Overbeek Photography

Bristol, TN View map Visit website
$2,188 Most Popular Price

$2,188 Most Popular Price

Overbeek Photography is a Bristol, Tennessee-based husband-and-wife wedding photography and videography team covering the Bristol, Kingsport, and Johnson City Tri-City area. Todd and Meredith have been photographing couples since 2011. They know that your wedding day can be one of the most important days of your life, and so their greatest fear is that you have a wonderful experience but don't get the photos to remember it. Their goal is to help you put into words what photographic experience is most valuable to you and then deliver that experience.

Overbeek Photography knows that every wedding is different and is committed to beautifully collecting the moments from your one-of-a-kind day. They focus on all those sweet interactions between you and your beloved, your family and friends, as well as all the details—like the flowers, rings, decor and more—that make your wedding unique. Todd and Meredith want to capture everything that makes the day special to you, so we encourage you to contact them to discuss your ideas. The company's most popular wedding package includes unlimited hours and high-resolution, digital images at no extra cost. Additional services and items include:

• Wedding Videography
  • Engagement shoot
  • Bride or Groom solo shoot
  • Pre-wedding event shoot
  • Ability to travel to the destination

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1849

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2188

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

• Nacoby
    Nacoby R. Married on 09/25/2021

They were phenomenal

Todd and Meredith worked so well together for our pictures, and they helped calm our nerves and lighten the mood. They got beautiful pictures from what I could see of them taking them, and they even managed to tame my wild ring bearer (lol) My flower girls LOVED them and thought Todd was hilarious. They helped everything fall gracefully into place on our special day and we would definitely use them again! Thank you both so much,
    -The Guys
  • Meredith
    Nikki S. Married on 05/30/2020

Todd and Meredith are fantastic!!

From my first contact with Todd and Meredith, I knew I was going to love them. I hadn't known anyone who had worked with them, as I am not getting married where I live, but immediately they made me feel at home! I knew I loved their work, but I needed to love their personalities and I did!!! Our first in person meeting was for our engagement photos, and they are GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see what they create for our wedding in May! I know the photos will be beautiful, and we will have a blast!!!

Overbeek Photography's reply:

Wow! Thanks, Nikki!
    You guys were so great together and we're really looking forward to the wedding also!
    Kristen Married on 01/25/2020

VERY Pleased!

We were very pleased with the quality and turnaround time for our wedding pictures. The photographers were truly kind and went above and beyond to give us what we asked for. Would definitely recommend again and again.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Nikki & Ely
    17 photos · 07/20/2019

432 Merriwood Dr Bristol, TN, 37620
423-397-2376
Location of (Overbeek Photography)

Overbeek Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Overbeek Photography include in the starting price?

Overbeek Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Overbeek Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Overbeek Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Overbeek Photography offer?

Overbeek Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Overbeek Photography offer?

Overbeek Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Overbeek Photography offer for wedding events?

Overbeek Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Overbeek Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Overbeek Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding