Lovewild Design

New York, NY View map

Lovewild Design encompasses paper goods & event design. We ensure that all of our products are handmade in NYC and biodegradable or reusable. Rest easy! Any raw materials used are manufactured in the USA by wind powered mills.

?

We very much look forward to working with you,

xox Sierra

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog
Custom

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
    Keren Married on 04/18/2014
    Sierra from Lovewild Design is a gift from Life and for life!

She has single handedly planned, organized and successfully ran my very last minute wedding.

From the first day we got in touch with less then 3 weeks left to the wedding date she worked non-stop and with a passion that I haven't seen in a while! Constantly sending me ideas, asking me for information and filling in every last detail I haven't even thought of...

I never realized how hard it is to plan a wedding, especially when you want it to be out of the norm and outside of the cookie cutter "wedding packages" that some venues offer you. This was a truly unique and original event that my guests said they will remember forever. They all said hands down that it was the best wedding they have been to in a long time. And whole it all seemed so effortless I did know that Sierra and her team worked very hard to make sure that the evening goes smoothly.

I used her wonderful products and gifts for guests (which they all loved) and I am even growing some in my kitchen right now! Yes, some of the gifts grow.

There are a million more details that I could write about that I haven't mentioned... All you have to know is that she is talented, hard worker and delivers everything she says she will.

Thank you Sierra! It was an evening we will never forgot.

Keren Fedida & David Laverdure
    Mark Married on 12/28/2013
    Amazing experience. Sierra and Ronit were absolutely the best. They delivered on everything we discussed. Strongly recommend them and we will use them again.
  • User1503436 Event on: 12/19/2013
    New York Birds was very professional and super creative. The event was huge success and the party favors etc were a big hit and a large part of the events success. I highly recommend New York Birds to everyone and can't want to hire them again!!!

136 Loisaida Ave, Suite 2A New York, NY, 10009
Location of (Lovewild Design)

Other vendors in New York City for your wedding