and understanding. Helped make my wedding go smoothly as hair and makeup was one thing I didn't have to worry about. Flexible in accommodating the numerous changes I had to make in adding people to my bridal party even up to the day of the events. Appreciated her understanding and grateful for her talent!! I felt so beautiful throughout my wedding... You can't go wrong with her!!

Puja · Married on 12/23/2016

Vanessa was absolutely amazing! The level and quality of work is unbeatable.

Marlene · Married on 12/17/2016

So glad I decided to go with Makiaj beauty for my wedding! Their so professional & fun, made me feel so comfortable. I loved how they did my make up, I let them take control on everything, they really know what their doing!! Thank you girls for making my big day the best!

Chaise · Married on 12/16/2016

I love the people that work for Makiaj Beauty. They're very organized and professional and know how to make you look as beautiful as ever for what ever important day you may have coming up! Ive used their service more than once and have always left completely satisfied and confident in my look. You won't be disappointed :)

Kimberly · Married on 12/10/2016

Made me feels so beautiful on my birthday. Everyone loved my makeup!

Ryann · Married on 12/09/2016

Professional and does beautiful work

Melinda · Married on 12/04/2016

Vanessa was amazing and her work was such a perfection ! She's very warm and welcoming ! I will definitely recommend everyone to her !

Nikki · Married on 11/25/2016

Pooja, Vanessa and the whole team were such a dream to work with! Not only are their skills top notch (and I am really picky about make up) but they are so kind and pleasant to work with! I not only got an amazing vendor who made all my wedding visions a reality but actually I stay in touch with the girls because they are such great people. HIGHLY RECOMMEND MAKIAJ TO ANYONE CONSIDERING THEM OR LOOKING FOR A MAKEUP TEAM!!

Sarang · Married on 11/25/2016

BEST MAKEUP TEAM EVER! Pooja, Vanessa and the whole team were a dream to work with. They made every vision I had of myself on my wedding day a reality. They are kind and patient and will make your wedding day even more special by truly making you look your best! HIGHLY RECOMMEND MAKIAJ TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE!

Ana · Married on 11/05/2016

Pooja and her team are the absolute best! My wedding was a few weeks ago. Pooja made me feel so beautiful, literally like a doll. She has magical hands, it's insane how amazing she is! I had so many compliments, my make up looked amazing in photos. Day of wedding went smoothly, we had not even done an up-do hair trial (last minute I decided to wear my hair up) and she nailed it! Just exactly what my vision was. Her team is great, so wonderful, my bridal party loved, loved Vanessa and Rayanna. They worked on more than 8 of my girls. I will only be getting my make up done by Makiaj Beauty for all my future events!