0-400
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pamperin Park

Located on the limits of metropolitan Green Bay, Pamperin Park is the largest developed park in the Brown County Park System. Pamperin Park offers a quiet serenity with its gently rolling hills and wooded areas enhanced by the slowly flowing Duck Creek. Park visitors enjoy taking strolls along the scenic creek and over its picturesque suspension bridge. Pamperin Park boasts the largest children's structured playground in this area, wooded picnic areas, and several volleyball courts. Play a round of disc golf on our beautifully wooded disc golf course. A large stone pavilion containing two halls with restrooms, kitchen facilities and a fireplace can be reserved for your private function. There is also an outdoor gazebo available for rent surrounded by 10,000 square feet of beautiful landscaping with formal gardens. Electricity is available at the Gazebo. An ideal area for wedding ceremonies and photo opportunities of all kinds including engagement photos and graduation pictures.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Indoor (4)
Event Rentals (4)
Lighting/Sound (3)
Uncovered Outdoor (2)

As soon as I saw the photos of Pamperin Park, I fell in love. The building itself is beautiful, with stone walls, a beautiful golden-copper colored dome, and indoor architecture with tons of history. The outside garden area is equally gorgeous; we were even lucky enough that the flowers planted in the garden were the exact same that we used in our decorations! There is a small river with a large bridge near the building that leads to the butterfly garden and surrounding forest, as well as a huge playground, sand volleyball court, and lots of picnic tables to enjoy the surroundings. The park ranger answered all of our questions and gave us helpful hints along the way. The one thing we didn't enjoy was the lack of air conditioning because the building got sooo hot with 200+ guests. Fortunately, we were able to sneak outside when we needed a breath of cool air and still hear the music for an outdoor dance party! If you plan on reserving Pamperin Park, make sure to arrive at least an hour before they open to make sure you get your reservation date. We arrived an hour and a half ahead of time and were fifth in line...but it was well worth the wait!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/14/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Uncovered Outdoor, Chairs
4.2

My husband and I both knew we wanted a relaxed atmosphere with a fireplace for our wedding venue. Pamperin Park was the perfect spot for us! It was a great price, was just big enough for our original estimate of about 200 people, and the lighting and multiple rooms were a great bonus.

We ended up with about 150 guests which was perfect. We didn't need to put up every table, or take them down at the end of the night. We rented the building until midnight but with a 3:30 ceremony and dinner at 5:00, people started dancing at 6:30ish and almost everyone was gone before 11. We packed our car with family and were home at about 11:00 (we live right by the park).
Garbage pick is now included. We didn't have a hard time booking because we did a winter wedding, but they really need a better reservation system. Having people call or go online at a particular time is asking for trouble. Not being able to start planning your wedding until a year before hand is a problem. You need to have your venue booked before then!

The park guys at the beginning of the day and end of day were super nice and helpful. The parks department staff I talked to about my questions were friendly enough. I was very nervous about fitting 200+ people in the room, but it would not have been a problem, especially if we seated some 10 to a table.

I would leave some chairs in the second, smaller room for a quiet area for your guests who need a break from the music. My husband and I spent a lot of time just enjoying the space outside of the hall, talking to guests. It was very relaxing. Exactly what we wanted at our wedding.

Profile Picture lauren, 1/7/17, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Indoor

Pamperin was an absolutely beautiful reception venue this winter. The park staff answered all of my questions and allowed us to come in so we could visualize set up. I would highly recommend Pamperin for a wedding during any season. It's very affordable and was perfect for the wedding I imagined. :)

Profile Picture Kayla, 11/26/16, 6 Reviews