2053 Mildred St. W. Suite A, Tacoma, WA 98466 Map · Phone number

About Paper Luxe Stationery & Gifts

(253) 328-4967 | hello@paper-luxe.com

Paper Luxe in Tacoma, WA specializes in helping you craft your perfect wedding and event invitations! Come into our shop to look through our sample albums from designers like Haute Papier, Kleinfeld Paper, Carlson Craft, Stacy Claire Boyd, Tumbalina, and more. Our shop also carries wedding cards, guest books, custom coasters and napkins, favors, party supplies, and more. We're a mother-daughter team who love the process of helping you express yourself and your style via the perfect wedding invitations (or any event) on any budget. Look forward to meeting with you!

Follow Paper Luxe Stationery & Gifts on

custom wedding invitation
custom stationery tacoma washington
d376411suite600450
Paper Luxe Stationery & Gifts
paper luxe stationery gift front
Paper Luxe Stationery & Gifts
paper luxe stationery gift inside
d376541suite1296972
d45361suite600450
81966
81972
custom wedding invitation

3 Reviews for Paper Luxe Stationery & Gifts

Laura · Married on 02/03/2018

I can not say enough good things about Jenn she has been a dream to work with!!! She really listened to what we wanted to help us create a very custom invitation that we could not be more in LOVE with. Best decision we have made for our wedding was walking into her store!! Her store is adorable in case your wondering!!! I highly recommend using them for any and all of your wedding or life stationery needs!!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Macy · Married on 06/13/2015

WOW!! I cannot tell you how lovely Jenn has been to work with at Paper Luxe! First of all, her shop is ADORABLE and full of fun merchandise and gift ideas!! I loved looking all around and finding wonderful treasures! We were on the hunt for wedding invitations for a couple months and were feeling indecisive about a few designs we had "liked" at other invitation design stores, but they were all so expensive! It was by pure luck I came across Paper Luxe on WeddingWire because we found EXACTLY what we were looking for and it was BY FAR the best value! (and a great location) I am such a perfectionist and had a very specific look I wanted to use for our invitations! She helped me nail it!! She was always quick to respond back and worked extra hard to get me a refund when we had a small issue with the ink on the envelopes...Thank you Jenn!!! We keep getting compliments on them from our guests!

Sent on 05/13/2015
  • User5202550 · event on 05/23/2015

Last fall I offered to be responsible for the Invitations and Save the Dates to celebrate my best friend's 50th Wedding Anniversary. As I am a bit of a paper freak, I already had a place in mind just from looking at their website. I did not just want to have them printed, I wanted to be involved in the paper selection, design, envelopes and most of all, I wanted to write the invitation myself. I didn't want the typical "canned" wording. I knew immediately that Jenn Luna and her Mother, Laurie Hicks at Paper Luxe were going to help me succeed. I wanted a "Beachy Chic" theme and they were gorgeous! Jenn found a Starfish design on a luxurious quality of paper that was used for both the Save the Dates and the Invitations. I wanted an oversized and all inclusive invitation that had information about accommodations, reception and the response card. Jenn and Laurie found exactly what I had in mind and stayed in touch thru the entire process. There was a sudden change of venue at the 11th hour, but Jenn rolled with it no problem. She totally reworked the invitation as if it was barely a blip on the radar! The Paper Luxe is a truly full service Stationary store. And of course with my trips to and from the store, I was able to see first hand what they were getting as stock and I can assure you, the quality is awesome and the selection fabulous. I myself bought cards, stationary, calendar books and a couple of wonderful pens that I love. When I tell you that I am high maintenance and extremely picky about my stationary, this place exceeded all expectations. I had so many compliments at the party, especially about the finishing touch Jenn found to seal the envelopes. A large, beautiful gold starfish sticker, that matched the invitation! Wow! Thank you Jenn and Laurie, it was over the top and amazing customer service!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Paper Luxe Stationery & Gifts FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 25