600 Martin Avenue STE 130, Rohnert Park, CA 94928 Map · Phone number

About Papillon Floral Design

Papillon Floral designs beautiful and naturally styled flowers for weddings in the Sonoma County Wine Country and the San Francisco Bay Area. We're a full service wedding florist ranging from simple and intimate to large and lavish.

We love sourcing local flowers and unusual accents. Whether rustic chic or modern and sophisticated, we can design your wedding flowers or your entire wedding day.

Call or contact us today! (707) 799-3937 or papillonfloral@gmail.com

webdsc122
web1695

14 Reviews for Papillon Floral Design

Kelsey · Married on 09/24/2017

I loved working with Olivia! I met with three other florists and felt like I wasn't being heard and that my vision for the day wasn't getting through. My meeting with Olivia was short, sweet and she worked with our budget and gave us exactly what we wanted (and more!). I didn't want a giant bouquet, I didn't want a ton of color. I wanted lacy, light baby's breath and boy did she deliver. I had guests begging to take floral pieces home (for a destination wedding...that's impressive!) and friends writing be asking for details on how the centerpieces and garlands were made. Sometimes keeping things simple is hard for vendors who need 'flash' and 'pizzaz' to carry their work-- Olivia's creations stood on their own and were the most beautiful florals I have ever seen! I always felt like Olivia was in my corner, she was gutsy, funny and I know she worked a lot to make things happen behind the scenes.

Sent on 03/19/2018

Renata · Married on 07/02/2017

Stop everything you are doing. Book Olivia and her team for your wedding. When I think back to our wedding, I think back to the FLOWERS. My goodness, the magic that Olivia produced for us required a special kind of talent, care, dedication to her art and commitment to her clients that I've never really seen before. My bridal bouquet was more stunning than I could have imagined, I'm so glad I have photos of it. The centerpieces were elegant, tasteful and complimented by guests (seriously though, who compliments centerpieces?!). She provided flowers for my hair that were delicate, lasting and stunning (she chose white orchids with a touch of yellow). She told me she'd throw a couple of vines around our welcome sign, but when i saw it, the sign was careful adorned with vines and delicate flowers. My advice to you, is to share your vision with Olivia (the feel, aesthetic, color palette), and let her run with it. I promise you'll love the result.

Sent on 07/20/2017
  • Y

Yana · Married on 06/11/2016

Highly recommend Papillon Floral Design!! Olivia was an absolute joy to work with - she thoughtfully listened to what we were envisioning for flowers at our wedding and then executed exactly what we hoped for and more. Everything was gorgeous and she reminded me of those details that end up having so much impact. One of my favorite things was the floral garland that ran along the middle of the head table. Beautiful! I also asked for flowers for my hair and she provided the most gorgeous orchids, conveniently attached to clips so the hair stylist could easily place them in my hair. Olivia was also very flexible and considerate in working through our budget with us and recommending what we could repurpose. Our experience with Papillon was phenomenal!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Papillon Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 125.00
    $ 200.00
    $ 4000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Event Design
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Amiee D'Maris Events Wedding Caterers

Olivia is very creative and easy to work with. She brings a passion into the work the manifests in truly beautiful flowers! We Love working with her.

• 600 Martin Avenue, STE 130 Rohnert Park, 94928 See on map
    Location of (Papillon Floral Design)