18212 Golf Course Rd, Smithville, MO 64089 Map · Phone number

About Paradise Pointe

Paradise Pointe offers a beautiful setting for your wedding and reception. Our gazebo sits directly on one of our 18 hole golf courses. Smithville Lake can be seen in many of your background pictures taken on the course. The wedding pictures that are created at Paradise Pointe are some of the most breathtaking shots that you will see. Beautiful sunsets always seem to appear for those perfect wedding photos. Our 4,000 sq foot banquet room has ample room for all of your guests to have a great time. Bring your wedding to Paradise.

0020ReceptionMEG2757
0021ReceptionMEG2760
0020ReceptionMEG2757
NewImage

29 Reviews for Paradise Pointe

We loved our venue! Anything we needed or wanted, they made it happen! Scott is a joy to work with and puts your mind at ease about everything. He knows what he's doing and that makes the day go so smooth. He handled everything so well that if there was any potential issue, he saw it and took care of it before it was even brought to my attention. We can't say enough about this venue!

Amanda · Married on 10/17/2009

Everyone at Paradise Pointe was GREAT to work with! The vendors that they use were FABULOUS! I would highly recommend this Paradise Pointe! They were very responsive! Easy to work with! I price shopped many facilities and they were the best bang for your buck!

Brenda · Married on 03/01/2009

I highly recommend Paradise Pointe for any event. CaraSue was such a tremendous help to us in the planning of our wedding. I don't think I could've kept my sanity without her help! The room was the perfect size for our wedding and reception. The grounds were beautiful and made our wedding pictures absolutely perfect!! Everyone in attendance raved about the food, dj and the atmosphere. It is a great venue!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Paradise Pointe FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 275
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Country/Golf Club, Farm/Ranch, Historic Building
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

• CaraSue Hall, Professional Freelance Makeup and Hair Artist
    CaraSue Hall, Professional Freelance Makeup and Hair Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Paradise Pointe is an absolutely beautiful location for your wedding day! Centered on Smithville lake, the backdrop is breathtaking. Having a location that allows you to do both indoor and outdoor ceremonies and the reception in one location is fantastic. The staff is great and makes sure that your day is fabulous! I cannot say enough good things.

• Platinum KC
    Platinum KC Wedding DJs

Paradise Pointe is a great Northland location for your special event. The staff will take care of every detail from begining to end and ensure your evening is a huge success. I would easily recommend Paradise Pointe to my closest friends.

• Carolyn's Wedding Wonderland (Retired now)
    Carolyn's Wedding Wonderland (Retired now) Wedding Cakes

I have worked with Paradise Pointe since they opened and found the event planner and manager to be extremely helpful with the brides as well as working with me as a cake designer and caterer for weddings. The whole atmosphere of Paradise Pointe is beautiful from the venue itself to the surrounding area of golf course.

• 18212 Golf Course Rd Smithville, 64089 See on map