Rome, IT IT 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Organic Brides

We all are so careful to deeply know the man with whom we decide to wake up for the rest of our life, but we are not as careful with what we rub on our own face every morning...

Moisturizers, foundation ... And when you get married?

Organic Brides is born for this: to bring organic, natural and eco-friendly makeup in the field of wedding services.
You can be radiant without sprinkling petrolatum and silicones on your skin (ingredients which are most often found in cosmetic products, even in the most expensive ones, and which certainly are no good for the skin, let alone the environment!), without contributing to pollution or useless and painful tests on animals.

You might even discover a new way of taking care of yourself and being beautiful, to play with colors and wisely cover up your tiny imperfections and flaws.

Organic Brides is a way to combine Beauty and Environmental Responsibility, to enhance your uniqueness and, at the same time, to not forget about the world in which we all live.

This is the idea behind the project: every small change and imperceptible movements we make may produce big revolutions.
Even chosing your make-up on your wedding day!

Other couples have also viewed

• Louna Beauty Wedds
love
lovel

3 Reviews for Organic Brides

Samuela · Married on 06/21/2013

Speaking about Stella as a very professional make up artist would be limitative. She is a real artist. And as a consequence of this she's a woman of extreme emotional sensitivity. She is sympathentic and empathic person and anybody would be comfortable with her. She is the best make up artist I could choose for my wedding.

Sent on 06/29/2013

Debora · Married on 04/20/2013

She is wonderful, listen and understand perfectly what you want. The maquilage is lightweight but makes you fabulous and hair makes them unique without chemical additives.Lei è fantastica, ascolta e capisce perfettamente quel che vuoi. Il maquilage è leggero ma ti rende favolosa e i capelli li rende unici senza additivi chimici.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Elettra · Married on 04/06/2013

My experience with OrganicBrides was just great!
    Stella is a very reliable person, and flexible too. She came to my hometown at 8:30 in the morning and she found out the right make-up for me at first sight!
    She got me in the right mood since the first second and she immediately understood which kind of make-up I desired for my Wedding Day.
    She created a nice accessory too, something between a little hat and a hairband which perfectly matched with my dress (and she saw only few pictures of it!).
    But the nicest gift has been for sure the beautiful and completely handmade hot-air balloon full of spices. Balloons were the leading theme of our marriage, and it was a great surprise for me to receive a true – even little – balloon for present on my Wedding Day!
    I appreciated a lot the make-up – of course – because Stella didn’t try to change me, she only made me look better, but I was still myself, with all my characteristics and glitches (why not?).
    The same was for the other people on which she put the make-up: my mum, my sister and my auntie… they were truly beautiful.
    So Thank You again OrganicBrides for the great service that you are offering!

Sent on 06/27/2013

Organic Brides FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Massages

• Rome, IT, IT 0000Z See on map
    0039-3470162565 (Phone number)
    Location of (Organic Brides)