Papertique

New York, NY View map

Welcome to Papertique!

Heather Jessica here, looking forward to sharing my personally designed, hand dyed and inked paper goodies with you and yours, for many memorable occasions to come. I love to see the charm that unfolds with my art in your hands - adding just the right touch to your beautifully laid out dessert table, party backdrop, gift wrap or delightful table card display. I can also customize any request you might dream up, for a lush mix of your style and my flourish!

Papertique Gift Tags are created entirely using my original designs, inked and hand dyed to [im]perfection, and are 100% unique to this shop. No commercial rubber stamps here!

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog
Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Express Shipping

What items are available?

Labels & Stickers

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

2-3 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

Allie Married on 06/06/2015
    We met Heather at Toasted Brooklyn and really loved her work. She's been super patient in answering our many questions, and was very quick in getting our order together.
    And of course the tags are trees are beautiful. Will post photos soon!

Papertique's reply:

Thank you both! Always such a pleasure to get to meet locally, and I can't wait to see how amazingly your escort card tag trees turn out. Have an incredible wedding weekend!
    Rebekah Married on 06/21/2014
    Amazing, beautiful, and stylish! We had ribboned key tags, table name cards, and menu cards all with the same beautiful distressed blue design. The ribboned key tags were used as name place cards, and we attached antique keys to them with the ribbon. Our guest thought it was romantic and creative. The table name cards were beautiful and the menu cards were well appreciated. The entire set made out guest feel as though all was perfectly wonderful. The price is a bit high for some, but well worth it when you see how detailed, and well crafted they are. If it is in your budget for this, I'd recommend looking into having this rather than typical printed ones, these are much more special! :)

Papertique's reply:

What a lovely review! You were an absolute pleasure to work with, and Im so happy I could be a part of making your day as beautiful and special as you imagined. I wish you both many fun and fabulous occasions to come!

New York, 10001