Magnolia Bride

Pensacola, FL View map Visit website

Hey brides!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

We are a team of bridal hair and makeup artists based out of Gulf Breeze, Fl. We travel the entire Gulf Coast and offer in-salon or on-locatoin services.

It is our number one priority to provide our clients with a professional service... long-lasting hair, flawless makeup, and an amazing experience! Our vibe is Romantic, Dreamy, Elegant, Glam Beauty.

Our artists are experienced with an advanced and versatile skillset. There is nothing we love more than bringing our clients vison to life!

Owner, Alison Sardina, has 14 years experience in the bridal industry and has worked with hundreds of brides from around the country. For the last 4 years, she was honored to be voted by the community as "Best Wedding Hairstylist" for InWeeklys Best of the Coast. In 2018, Alison opened The Blue Magnolia Salon to serve the community, as well as our bridal clientele, with additional hair services (balayage, highlights, cuts, Brazilian Blowout, Halo Couture extensions and exclusive haircare brands, etc) The salon is fully staffed with the areas best stylists and bridal artists who would love to work with you!

Follow us on social media to see our most recent work!

IG @Blue.Magnolia.Salon

IG @Alison.Sardina.Hair

FB http://www.facebook.com/BlueMagnoliaSalon

Contact us today for more specific info on services, we would be so honored to work with you!

-Magnolia Team

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Keratin
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Cayla
    Cayla B. Married on 08/28/2021

Wedding Dream Hair

Alison is one of the most talented hair stylists I have ever worked with! I showed her a picture of what I wanted off of Pinterest and she made it even more beautiful than I could have imagined! I literally felt like Elsa on my wedding day and I was so obsessed with all of the detail she put in there. I don’t know how she does it but she has some serious talent! Her and her team made all of my bridesmaids hair look absolutely bomb too! We were beyond impressed with her talents and she was a true joy to work with! I cannot wait to use her in the future!
    Bekah K. Married on 05/08/2021

I love Magnolia Bride!

Magnolia Bride is amazing!! I loved the way my hair and makeup turned out. I would recommend them to any bride getting married in the panhandle!
  • Alex
    Alex Married on 10/31/2020

Absolutely flawless!

My bridesmaids’ hair and makeup looked stunning! They were on time and got us all ready accordingly. I did my own makeup but the girl that did my hair did absolutely amazing, my hair had never looked better. I showed her a reference picture and she was able to recreate it perfectly and incorporated the hair accessories that I wanted. Absolutely flawless.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Jaclyn Vaudine Makeup Artist Jaclyn Vaudine Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Alison has been an absolute joy to work with. She is ultra organized and always puts her brides at ease having all the little details figured out. I LOVE seeing my makeup with her beautiful hairstyles.

Shannonography Shannonography Wedding Photographers

I have photographed a few weddings that Alison did her magic at. Amazing work. Very talented. I highly recommend her to my clients.

Alexandra Jo Photography Alexandra Jo Photography Wedding Photographers

Alison is by far one of the best hairstylists I've worked with in the Pensacola area! You will not be dissapointed!

2878 Gulf Breeze Pkwy Pensacola, FL, 32563
850-773-9774
Location of (Magnolia Bride)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding