4409 Hoffner Avenue #503, Orlando, FL 32812 Map · Phone number

About Orlando Limo Transportation Specialists

Order premium airport transportation and limousine service for entire Orlando area at Orlando Transportation Specialists

Services:

Orlando Limo Service Orlando Car Service

2 Reviews for Orlando Limo Transportation Specialists

Dustin Jones · Married on 06/15/2019

Great service

My best man booked a stretch limousine as a wedding gift, and my wife and I were so excited. The limousine had very fancy decorations and included a deluxe interior. My wife was very nervous, but the ride was so smooth and the driver was so friendly and helped us to relax and enjoy our day. Our wedding day was even better than we planned thanks to this company and their great service. For all future brides and grooms - you should try out their services and believe me, you won’t regret it!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Michelle Turner · Married on 12/01/2018

Beach wedding

I always wanted to have a wedding organized on a sandy beach and that is why we chose Cocoa Beach. We gathered only our closest friends and booked a stretch limousine for the two of us and a huge van for guests. This company surprised us with their service, we really didn’t expect that the limousine will be professionally decorated, and both drivers were great! Our friends said they really enjoyed the ride, most of them were so happy because they could use WiFi to share some great pics online.

Sent on 05/24/2019

Orlando Limo Transportation Specialists FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Exotic Car, SUV Limo, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Sedan, Shuttle, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? 2 Hours

• 4409 Hoffner Avenue #503 Orlando, 32812 See on map