27 Reviews for Paris Pro Make Up

25 Paris Pro Make Up Reviews

Michelle did a great job on our makeup. We went with airbrush and everyone's face looked incredible, not to mention flawless!! We danced all night and our makeup was still gorgeous by the end of the evening! Michelle was also super sweet and listened really well to the 'look' we each were going for.

Profile Picture Jen, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was so happy with Michelle's make up services for myself and my mother for my wedding. Michelle used airbrush make up to make our skin look flawless. Our make up lasted through LOTS of happy tears and stood up to the Arizona heat. Michelle was sensitive to all our concerns and completely professional and unfazed when our time was unexpectedly interrupted because of a last minute issue with my dress. She even helped us throw a few stitches to fix the problem! Michelle is a reliable professional and a sweet, well-rounded person who I'm so glad I got the chance to know.

Profile Picture Mikala, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle is great! She did both hair and make up for myself, my mother and my sister. We are all very picky but Michelle asks lots of questions to ascertain our needs and took the time to get everything just right. All three of us wanted complicated up-do's and last minute adjustments. Michelle handled everything with ease. She was friendly, professional accommodating at all times, even though I know I was difficult a difficult customer. I highly recommend Michelle for your wedding day beauty needs.

Profile Picture Taryn, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle did a beautiful job on my make up as well as for 3 of my bridesmaids and my maid of honor. At first, everyone, including, myself, was a little hesitant to work with a make up artist because none of us wear much if any make up on a daily basis. Michelle immediately put us all at ease and applied natural looking make up that also looked fabulous in my pictures. She listened to all our concerns and also had a great sense of humor. Michelle is professional, talented and so much fun to be around! What more could a bride ask for?!

Profile Picture Kim, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle is amazing :) her airbrush makeup made me feel beautiful ! The pictures turned out amazing , and most importantly I felt great! She spent a lot Of time with me prior to my wedding, testing different options. My bridesmaids looked beautiful as well . I will continue to use Michelle for future special occasions and refer her to all my friends and family :)

Profile Picture User3632707, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle did a fabulous job on my wedding make up. She did airbrush make up for me as well as 4 bridesmaids, my mother and the maid of honor. Michelle was punctual, efficient and also had a great sense of humor and kept the whole preparation process stress free and fun. We were all so pleased with the results and received so many comments throughout the night. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Lisa, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle was very easy to work with. We had a relatively tight timeline; she was punctual and extremely accommodating. She asked us lots of questions about what kind of look we wanted and confirmed that she was getting it right throughout the process. The Wedding pictures look great. Thanks Michelle.

Profile Picture User4069929, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle did a fabulous job on my make up and hair for my wedding! She made me feel absolutely gorgeous and was friendly, punctual and professional at all times. Michelle also did the make up for my 5 bridesmaids and maid of honor. They were all thrilled with the results and the make up lasted the entire night of the reception. The pictures look great! I've already recommended Michelle to a few of my friends and will continue to do so in the future.

Profile Picture Daria, 4/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle is a genuine , well-rounded, kind and fun person to work with as well as a very talented artist. Michelle also has a natural ability to read people and understand their comfort levels. I honestly had no clue about either skin care or make up when I first met Michelle for our initial consultation. She immediately put me at ease and listened to my concerns, asking detailed questions about my skin and hair care needs in addition to questions about my dress, colors, etc. Michelle then created a perfect look for me and even helped me develop a skin care regime for the month leading up to my wedding to address some concerns I had. She was equally as friendly and professional with my 4 bridesmaids, maid of honor and both my mother and the mother of the groom. My 4 year old daughter also fell in love with her! Michelle gave her a little age appropriate pampering at no additional charge. In sum, I could not have been happier with Michelle's work and inviting personality. In my opinion, Michelle is an essential for any bride to be.

Profile Picture Missy, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Hiring Michelle for my wedding was the best decision I ever made! I was very intimidated by the entire wedding planning process and also don't usually wear much make up. Michelle made me feel at ease, and I quickly learned that I could trust her guidance in creating a look that was perfect for a formal event (and for pictures) but also took my more natural preferences into account. Michelle is also a very interesting person and so fun to talk to - She fit in perfectly with my large bridal party. She efficiently did the make up for 8 very different woman and kept us all laughing in the process. Michelle is a great artist, who I cannot recommend highly enough, and also a wonderful person to know. I knew as soon as I met her that I made the right choice and that I'd want to keep in touch after my wedding :)

Profile Picture Hanna, 3/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle is such a talented make up artist and hair stylist. She did both hair and make up for my entire bridal party of 6 efficiently & professionally while still making sure we had fun in the process. My mother was thrilled that she looked 20 years younger. Absolutely wonderful!

Profile Picture Karen, 3/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle was such a blessing to me for my wedding. I had a large wedding with 270 guests and 13 bridesmaids. I was so nervous that my wedding wouldn't be everything I always dreamed it would be or that I'd disappoint my family. Michelle kept me calm and laughing the entire time and made me feel absolutely beautiful & confident. She stayed with me right up until my father was ready to walk me down the aisle. My make up remained perfect for over 16 hours and despite the fact that I'm quite the crier. All my bridesmaids looked lovely and enjoyed working with Michelle. In fact, many of them used or plan to use Michelle for their own weddings. Michelle made my wedding as special as I had hoped. Michelle is a true gift!

Profile Picture Judy, 1/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle is a caring, sweet and amazingly talented artist. We planned my wedding to coincide & celebrate the culmination of my successful treatment for breast cancer. Michelle was incredibly sensitive to my needs and covered all the discoloration and burns on my skin that resulted from chemo & radiation. Everything blended so well that you could not even tell I had any issues to begin with! She volunteered to style my wig ahead of time so I'd be more comfortable the day of my wedding when I inevitably had to greet out of town guests at various points while I was still getting ready. Michelle is a great person, with amazing attention to detail and an incredible knack for matching skin tones perfectly. I recommend her to all my friends for all their beauty needs with pride!

Profile Picture Leah, 1/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle is a wonderfully talented artist as well as an interested person to know. My make up was flawless on my wedding day, and Michelle stayed by my side right up until it was time to walk down the aisle. I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Profile Picture Cecilia, 12/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot praise Michelle enough for her professionalism, service and personal touch. I had a wedding party of 5, which included my elderly grandmother who has many limitations. Michelle was so wonderful in creating a gorgeous look for each of them and coordinating her time amongst my bridesmaids. I was a very nervous bride and she kept me calm, even offering to help with flowers and keeping abreast of all the questions that were thrown at me last minute! I felt like a princess when she was done just like every bride should.

Profile Picture Neve , 10/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle was wonderful with both me as well as my mom, mother in law and 6 bridesmaids. Many of my bridesmaids came in from Germany for the wedding and did not speak much English. Michelle was wonderful in ascertaining what each of them wanted and flexible in how she worked as many last minute issues unfortunately came up on my wedding day! Michelle is trustworthy, hardworking and talented.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolutely fabulous! Could not have been happier!

Profile Picture Jenny, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I could not have been happier with my make up for my wedding. All my bridesmaids also looked gorgeous and Michelle made my mom feel so special with her wonderful touch. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Marcia, 5/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle is a talented artist who listened to my every wish and concern. She has a great personality and made preparing for my wedding day a much more enjoyable experience. I'd love to work with her again!

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 4/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Very nice and flexible. Thanks!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 3/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I can't tell you how pleased I was with Michelle's work for my daughter's wedding. She did all the prep for the photography make up and the cosmetics for the ceremony and party. The bride, her sister and the maid of honor were all over 30. Michelle had them looking 10 years younger. And it held up all day and later through the night, even in direct Arizona sun. Many guests made generous comments. Without reservation, I would recommend Michelle Paris. She is knowledgeable and effective, a true artist.

Profile Picture Veronika, 4/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle did an amazing job with my makeup for a wedding! She is incredibly knowledgeable and has a natural ability for matching makeup to skin color. We had a DIY wedding so there was a lot of running around to do before the ceremony and I was worried that my makeup wouldn't look fresh but one glance in the mirror before heading down and it looked as great as when she was finished 3 hours beforehand. She listened to my desires and did a fantastic job. I would (and will) recommend her highly to anyone.

Profile Picture Carmen, 3/26/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was able trust your instincts and skills while knowing that you took my desires into consideration for the final look. As a bride that doesn't wear much makeup, you created a look that was perfect while teaching me along the way. Thanks, Michelle, for everything!

Profile Picture Sandra, 3/16/12, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Michelle did an amazing job on my wedding make-up. I had numerous compliments on how beautiful and natural I looked. Several of my bridesmaids asked for the make-up artist's contact information. Michelle is also very personable and put me at ease. That was obviously a needed touch given the stress of the wedding day. I was very pleased with her work and would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Kamila, 7/3/10, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ms. Paris did fantastic job on the makeup for my wedding. She did the makeup for myself, 3 of my bridesmaids and my mother. I could not have been happier with the outcome. She chose the perfect colors for everyone and applied the makeup flawlessly. From our first encounter, she was patient, dependable, and professional. She is extremely talented and she made my special day absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/25/07, 1 Review