Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

4 Reviews for Our Lady of Mercy Pastoral Center

Father Frank was a blessing to my husband and I! We are both Catholic and wanted an outdoor wedding. I thought we could not have a Catholic ceremony without being in a church, so once I found Father Frank I was so happy and excited to meet with him! He met with us right away and worked with our schedule. He gave us many options as to whether or not we wanted a mass and ceremony or just the ceremony alone. We chose the ceremony and it was totally customisable! During the ceremony he even included a bit of light, tasteful humor (which everyone loved)! His wife, Bev, came along and took photos for us as well! They are a wonderful and loving couple that made us feel completely at ease. I highly recommend Fr. Frank!

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Father Frank took extra time to insure we had the ceremony WE wanted! Frank helped us find the passages that spoke to us and our relationship. We exchanged our own vowels in an art museum.

Profile Picture Danielle, 1/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Father Frank provided us with materials to view and reflect on prior to helping us curtailing our own specialized ceremony. He advised us on how to keep the ceremony simple with keeping the real meaning of the wedding we wanted for us and our guests. We felt no pressures of "routine wedding" structure and were able to have our ceremony in a non traditional location.

Profile Picture User7016635, 2+ years ago, 1 Review