Overbeek Photography Reviews

11 | Bristol, TN

11 Reviews for Overbeek Photography

• Meredith

Nikki Stiltner · Married on 05/30/2020

Todd and Meredith are fantastic!!

From my first contact with Todd and Meredith, I knew I was going to love them. I hadn't known anyone who had worked with them, as I am not getting married where I live, but immediately they made me feel at home! I knew I loved their work, but I needed to love their personalities and I did!!! Our first in person meeting was for our engagement photos, and they are GORGEOUS! I can't wait to see what they create for our wedding in May! I know the photos will be beautiful, and we will have a blast!!!

Sent on 01/29/2020

Wow! Thanks, Nikki!
    You guys were so great together and we're really looking forward to the wedding also!

Kristen · Married on 01/25/2020

VERY Pleased!

We were very pleased with the quality and turnaround time for our wedding pictures. The photographers were truly kind and went above and beyond to give us what we asked for. Would definitely recommend again and again.

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Megan

Megan Delre · Married on 09/14/2019

In love with our pictures ❤️

We had a team of three capturing our big day, and they did not disappoint! All of our special moments and special people are so beautifully photographed. They made sure of what was important to us and captured even more. We are getting all kinds of wonderful compliments on our photos and are super happy with them ourselves. I am excited to blow up some of our special moments to place around our home. Overbeek Photography is a great choice!

Sent on 10/04/2019

Nick · Married on 09/14/2019

Overbeek is the best!

Amazing photos! Couldn’t have asked for better pictures!

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Diva

Diva Rutledge · Married on 09/01/2019

Everything was great!

Todd and Meredith were wonderful to work with during my wedding at Bristol Train Station! Everyone loved how the pictures turned out.

Sent on 09/28/2019

Overbeek Photography's reply:

We're thrilled to hear that, Diva! You looked stunning and we had a blast with your family and your friends from NY!
  • Danielle

Danielle Minshall · Married on 07/20/2019

Photography Geniuses

They got our vision perfectly!

Sent on 08/15/2019

Overbeek Photography's reply:

That completely makes our day, Nikki! You guys have such style and an amazingly awesome group of family and friends.
  • Laura

Laura Temple · Married on 06/16/2018

A Great Team

When my daughter Lacy and I started planning her wedding, one of the first decisions was which photographer to choose. We got recommendations from friends and did a lot of research. More than anything, we were looking for creativity and affordability. I’d seen some of Todd and Meredith’s work online and was very impressed with their natural talent behind the lens. They are an incredibly gifted and hard working photographer duo.

From the first email, communication with Todd and Meredith was fast and easy. They were always responsive to any concerns we had and really listened to my daughter’s thoughts. She insisted that she didn’t want run-of-the-mill, awkward, posed group shots. She wanted photos that captured personalities, love, laughter, energy, and spontaneity. Todd and Meredith were able to use their creative flair to bring her ideas to life.

Their attention to detail is amazing. They were focused, professional, and attentive. Watching them work, it is evident that they really love what they do, and they work so well together. Not once did I worry about how the photos would turn out. Both of them were shooting and capturing the events of the day as they unfolded, discreet, yet always where they needed to be. Choosing Overbeek Photography for our daughter’s special day was one of the best decisions we made and we would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Overbeek Photography's reply:

Wow. Thanks, Laura. We enjoyed the day with your family and with Lacy and Cedrick so much! We'll take Lacy's lovely smile and sweet laughter with us forever.
  • Jillian

Jillian Longway · Married on 05/14/2018

I can't begin to say enough good things!

Hiring Meredith and Todd Overbeek should be one of the easiest decisions you make during your wedding planning! They were absolutely incredible. They drove several hours to come photograph our intimate elopement ceremony and were amazing from start to finish. Not only were they fun to work with, but made the whole process feel natural. They perfectly captured our personalities as individuals and couples, and also captured the joy and emotion of our day in ways I didn't know were possible. Every time I go back through the pictures, it's like I'm reliving every beautiful moment of that day. Our families weren't there for our ceremony since we eloped, but through the gorgeous pictures the Overbeeks took, they were able to almost feel like they were there.
    Additionally, they were incredibly affordable, especially compared to many other photographers, but in no way is their quality even slightly inferior to the more pricey options.
    My expectations were exceeded in every way and I know we wouldn't hesitate to hire Todd and Meredith again. They are wonderful!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Overbeek Photography's reply:

Thanks, Jillian, for your sweetness! We were honored to be part of your intimate elopement and we're so happy to hear about you AND your family getting to relive the beautiful moments of the day when you view the photos. That is what it's all about for us. All the best to you and Forrest!
  • Brianne

Brianne Godsey · Married on 07/16/2016

Todd and Meredith did our wedding photos back in 2016. Working with them was a dream. They are so amazing, professional, easygoing, and nice.

Todd and Meredith did mine and my husband’s wedding photos back in 2016. Working with them was a dream. They are so amazing, professional, easygoing, nice, and so creative with their photography. We were overly pleased with them. They were willing to work with OUR vision as well as encorporating their own expertise and skill. Very affordable priced. I recommend them to everyone we know!

Sent on 03/21/2019

Overbeek Photography's reply:

Thanks for that, Brianne! Spending the day with you and David was a blast! And your creativity and prep for the wedding made our jobs even more fun.
  • Todd

Todd A · Married on 06/15/2016

Super creative and bride and groom focused

Use this husband and wife team and you won’t be disappointed. If you want great enjoyable photos you’ll enjoy looking at again and again give them a shout. I think some of their photos are more like ‘art’ than simply pictures.

Sent on 03/14/2019

Overbeek Photography's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Todd. (Great name by-the-way) Getting to photograph David and Brianne's wedding was fantastic!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/21/2012

Summer wedding

We had a wonderful experience with the Overbeek’s! They were super affordable which was my main concern for our low budget wedding! Meredith sat with me before our wedding to talk about what my expectations were, the look I was going for, as well as what family group pictures I wanted. Meredith and TJ were a great team and so fun to work with! They did a great job making the experience fun! They stayed with us through the entire event and captured great candid shots in addition to our posed photos. They were very prompt with sending us the finished photos and the color and crispness of the photos were perfect! If I had one complaint it would be that I couldn’t get enough of their good work! I always love going back and looking through our wedding photos every now and then with such fond memories!

Sent on 01/11/2020