1138 North Robinson Studio Midtown, Oklahoma City, OK 73103 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Paper Trendz

We are a truly LOCAL invitation consultant... right here in the heart of Oklahoma City. I invitations should be felt and seen in person to get the feel for what your guest's first impression will be. We carry every major national line at discounted prices for our brides. We know it's stressful to plan your special day, let us help...

We carry:

BrendaHenry2010
ChloeB

2 Reviews for Paper Trendz

Hillary · Married on 06/17/2011

When it came down to my invitations, I already had found them online. They matched my Save The Dates, and they were perfect! Being in the wedding business, I checked the sizes of the envelopes before I ordered them! Sure enough, the RSVP Envelope and the Invitation Envelope were the exact same size! So I freaked out! I didn't know what to do! Kari had worked with my company in the past, so I called her up! I asked her what I could do about the envelopes, and then it hit me....why don't I just let Kari do my invitations? So I called her and set up an appointment. I looked without my Finace, but I sent him pictures. Later that week, she met with me and him again to purchase the invitations. They were proofed fast, and shipped even quicker! My invitations were so much better than the original ones that I had picked out. Thank you Kari for saving my Invitations!

Erin · Married on 10/29/2009

We really enjoyed working with Kerri for our invitations... I was a little bit of a bridezilla and she was totally patient with me. We were pretty particular about our fonts, colors etc.. and she went above and beyond to take care of us. In addition, she helped me find an isle runner that we could order with our logo on it. Prices were really the best we had found and I researched a lot... all in all, I'd say make them your first stop, because you won't need to go anywhere else.

Paper Trendz FAQ

• What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Embossed, Letterpress, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Paper Trendz 1
    Mention Wedding Wire and Save!!!
    Receive a discount of 15% just by mentioning that you found us on WeddingWire!! If ordering online, please call us prior to placing your order to receive your discount...

• 1138 North Robinson, Studio Midtown Oklahoma City, 73103 See on map