San Bernardino, CA 92407 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Bagpiper Darrell Calvillo

Congratulations on your engagement and thank you for considering me to share your special day! First I'd like to explain how I am different from other bagpipers in the area. Unlike others, I work with you to create a truly custom experience and love to meet and build a special relationship with you and your fiance. Every detail such as color coordination and dress options are very important to me. I have been playing all types of weddings for nearly 15 years and am well versed in the nuances that make playing at a wedding different from any other performance. I play three different types of bagpipes (the traditional great highland bagpipes, small pipes, and Irish uilleann (elbow) pipes) and I work closely with other professional pipers and drummers so I am able to provide you with options for your special day. Popular choices are to have a solo bagpiper, a trio with a piper and two drummers, or a small band, but I am able to work with you to customize any combination you desire!

In addition to planning and preparations, when we meet I will play for you or provide you with clips of my performances so that you may select your favorite tunes. I am also more than happy to discuss special requests! If an in-person meeting is not feasible, we can discuss everything via telephone or utilize Skype or Google Hangouts. I would love to attend your wedding rehearsal to ensure that you are completely certain that your big day will be just as you've always dreamed. However, some locations may require considerations for lodging or extra travel expenses.

On your big day I will arrive punctually, well dressed, and prepared. My instrument, as well as the instruments of any other players, will be tuned to competition standards and all musical arrangements, cues, and timing will be reviewed with the planner or officiant, if this did not occur at your rehearsal. I take my performances very seriously and will only accept the best for your special day!

Please contact me with any questions you may have! The best ways to reach me are via email at darrellcalvillo@gmail.com or by calling or texting me at (626) 826-0381. Please visit my website for more information!

Follow Bagpiper Darrell Calvillo on

tn
malibu wedding

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for Bagpiper Darrell Calvillo

Darrell was the consummate professional!! He traveled up to Big Bear to attend our little rehearsal, just so he would have everything just right. His playing is exceptional and his presence in his full regalia is quite impressive!! All of our guests were delighted with Darrell's performance, as were my husband & I. I can't recommend Darrell enough - he is truly one of the best!!

Jason · Married on 05/17/2014

Darrell was the best! He was absolutely responsive, professional, incredibly good-natured and extremely talented. He added a huge amount to the character of our wedding. Would totally recommend him without hesitation!!

Bagpiper Darrell Calvillo FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Reception Music, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Instrumental - Trio
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Bagpipes, Drums
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Music During Breaks

• Reverend Mark E. Frady
    Reverend Mark E. Frady Wedding Officiants

What a great way to celebrate your big wedding day, with a bagpipe serenade by Darrell Calvillo. You will love him...very friendly and very professional!

• San Bernardino, CA 92407 See on map