Apple Valley, CA 92307 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500

About Oscar and Dassi

We're just a Dorky Husband+Wife photography team inspired by real moments. We strive to capture your day in a unique way that you’ll look back years from now and feel like you are back in that moment waiting to walk down the aisle, butterflies in your stomach, ready to start your adventure together. If you're having a huge wedding, having an intimate wedding with close family and friends, or eloping somewhere fun because you’re not into the stresses of wedding planning, we'll catch all the feels!

Www.oscaranddassi.com

du1a0456 51 995931 1571897117

9 Reviews for Oscar and Dassi

• alexsutter

Alexandra Sutter · Married on 08/11/2020

Incredible Team of Photographers...

Who make you feel like friends! Where do I even start? Oscar and Dassi are the greatest. I found them as I was booking our first venue because they photographed it better than anyone else--even the preferred photographer from the venue! I knew if I was going to get married there, Oscar and Dassi would make us look fabulous. They even figured out a way to make our engagement session happen in YOSEMITE. Those pictures alone were a dream!!

However, like many other couples, pandemic/venue drama ensued and we canceled our large wedding and decided to elope. Oscar and Dassi were down for it! They were SO flexible and Dassi always reached out to check in and offer her help. It was such a relief to know that they were dedicated to making this special day happen--even if it looked a little different! We decided to go with our original dream of eloping in Mammoth. Dassi immediately began searching permitting info and reaching out to other photographers who had shot there before. Of course, in true 2020 fashion, our new date happened to be during Mammoth's first storm of the season! Like 20 degrees, horizontal snow, storm! Again, Oscar and Dassi rolled with it and gave us the most BEAUTIFUL WEDDING PHOTOS OF ALL TIME! My family, friends, and even random acquaintances were blown away. They are an incredible team who go above and beyond for their couples. It was comforting knowing I had them on my side during this chaos! They are seriously the dream team! :)

Sent on 12/28/2020

Nicole Farinhas · Married on 11/02/2019

Hands Down THE BEST Photographers around!

I followed Oscar and Dassi for months before speaking with them and always was in awe of their images and what they were able to capture. I always was showing my fiancé and sharing if only they were closer they would be perfect! At the time I didn’t have anything in the works for our wedding or even know what it would even look like. One day I commented on one of their photos sharing that I wish they were close and shared that I love their work. It wasn’t much longer when they reached out and shared they would be on the East Coast and seeing if I would want to book something. I swear it was fate! I instantly responded and the elopement planning commenced. The location was about 5 hrs from where I live but that wasn’t even a concern because we were so excited to have this happen. I am such a planner and having someone else do the footwork and do the research on vendors was not something that I would be used to but putting the trust in Oscar and Dassi was the best move I could have made. Not only are they SUPER AMAZING individuals they are so detailed oriented and really take your wants and needs into consideration. The vendors that they chose were great and really made it a point to make sure that our day was perfect. Any concern that I had I was instantly put at ease by the two of them, they really had everything under control. We had so much fun throughout the elopement, the photo adventure after and all the way down to hanging out when it was all over. It felt as though we knew them forever. I HIGHLY recommend Oscar and Dassi to anyone that is looking for quality photographs taken by an amazingly friendly bad ass couple who are beautiful people both inside and out! I currently have the photos that were taken all over my house and every day they make me smile and I am so thankful for having them truly capture all the feelings and emotions of that special day. If I had to change anything it would be to have them stay longer because they were so much fun!! If I am ever on the West Coast I am definitely going to have to reach out to them for another shoot!!

Sent on 06/17/2020
  • Shannon

Shannon Osborne · Married on 10/20/2019

My Dream Tram

Meeting with Oscar and Dassi was a dream come true! I am personally the anti-bride and my groom is very laid back. We really had no clue as to what direction to take with photos for the engagement or wedding. They both came in and guided us in a direction that we are comfortable with. They also made us immediately feel at ease and excited about the process that originally had been overwhelming. I am so excited to work with them for two very important photo shoots for my family.

Sent on 05/02/2019

• Apple Valley, CA, 92307 See on map
    Location of (Oscar and Dassi)

Oscar and Dassi frequently asked questions

What photography services does Oscar and Dassi include in the starting price?

Oscar and Dassi includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Albums
  • Prints

What photography services does Oscar and Dassi include in their most popular wedding package?

Oscar and Dassi includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Oscar and Dassi offer?

Oscar and Dassi offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism

What photography services does Oscar and Dassi offer?

Oscar and Dassi offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Oscar and Dassi offer for wedding events?

Oscar and Dassi offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Oscar and Dassi and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Oscar and Dassi is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.