OVER THE TOP ENTERTAINMENT!!!

OVER THE TOP ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About OVER THE TOP ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Exceeding Entertainment Expectations

Throughout our time as DJ's we have become well known for our crowd interaction, but most importantly, our uncanny ability to make the atmosphere fun for everyone of all ages! Whether that means getting the crowd pumped up, or being laid back, we can adapt to any environment. Our customers are assured that we will cater to their every need!   Please visit our website www.OverTheTopEntertainment.com for more information.  We look forward to speaking with you.

THANKS FOR CONSIDERING OVER THE TOP ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Andy Garr

Categories: Wedding DJ

Regions serviced: Green Bay

Follow OVER THE TOP ENTERTAINMENT!!! on

53 Reviews for OVER THE TOP ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Consultation (6)
Microphones (6)
Sound/PA System (6)
Do-Not-Play List (5)
MC (5)
One Event Per Day (5)
Uplighting (4)

Over the Top Entertainment was AMAZING! I had them DJ for my wedding and everything went very smooth! They knew what songs to play to keep everyone on the dance floor and having fun. Many of the guests requested songs to be played and they played them right after the current song was done, so the service was very fast and wonderful. The DJ was very fun and easy going and the mic was passed around for some karaoke during the night. The lighting was also a great touch to the night. I was so glad I went through this DJ for my wedding because the quality, service, and the amount of fun it brought that night is hard to describe. I would recommend this DJ to anyone!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Andy was great! He was extremely flexible and willing to work with us. We had a variety of age groups at our wedding, but Andy knew what songs to play and when and kept the dance floor packed all night! If you are looking for a fun party, Andy is the guy for you. We would highly recommend him to our friends and family! Thanks again, Andy!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

Justin was great!! We needed to change the hours of our start time a little and he didn't hesitate to help us out! He was so friendly, and very accommodating. I really enjoyed our night of music! Would recommend for sure!

Profile Picture Chandi, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

OVER THE TOP ENTERTAINMENT!!! Pricing