Kate Michelle Photography

Yosemite National Park, Sacramento, Yosemite National Park, CA 95389 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $4,400
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Kate Michelle Photography

Kate Michelle Photography is an experienced photography company located around Yosemite National Park, California. They believe that each couple’s love story is unique and it deserves to be told through beautiful pictures. Kate Michelle Photography uses a photojournalistic style to create natural and timeless photographs.

Experience
This photography company was created a few years ago by Kate. She has over 10 years of photography experience as well as a B.A. in photojournalism from the Brooks Institute. Her passion is sports photography and weddings. She believes the celebration of love is one of the best moments in life and she’s honored to document those memories to be treasured and shared.

This full-service photographer offers eight hours of coverage, an online gallery for one year, digital files and a discounted engagement shoot in her “The One & Only” package. Additional services include:

• Additional hours
  • One event per day
  • High resolution
  • Travel
  • Second shooter
  • Albums
  • Proofs

Areas Covered
Kate Michelle Photography is based in Yosemite National Park, California but travels all over the local area, including:

• Bass Lake

Real Weddings 40 Photos

87 Reviews for Kate Michelle Photography

• Angela

Angela Kirtland · Getting married on 03/06/2022

The best, most beautiful and breathtaking. Book kate!

I knew the second I clicked on Kate's Instagram page, her work and style was one of a kind and exactly what I was looking for. From the jaw-dropping landscape shots to the absolutely gorgeous, soft intimate shots, her work literally made me gasp out loud. Love at first sight! Kate came to us as a recommendation after we were forced to reschedule our big wedding, originally planned at the Ahwahnee in May 2020, to the following May 2021 due to Covid. In the meantime, we decided to elope at Glacier Point on June 27th with a sunrise shoot then ceremony. In all transparency, I was more nervous about the photo shoot than the actual ceremony/getting married part as I am not one for photo shoots or taking pictures of myself. But Kate instantly made me feel at ease that morning. She is so calming and just a really cool, down to earth person. I felt an instant friendship/connection and like I had known her forever. She also has a true passion for the park, photography, and celebrating love that just exudes when you meet her. I felt so confident being in her hands.

Her style is also incomparable to others and so unique. I originally thought I would prefer the more dramatic, jaw-dropping, landscape shots because, well, that landscape is probably the heart of ALL of our love affairs with the park and my main motivator for eloping on Glacier Point, ESPECIALLY with a sunrise shoot/ceremony. I don’t get up at 2:30am for hair and makeup for just anyone… but when I do… it’s for Yosemite. To my very pleasant surprise, her more intimate, candid, soft, tender shots were equally as beautiful and breathtaking. This really speaks volumes to her talent as a photographer and artist. To have such depth and scope and diversity and be able to capture ALL of the moments of that morning is incredible because it would be so easy just to lean on the beautiful backdrop. Needless to say, I had such a hard time choosing my favorites to print… that I ended up just printing them all 😊 Also side note, I would definitely recommend getting your prints from her. The quality is SO much better than say a CVS or Walgreens. We purchased some canvases too and they are STUNNING on our walls. True works of art.

We are SO thankful Kate was a part of our special day and that the Covid craziness ended up leading us to something so beautiful. We are already planning other excuses to have Kate capture our moments: maternity, anniversary, just because lol. Beautiful, breathtaking, stunning, jaw-dropping, emotional, intimate, candid, tender, talented, patient, kind… that is Kate. We are forever grateful for her!

P.S. I also think it’s really cool reading other couples’ reviews and similar experiences. That proves her consistency and dedication to her work and clients. You are guaranteed to have a great experience and pictures!

Sent on 07/14/2020

Kate Michelle Photography's reply:

Awe!!!!! I’m seriously crying! I feel like we are a lot alike and would be great friends who jinx each other if we were closer. I’m so happy the day finally came and I was able to help. I know COVID and power outages and forgotten ties and so much more put a little down slide the events but I think you worked hard and held onto just enough faith to make it. Ryan is so calm and I’m sure that presence helped. You two fit each other so well... minus the bellybutton to chest lol 😆 😉. Much love to you and Ryan. Let me know when you’re back next year and we can hang out by the river

Meredith McBee · Getting married on 12/08/2021

Absolutely AMAZING! Incredibly talented, kind & thoughtful!

Kate is absolutely amazing & so incredibly talented!!! She perfectly captured our elopement in the most epic, but also personal way. Through her photos she shows our personalities, joy and love. Not only is she super talented and we’re completely in love with our photos (our friends and family said they were some of the best wedding photos that they’ve ever seen!), but she is so thoughtful, kind and knowledgeable. We eloped without friends or family attending, and I felt so happy and lucky to have Kate by our side. She’s a great communicator and so helpful in the wedding planning process. She just knows Yosemite like the back of her hand and we 100% trusted her location recommendations and planning of the morning. We can’t wait to have her at our bigger celebration in Yosemite in 2021. She truly is the best, and we feel lucky and honored that she captured our big day, and that I formed an amazing new friendship in the process! I 1000% would recommend Kate...she's simply the best in every possible way!!

Sent on 09/06/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Kate Michelle Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 550.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4400.00
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Toning
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs
    Save the Date

1 Real Wedding

• Yosemite National Park, Sacramento Yosemite National Park, CA, 95389 See on map
    (Phone number)
    7 days a week. 8:00am-6:00pm
    Location of (Kate Michelle Photography)

Kate Michelle Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kate Michelle Photography include in the starting price?

Kate Michelle Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kate Michelle Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kate Michelle Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Toning
  • Prints

What photography styles does Kate Michelle Photography offer?

Kate Michelle Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Kate Michelle Photography offer?

Kate Michelle Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kate Michelle Photography offer for wedding events?

Kate Michelle Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Kate Michelle Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kate Michelle Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.