58 Reviews for OVER THE TOP ENTERTAINMENT!!!

Microphones (7)
Sound/PA System (7)
Consultation (6)
Do-Not-Play List (6)
MC (6)
One Event Per Day (6)
Uplighting (4)
56 OVER THE TOP ENTERTAINMENT!!! Reviews

Justin with Over the Top Entertainment was great to work with! My husband and I had an idea for our grand march and Justin made it happen no problem! He offered excellent service and a great variety of songs at our reception - the dance floor was packed the entire night! We have had multiple people tell us that our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they have ever been to and part of that goes to the super fun DJ that we had. Thank you, Justin!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This service is beyond amazing! Justin was incredible and was able to read the room perfectly to keep people on the dancefloor all night! He was able to set up quickly and had his own lights for around the room and on the dancefloor. I highly recommend this company for your upcoming event!

Profile Picture Erin, 6/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Overall, OTTE did a good job. We had Justin as the DJ for our wedding, and he was great at getting people out on the dance floor. He had a fun spin on the grand march and the garter toss that was a riot. We also had kind of a strange request for the first dance which they were able to easily accommodate, which was awesome. There were however a couple things we were disappointed with. We had a list of a few slow songs we wanted played during the dance that were played during dinner, and besides the father daughter dance there were no other slow songs played. I had also requested that Justin read a short little thing when my dad and I were being called to the dance floor, but it was skipped over. I was disappointed since that would’ve been a big tear jerker for him. Other than those two things, we enjoyed OTTE.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Justin was friendly and accommodating! He was able to get the crowd going. We would certainly have Over The Too again for future events!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you for the great music and making our reception great!! Obviously will recommend you guys to anyone looking for a dj!!!

Profile Picture Tasha, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Over the Top Entertainment was AMAZING! I had them DJ for my wedding and everything went very smooth! They knew what songs to play to keep everyone on the dance floor and having fun. Many of the guests requested songs to be played and they played them right after the current song was done, so the service was very fast and wonderful. The DJ was very fun and easy going and the mic was passed around for some karaoke during the night. The lighting was also a great touch to the night. I was so glad I went through this DJ for my wedding because the quality, service, and the amount of fun it brought that night is hard to describe. I would recommend this DJ to anyone!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Andy was great! He was extremely flexible and willing to work with us. We had a variety of age groups at our wedding, but Andy knew what songs to play and when and kept the dance floor packed all night! If you are looking for a fun party, Andy is the guy for you. We would highly recommend him to our friends and family! Thanks again, Andy!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

Justin was great!! We needed to change the hours of our start time a little and he didn't hesitate to help us out! He was so friendly, and very accommodating. I really enjoyed our night of music! Would recommend for sure!

Profile Picture Chandi, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

People say the DJ makes or breaks your wedding. Well Over the Top Entertainment killed it during my wedding this past year. I would highly recomend Over the Top to any couple looking for a DJ. Andy answered any question we had in a timely fashion and was very straight forward about pricing and options. He drove 3.5 hours to come DJ my wedding. Not sure many other DJs would do that. Had a lot of compliments after the wedding from guests who loved his song choices and up beat personality. Thanks again Over the top for making my wedding day, one to remember.

Profile Picture Josh, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Wow!! Loved Andy! Very impressed and very happy with his service. Kept the party going and love how interactive he was with the crowd.

Profile Picture Bee, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Justin was phenomenal! So much fun and put together the best father/daughter dance mash up for me! Would absolutely recommend!

Profile Picture Carley, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Over the Top Entertainment were great to work with! They were laid back and flexible and easy to work with. They helped make our night a great experience for all of our guests!

Profile Picture Samantha, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These guys were on point with attending to all the little details. They set a great mood throught the whole evening. The energy was perfect. 10/10 would hire again.

Profile Picture Miranda, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you want a fun flowing night these are the guys to use! They stayed in contact with me and went over everything with me before hand to make sure it was exactly what we wanted! Justin was the best DJ we could have asked for! We had a middle of the night move and he nailed it! Thank you so much for making our wedding an absolute success!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

These guys are INCREDIBLE! They were so easy, professional and fun to work with. Dj Andy Garr was our deejay and he handled all of our ceremony, dinner and reception music. Cermony was perfect- music was timed out just how I wanted it. And he ROCKED our reception! The dance floor was packed all night and he played exactly what we wanted. All people could talk about the next day was how much fun they had dancing. People said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. He was interactive with the crowd, fun and attentive to our needs. And the set up with the uplighting was perfect- it cast a perfect light of our colors throughout the reception hall. I cannot thank these guys enough! Andy truly made our night one to remember not just for us but for all our guests. Thank you so much! I wish we could get married again just to have you back playing for us. Phenomenal job!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ was fantastic!!! Loved the up-lightning!!!!

Profile Picture User6104371, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

OTTE provided us with such an awesome DJ experience! We are still getting compliments from our guests 3 months later about how much they loved OTTE. They were so flexible and always available whenever we needed to discuss the logistics of the reception. Again - ABSOLUTELY AMAZING DJ!

Profile Picture User6236940, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason and I planned our entire Wisconsin wedding from California; finding a DJ was not a simple task. As fate would have it I ended up getting a hold of Justin and our date had opened up as the couple who had booked moved their wedding back. Not only were we able to book with this great service but we were able to get Justin who is a managing partner so no one else was going to DJ our event. This made me feel like we were probably going to get our money's worth this way. Though I had no idea what to expect. Turned out that Justin is an upbeat, professional and accommodating individual. Jason and I spent the week before our wedding preparing and Justin called like he said he would we reviewed the reception planner he gave me some suggestions and then wedding day arrived. On the wedding day he was there on time, he made sure to check in with Jason and I to make sure everything was set to go. He let us use his microphone for the dinner, organized our awesome wedding party for the grand march and got the dance floor going. Justin engaged with our photobooth vendor and accommodated our guests, he treated everyone as if they were the customer. Over the Top Entertainment provided an amazing experience for me and my husband and I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the area. Planning a wedding from another state we really made a gamble on what we would be getting, I am so thankful that we got a great service that really made our day fun and full of memories for years to come! Thank you so much Justin!

Profile Picture Gina, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were great and we would definitely recommend them. There were a couple songs they played from our do not play list, but it wasn't that big of a deal. Just make sure you're on the same page with them!

Profile Picture User6100979, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Over the Top Entertainment (Andy) did an excellent job at our wedding. We threw a couple surprises at him the day of and he did a great job adjusting to the changes! He was really good at playing the perfect music to keep everyone on the dance floor. Our family is still talking about how much they loved our Dj! 100% would recommend!

Profile Picture User4947184, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Andy Garr provided us with the reception of a lifetime. Countless friends told us our wedding was the best they ever attended, and a lot of that is a tribute to what Andy provided us. Rates were reasonable and the service was second to none. He allowed us to create our song list and suggested ones that he has seen success with before. Very responsive and flexible with our schedules as well. Sound quality was phenomenal as well. A+ overall experience!

Profile Picture Phil, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This company under promised and OVER DELIVERED for us! WOW. We hired them from a recommendation from a friend and the didn't disappoint to say the least. Totally blew up the atmosphere in a way I've never seen. Made everyone feel comfortable and even old ladies were dancing and having fun.

Profile Picture Mark, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Over the top entertainment was excellent at our wedding, the air conditioning went out in our venue but they kept the party going all night! Loved the energy and enthusiasm!

Profile Picture Marie, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Very professional. Great song selection. Kept the dance floor packed all night. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a DJ service. I give the a 10 out of 10. They were amazing!!!

Profile Picture Tyler, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had so much fun with Andy as our DJ. Everyone had a great time dancing and listening to the music he played. He was always just an email away if I need help picking a song or changing a time. I would definitely recommend him for a friend or family wedding in the future.

Profile Picture Alison, 8/1/15, 1 Review