Panama City Beach, FL 32413 Map · Phone number

About Paint Me Pretty

Hello Gorgeous!

Relax and enjoy your wedding day with a professionally trained makeup artist and licensed esthetician. Paint Me Pretty is fun, reliable, and professional, providing a fresh and classic makeup application that looks beautiful in photos for years to come. Best of all, we come to you! Now offering airbrush makeup, extreme lashes, pre-wedding facials and skin care to make you look your best!

Happy planning!

jamiebeauty6
West2119copy

15 Reviews for Paint Me Pretty

Heidi · Married on 01/06/2018

Jaime did my sister's, mine and my 2 nieces' (ages 15 and 20) makeup for my sister's wedding. Everyone looked amazing! My sister never wears makeup do was very unsure about having her makeup done but Jaime made her look amazing and natural. We loved the results. She came to our condo and was very responsive to emails, phone calls and messages. Highly recommended.

Caitlin · Married on 03/14/2013

Paint Me Pretty is FABULOUS! Jamie is very talented and did a wonderful job! I was thrilled how my makeup turned out for my wedding. I felt absolutely beautiful and confident! I am so glad that I picked Paint Me Pretty and I strongly recommend them!

Lauren · Married on 02/09/2013

As a person who does not wear a ton of makeup I was nervous about having someone do my makeup for our wedding. I arranged a trial run, and was thrilled with how it turned out. There was enough color and my eyes were dramatic enough to make a statement, but it was also makeup that I could have gone to dinner with friends.

On our wedding day Jamie was there to do my makeup and my mothers, and we both looked great. Jamie was so sweet and stayed with my until the wedding through pictures to retouch my face from tears, and make sure that when I walked down the aisle I looked the same as the moment that she finished.

I would recommend Jamie to anyone wanting to look their very best on the big day, but also comfortable enough to look like themselves.

Paint Me Pretty FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

• Pure & Couture Salon
    Pure & Couture Salon Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jamie does amazing work! Her style is beautiful. She handles things professionally and has a great personality.

• Pure 7 Studios
    Pure 7 Studios Wedding Photographers

We love Jamie, she rocks!!!!

• Panama City Beach, 32413 See on map