Otherwise Strings

Redlands, CA View map
$1,400 Most Popular Price

$1,400 Most Popular Price

Otherwise Strings, founded in 1999 by Mari Mizutani and Mark McConnell, started as a
guitar and violin duo. We are now a network of professional musicians that perform
regularly. We cater the ensemble to fit your needs, from string duos, trios, and quartets to
several combinations that make your event memorable. Our repertoire includes Classical
standards, Jazz, Broadway showtunes, arrangements of popular tunes and much, much,
more. In addition to having an extensive Classical music library, we boast one of the
largest collection of popular music.

To round out your music needs for your event, contact us to book the highly acclaimed
Otherwise Jazz. This is your one-stop-shop for music!

We also offer amplification services for your event. Please click here to access our
Otherwise Sound page.

For a life-long memory, special music can be composed for your event, along with audio
recording services.

What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music?

$250

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,400

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music

What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?

Instrumental - Solo
Instrumental - Duo
Instrumental - Trio
Orchestra
String - Trio
String - Quartet
String - Quintet

How many musicians are in your band(s)?

1 - 3
4 - 6

What instruments does your group play?

Cello
Flute
Guitar
Piano
Trumpet
Viola
Violin

What services do you provide?

Ceremony Music
Cocktail Hour Music
Learn New Songs
4.7
    Katrina Married on 10/27/2017
    I can't say enough wonderful things about "Otherwise Strings"! Beautiful music, affordable pricing, and very friendly people.
  • MrsHarris
    Jamie Married on 03/17/2012
    We booked Otherwise Strings for our March 2012 wedding. Mari was great to work from beginning to end. A huge snowstorm came in on the day of my wedding and I was so worried my vendors would not make it, but Mari and her partner were there. They were on time, professional and played wonderfully. The music was so elegant and really made my ceremony. I would definitely recommend Otherwise Strings to any bride!
    Sharon Married on 05/07/2011
    We worked with Otherwise Strings for our wedding and are so happy with their services! We had a string trio perform at the ceremony and the cocktail hour, and it was absolutely beautiful! The strings added such a nice touch to our wedding. Mari was so easy to work with. She was very responsive, friendly, and personable. She answered all my questions, and and gave me some great song suggestions. Otherwise Strings also has a large collection of pop/contemporary songs which our guests really enjoyed. Our wedding would not have been the same without Otherwise Strings. I highly recommend them.

1310 E Brockton Ave Redlands, CA, 92374
Location of (Otherwise Strings)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding