2319 E Madison St, Redmond, WA 98012 Map · Phone number

About Grain Artisan Bakery

Grain brings baking back down to the fundamentals, and gathering only the highest-quality, locally-sourced, organically-grown, sustainably-harvested ingredients to bring you gorgeous desserts that are packed full of exquisite flavor profiles and luxurious textures. Without the use of preservatives, artificial flavoring, food dyes, or fondant, Grain owner and pastry chef Lauren Anderson crafts one of a kind, nature-inspired, flavorful desserts for clients craving a sustainable-minded bakery that value ingredient sourcing and sustainable agriculture, without sacrificing taste. Blending seasonal bounty with herbs and edible floral notes, many of Grain’s most popular flavors are from from chocolate and vanilla. As well as offering some of the best traditionally-baked pastries around, we pride ourselves in our decadent gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and paleo options which have captured the hearts of diet-friendly clients from Everett to Issaquah. We are known for our commitment to using only local and sustainable ingredients, lending to our strong partnerships with small local farmers and our loyal clients who continue coming back for orders because of the high end pastries we serve.

Follow Grain Artisan Bakery on

5bce1e2ce7a2ef6c grain logo

4 Reviews for Grain Artisan Bakery

1 User photo

Kelsey · Married on 07/13/2018

Lauren was incredible. We couldn't make up our minds, so we settled on five cakes and some lemon loaves. Turns out, our guests were as indecisive as we were!! They each tried nearly all of them, and loved them all too! They were beautiful, delicious, and perfect. Lauren drove them all the way out to us, and though the heat didn't work so well for the cakes, she whipped them back into shape in the kitchen before they were put out. I couldn't even figure out what had happened to them! They were magical, perfect, and my only complaint is that we ate them after dinner so I was too full to eat all that much of them! Lauren will be our first stop for any important cakes from now on!!

Sent on 07/20/2018

Brianna · Married on 11/12/2016

Lauren is an AMAZING baker! She is so dedicated to everything she does! I love that she offers a cupcake for just about every dietary need as well. From Gluten Free, to Regular and Adult Beverage filled, to even Vegan! She has all the knowledge to make them PERFECT! I got enough cupcakes for about 120 people plus some extra, and literally came home with only a box left over plus my cake! Everyone raved about them and ate at least three! We even gave some to a neighbor who came over again to ask for more!!

Not only did I use her amazing cupcakes for the wedding but I have been using her for birthdays as well! I have never been disappointed! I will always recommend Lauren for every special celebration!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Delaney · Married on 01/13/2018

So delicious! Lauren is an amazing baker! She recently did our wedding dessert bar for us, and everything she made was amazing! Our guest loved the treats as much as we did and there were only 4 mini cupcakes and 10 meringues left at the end. Everything she makes is delicious and has unique flavor pairings. The finishing touches on everything are also beautiful! Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Grain Artisan Bakery FAQ

$ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 4.50
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cookies
    Dessert Buffet
    Fruit
    Groom's Cake
    Pastries
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What cake items do you provide?
    Cake Stands
    Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Diabetic
    Gluten Free
    Kosher
    Lactose Free
    Nut Free
    Vegan
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
    Local
    Organic
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

• Catherine Straume Photography Wedding Photographers

Pacific Northwest Cupcakes has been such a pleasure to work with in the past, I highly recommend her to my clients and actually have purchased from her bakery a few times just for my own personal sweet tooth. The cakes and cupcakes are stunning with even more impressive and creative and often times refreshingly unexpected ingredients and responsibly sourced. You can tell she has a passion and a gift and it really shines through with her gorgeous and one of a kind cakes. I would highly recommend!

• Jeff & Rebecca Photography Wedding Photographers

Lauren's cakes are not only gorgeous and decadent but also the best "healthy" cakes we've ever tasted! All of her cakes and sweet are unique and locally sourced with ingredients from the area, she genuinely cares about what goes into your wedding cake! Her chocolate cakes are the BEST! We love working with her!

• 2319 E Madison St Redmond, WA, 98012 See on map
    4252005210 (Phone number)
    Location of (Grain Artisan Bakery)