Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

36 Reviews for Padre Ryan Photographic

Canvas (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

We hired Padre Ryan for our Port Aransas wedding reception in October 2017 and it was amazing! Brewer is seriously awesome - she is so energetic and she truly cares about providing the absolute best experience for her clients. We had an amazing time at our reception - the beach was gorgeous, the layout was exactly what I wanted, and the BBQ dinner was delicious! The bonfire was awesome and I loved the s'mores. I wish I could relive the day again! Brewer is also very flexible and responsive. Earlier in the week we thought for sure it was going to rain on our wedding day, and she was patient and accommodating while I found a backup location. She met us the day before on the beach and at our backup location, to scope out both spots. We were so fortunate that the rain held off. Brewer and her team picked up the flowers and our wedding cake and delivered them to our cottage the day of the wedding, which was so helpful. She was also a huge help after Hurricane Harvey hit and we had to scramble a bit to find other accommodations for our guests. Last but not least, when our officiant had to cancel due to the hurricane, she was able to find us another officiant at the last minute (her sister, who was lovely!). Always in Bloom provided the flowers and they were gorgeous! We also added photography to our package, and Philip really seemed to know what he was doing. He was very responsive and flexible and arrived on time - I can't wait to see the pictures!

Photo of Padre Ryan Photographic in Corpus Christi, TX
Profile Picture Camille, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day
2.0

Would never recommend this company for wedding photography needs.

Profile Picture User7973290, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
0.5

Waiting for a refund. I agreed to remove my bad review for two weeks as I await a check. I cant figure out how to remove though.

Profile Picture User7629127, 1+ year ago, 1 Review