Paparazzi Glam by Jes Events Reviews

33 Reviews for Paparazzi Glam by Jes Events

• Illustrious

Illustrious Vibe · Married on 09/26/2020

Book events by jes!

My wedding event was on September 26, 2020. I had begun speaking with Jes shortly after my husband proposed which was about a year before the wedding. I had many consultations, because I just couldn’t decide which route I wanted to take. Jes was very professional, patient, and knowledgeable of everything I had questions or concerns about. She walked me through every step and through every process to make sure that my day was stress free and that I got the wedding of my dreams. She is very responsive and extremely detailed!!!! She will not cut corners!!!! She is always on time and very reasonable!!! At times when I felt discouraged or wanted to go another route, Jes and her husband lifted me up with their presence! They talked and prayed with me and gave me the best advice they could give. Within just a few months, she became like my family. It’s like I knew them my entire life. She and her team made sure my wedding day was NOTHING less than PERFECT!!!! Everything was beyond beautiful!!!!!! I would highly recommend she and her team to accommodate any of your needs for any event!!!! You cannot got wrong with booking EVENTS BY JES !!!!!!

Sent on 10/15/2020

Carmella Mouzon · Married on 12/14/2019

Amazing Drapes by this company!

Working with this company waa seemless from beginning to end. They provided the most beautiful drapes that added a magical touch to my wedding. I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family!! Thank you so very much Paparazzi Glam by Jes ❤

Sent on 01/30/2020

Marjan · Married on 06/02/2019

Excellent service

I was very happy with the service I received, Jessica was so amazing helping me to have a beautiful drapery placed at the venue to cover the light which would have effected my wedding pic , this was a last min issue I had to deal with , 2 days before wedding and Jessica has done an outstanding job for us, would highly recommend them.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Tremesa · Married on 09/15/2018

Jes saved my wedding day!!

The facility coordinator said she could handle the event. But if it wasnt for Jes it would have been a disaster! She is amazing!!! And her team is outstanding! Even though it was a ton of bad things happening behind the scenes Jes made sure to keep everything running smoothly and made my day beautiful! I can't thank her enough!!!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Alvin · Married on 09/01/2018

Best wedding planner ever! We were happy to have her help us celebrate our perfect day!

Sent on 09/26/2018

michelle · Married on 05/19/2018

Jes is absolutely amazing She stepped is as my day of and was amazing. I am glad that she is a friend and an awesome planner.

Sent on 06/21/2018
  • Z

Zenaida · Married on 05/12/2018

Omg, Jess is the best hands down. She definitely knows what she is doing, she was extremely helpful to me while going thru the stressful parts of the wedding planning. She is very caring and on top of her game. She is very professional and she means business, everyone at my wedding kept asking me where I got her from because she was on point with everything she was extremely nice and efficient to our guest and of course to my husband and I. I love her and I will definitely be using here again on other events that the future hold. I highly recommend her she is your go to wedding planner. She will make sure that the day of your dreams comes true.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Triena · Married on 12/31/2017

I always knew that I wanted my wedding to feel heavenly and fairytale like. Our wedding happened to be at a hotel in their ballroom. Sometimes hotels event spaces can give off a very conference-like vibe. I knew if I wanted to get that magical feeling that I would have to drape the entire space. So I went on a mission to find draping in Atlanta. I'm new to the area so I didn't have many resources, and I felt like I was getting no where. Every place I called didn't have good quality draping that fell within our budget. A friend referred me to Paparazzi Glam and it was the best referral yet. Jes was so nice and thoughtful. I felt like she had my best interest at heart. I experienced a lot of pushy consultations while planning my wedding, so it felt refreshing to speak to someone who genuinely cared about my husband and I's wants and wishes. She also gave great recommendations that turned out to be budget-friendly alternatives for us. Her expertise was so helpful because we knew nothing about scaling and measurements for the walls at our venue. The drapes turned out to be PERFECT. Everyone still talks about how beautiful everything was. The drapes alone made our wedding look like a million-dollar-wedding! Her staff was very prompt and ON TIME (that's a big deal to me!) ... If I had any questions Jes was an email or phone call away. My day was absolutely beautiful and I have Jes and her awesome staff to thank for that. Oh, one last thing --literally days before my wedding I thought about adding a stage covering. I had been so busy planning the wedding that I forgot the space we are standing on to get married should be pretty too! I shot Jes an email, and within one day she confirmed that she would be able to also do my stage covering. Talk about excellent customer service. I will most definitely be using Jes for any of my future special events. Signed, A Happy Bride and Customer

Sent on 02/03/2018

Pamela · Married on 09/16/2017

First I want to just say thank you! From the time I heard Jessica mention "brides needing a planner" at the bridal show, I was honestly still thinking I could do it all lol. Yes, I was as organized as I could be, and did a lot with the wedding, bought stuff &I made reservations, etc., but I needed someone to pull it through in executing it. I for one know that it is not easy to do either (putting all your plans into someone else's hands to execute). However, I had no concern at all about Jessica making this day great for us. It doesn't take much to see that someone knows exactly what they are doing, but it puts the icing on the cake when they are pleasant people, keeping you smiling, taking the worry off of you, and having fun with you. Jessica you did all of these! I had one guest to tell me they "loved the way our wedding party was standing at the front and how in sync they were because it just looked so royal." Listen, that was all Jessica. When it was time for my husband and I to be introduced at the reception, Jessica had our wedding party "hyped up" for us. I was in awe and beyond thankful for everything.
    You have to feel comfort in the vendors you select, and this one made everything flow. Jessica, our wedding flowed and it was beautiful as planned. I saw smiles everywhere, we couldn't stop smiling, and we had fun!!

Much love to you and your team,

Mr. & Mrs. Stanford
    (Newlyweds, September 16, 2017)

Sent on 10/04/2017

Kiana · Married on 07/07/2017

Love Love Love Jes ! I met Jes at a WeddingExpo and I initially received great energy from her. I booked Jes automatically without looking else where. That was my first best step in my wedding planning process. She helped planned my wedding for over a year and was always readily available! She definitely kept me inside of my budget. She has such a beautiful spirit and is very professional. The day of my wedding was extremely smooth due to Jes and her fabulous team. I will definitely use her services for future events! Thanks a lot Jes !

Sent on 03/27/2018

Shelita · Married on 05/20/2017

Ms. Jessica and her staff is amazing. My daughter and now son-in-law's wedding would not be a success with Paparazzi Glam. They made sure everything was perfect and within our budget. Please use this vendor, because you would not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/05/2017

Mercedes · Married on 02/04/2017

Jess was very professional and she was also nice enough to work with my budget. I purchased pipe and drape setup and breakdown from her and they turned out absolutely AMAZING!!!!! I would definitely recommend her services! She's also very sweet!

Sent on 02/10/2017

Cherry · Married on 09/16/2016

For all you ladies that don't feel the need of a wedding planner, don't fool your self! That was me a little less the. year ago. Jes was totally worth the investment! She saved me time, head aches, stress, and most importantly money!!!! She was professional, sweet, personable, and made sure WE stayed on top of things. I could have not asked for a better planner. Even though I am now happily married ( 2weeks in) and the wedding is finally over our relationship will continue. Jes thank you so much for helping me throughout this entire process. Everything was PERFECT!!!! May God continue to bless you as you will bless other brides?? Thank You!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Cheketa · Married on 07/30/2016

Paparazzi glam by Jes did an AWESOME job on Our Wedding being that they only had a week and a half notice. Jes made sure she stayed in contact with me about everything! We truly Thank God for bringing these ppl into our lives! Once again Thank U Paparazzi Glam By Jes & D&D Catering/Events! Our new found Family ????

Sent on 08/04/2016

Mindy · Married on 05/29/2016

Paparazzi Glam by Jes Events was referred to me by my a family friend for our wedding. As a budget bride, our budget was extremely tight and we started out with a venue that exceeded our budget. We had paid a deposit and signed a contract. Once we met with Jes and her catering partner, we quickly realized that we had made a HUGE costly mistake.

Jes revised our budget. Cancelled our original contract and even though we paid a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit to the venue, somehow her expertise was able to get us 50% back on our NON-REFUNDABLE deposit!! She went above and beyond to help us locate a venue that we keep us within budget and accommodate our 150 guest wedding.

2 days before the event, we had to cancel our flowers. I was upset about it but Jes literally told me to dry my tears and she would contact the decorator to discuss other options. I had no idea what to do but she asked us to trust her. What choice does a bride have just 2 days before her wedding but to trust the people you hired!

On our wedding day, our DJ who was a personal friend was in a car accident. When Jes found out, she didn't directly ask us for anything. She instructed me to get my hair and make-up done and trust God to do the rest. She called our parents and told them what amount we needed to secure a last minute but "quality" DJ. As my Dad keeps referring to the money spent, she advised them to "gift" us the additional monies.

What COULD have been a wedding from hell, because we took a leap of faith with our monies, Jes and her team, our wedding day was as Jes said the wedding that God showed up and showed out! My husband and I are very grateful for Jes & her team. May God bless and we wish Paparazzi Glam by Jes Events and her team much success!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Venita · Married on 04/02/2016

I recently got married 4.2.16 and Jessica helped me with some DIY projects for my reception. I am SO thankful that another planner introduced me to her. She saw my vision and made it come to fruition so effortlessly. She was extremely helpful, timely and responsive every time I emailed or text her in a panic. Working with Jessica was like just working with a friend. I will definitely be using Jessica again for future projects.

Sent on 04/14/2016

Lia · Married on 03/19/2016

Jes was absolutely amazing! She helped handle my insane family and made sure everything flowed smoothly. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Johnny · Married on 10/24/2015

Jessica was amazing to say the least. We found her just 10 days before our wedding day after having our wedding planner and photographer back out on us. Not only did she plan and coordinate our event but she worked a miracle for us. The hairstylist that my wife chose canceled a day before our big day. Jessica did not let that stop her as she called around town, got on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to find her a new stylist. The stylist that she found was outstanding and was a way better choice than the previous stylist. We also had a unity sand ceremony but we could not find blue sand for the ceremony. Jessica drove all the way to the aquarium in Tennessee to get our blue sand. We were stress -free that entire week before our wedding and everything that we dreamed of, came true all thanks to Jessica. We highly recommend this event planner for any event you have because she is an awesome person and professional. She made my wife the happiest woman that day and that is something we will never forget. Jessica has become part of the family now. Thank you so much Paparazzi Glam!

We will definitely use you again:)

Sent on 10/30/2015

Daisy · Married on 08/22/2015

Jes made our wedding day fantastic!! From day one of us interacting, she was always direct and provided deadlines! As a project manager, I know how important deadlines are in order to complete any project. I missed many of those deadlines with Jes!!! (Sorry again Jes) In two weeks she pulled together my rsvp's for the venue, completed my seating chart with vague information from us and some how managed to organize it for the catering staff at the venue. Jes was more than a wedding planner, she was a LIFE SAVER! The young lady that was assisting her was extremely positive and upbeat! Our guests loved her and we recommend her services!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Benita · Married on 05/24/2015

Happy Bride, Happy Life #Happily EverPorter

Jes & her team were AMAZING!!! They were flexible, professional, patient, punctual, the list goes on. The entire team never missed a beat & for that we are forever grateful. We switched it up from a traditional wedding to Vegas & they were ready for anything. The entire experience working w/ the Paparazzi is one that we will never forget. By the time our journey was over, we gained a whole new family & they will be forever in our hearts. Looking forward to the next event w/ them. Baby Porter 2020

Sent on 08/20/2019

Paparazzi Glam by Jes Events's reply:

Thank you for your review. We have enjoyed this amazing experience with you and are looking forward to planning for Baby Porter 2020.

Jes made our daughter's 16th birthday perfect! We hired her for "Day Of" and she did much more than we expected. She was always prompt with information and always returned our calls (much more than we can say about the other planners we tried reaching out before finding Jes on facebook!) We recommend Paparazzi Glam by Jes, for more than weddings! All around great planner. Thanks Jes!!

Sent on 02/02/2015

Ebony · event on: 10/18/2014

Jes did an awesome job...she asked what I was looking for and made it happen!

Sent on 11/09/2014
  • F

Felica · Married on 08/31/2014

Jes and her team were AMAZING!!! We had a very large scale non traditional wedding. We began with a single creative vision, and Paparazzi Glam by Jes made it a reality. We were very satisfied with the level of professionalism and responsiveness from Jes and her team. Jes worked tirelessly to ensure our big day was perfect!

We are so thankful for EVERYTHING she did for us. Words cannot truly express our gratitude.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Kimmy · Married on 08/08/2014

Jessica and her staff made our brunch wedding extremely memorable. My largest concern was the cost which is why we selected an afternoon wedding on a Friday. Jessica put together a "Tour of Atlanta" package for our guests with all sorts of discounts to the Aquarium, restaurants like Medieval Times and other historic areas like the APEX Museum. She suggested all kinds of "loop holes" that were within our budget and made certain to keep our budget in mind when making suggestions. We will certainly use and refer Paparazzi Glam by Jes in the future!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Julian · Married on 06/01/2014

Jessica was awesome! We will utilize her services for future events.

Sent on 06/25/2014