1064 S. Orange Grove Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90019 Map · Phone number

About Paperwink

Darcey and Tara met in Venice, CA, where they worked together designing award-winning pieces for a stationery and product design company. Over the years, they discovered that they have similar likes: paper, design, vintage life and putting letters and colors together. They decided to share their craft and ideas with others by creating invitations, announcements, stationery and, well, things. They packed their bags with pens, fonts, textures and inspiration and began their labor of love, Paperwink.

Paperwink is a stationery, invitation and branded experience company in Los Angeles. The company began with the philosophy of creating personalized pieces that set the tone for the affair and provide a taste of what's to come. Using the invitation as inspiration, Paperwink creates a branded experience to bring to life the personality of the clients and the style of the event. Many of the invitation samples show a unique style of mixing vintage elements with a modern flair.

• Basic Invite
paperwink
Lace cvr

4 Reviews for Paperwink

alexandra · Married on 09/20/2008

Paperwink provided me with several creative invitation ideas that were truly unique and i had not seen through any other wedding invitation source. Even months after my wedding, i'm getting calls from guests who received the invitations asking who created my invitations. Not only did paperwink do my wedding day invitations, but they also did my "night-before/wedding rehearsal" invitations, and the invitations for my engagement party as well as my "save the date". Each were invitations taken from actual paintings that were done of my home (where my engagement party was), a portrait of my husband and i (for our wedding invite), as well as a painting of the park city, utah area where my night before party was held. The best party is that i even was able to buy the paintings which i now have in my home as wonderful memories of my engagement and wedding events....I was a very happy bride-to-be because of the services provided by Paperwink!!

Sent on 02/10/2009

Morgan · Married on 04/05/2008

I honestly don't know what I would have done without the ladies at Paperwink! I really feel like they helped me to design my whole wedding. Invitations are really the first thing your guests see, they help establish a mood and a feeling as well as a style. Tara and Darcey at Paperwink worked tirelessly with me to make sure that we had the perfect custom design for our unique wedding. They did a lot of research, and came up with a design that was so perfect we used it for everything. Paperwink did our invitations, thank you cards, programs, table settings, signs, and much much more. Everything was done BEAUTIFULLY, promptly, with grace, style, and elegance. Not to mention they have fantastic ideas for just about EVERYTHING having to do with weddings! I can not possibly say enough positive things about the experience I had with Paperwink!

Sent on 02/10/2009

beth · Married on 07/19/2007

Working with PaperWink to create my custom wedding announcements was by far one of the best parts of my wedding experience. My husband and I were secretly eloping and we needed enormous help and support from PaperWink to pull everything together. And they came through with flying colors. The support, flexibility and creativity that they brought to the table, helped make everything beyond spectacular. I highly recommend these supremely talented ladies. They will bring an extra element of joy to an already unforgettable event.

Sent on 02/16/2009

Award

Paperwink FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide?
    Assembly