2043 Pair Rd, Smyrna, GA 30080 Map · Phone number

About Paparazzi Glam by Jes Events

Events by Jes is a Full-Service Event Management and Planning company dedicated in pairing clients with the best industry professionals to fit their Wedding Day needs. We specialize in Planning & Coordination of varying styles, ideas and budgets. Our team has experienced planning and coordination for multiple event types, including upscale weddings, bridal showers, elopements, destination weddings, corporate galas, private parties and more. We also provide and can incorporate the use of drapery to transform venues and meeting spaces. Let us Transform Your Vision into a Reality.

Follow Paparazzi Glam by Jes Events on

33 Reviews for Paparazzi Glam by Jes Events

• Illustrious

Illustrious Vibe · Married on 09/26/2020

Book events by jes!

My wedding event was on September 26, 2020. I had begun speaking with Jes shortly after my husband proposed which was about a year before the wedding. I had many consultations, because I just couldn’t decide which route I wanted to take. Jes was very professional, patient, and knowledgeable of everything I had questions or concerns about. She walked me through every step and through every process to make sure that my day was stress free and that I got the wedding of my dreams. She is very responsive and extremely detailed!!!! She will not cut corners!!!! She is always on time and very reasonable!!! At times when I felt discouraged or wanted to go another route, Jes and her husband lifted me up with their presence! They talked and prayed with me and gave me the best advice they could give. Within just a few months, she became like my family. It’s like I knew them my entire life. She and her team made sure my wedding day was NOTHING less than PERFECT!!!! Everything was beyond beautiful!!!!!! I would highly recommend she and her team to accommodate any of your needs for any event!!!! You cannot got wrong with booking EVENTS BY JES !!!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Carmella Mouzon · Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing Drapes by this company!

Working with this company waa seemless from beginning to end. They provided the most beautiful drapes that added a magical touch to my wedding. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family!! Thank you so very much Paparazzi Glam by Jes ❤

Sent on 01/30/2020

Marjan · Married on 06/02/2019

Excellent service

I was very happy with the service I received, Jessica was so amazing helping me to have a beautiful drapery placed at the venue to cover the light which would have effected my wedding pic , this was a last min issue I had to deal with , 2 days before wedding and Jessica has done an outstanding job for us, would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Award

Paparazzi Glam by Jes Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4,300.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 125.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Designs By TTOC Floral and Decor Wedding Florists

Great Planner !! On top of her Game.

• Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Moonlighting Violinist
    Moonlighting Violinist Wedding Musicians

Paparazzi Glam by Jess is the ticket! Jessica always ensures your wedding day will be flawless and elegant. I have seen this company in action and they take on the planning, busy work, and stress so the couple can enjoy their special day. There is a ton of planning for weddings; I would let Paparazzi Glam by Jes handle my wedding day plans.

• 2043 Pair Rd Smyrna, GA, 30080 See on map
    CLOSED ON MONDAYS TUES. - THURS. 10am-6pm FRI. 10am - 2pm SATURDAY Appointments ONLY SUNDAY Appointments ONLY
    Location of (Paparazzi Glam by Jes Events)