The Tuscan Beauty Wedding

Rome, IT View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

We are two professionals based in Tuscany that provide services on site for bride, bridesmaids and guests on the wedding day: Serena the make-up Artist specialized in wedding make-up and Ursula the hairdresser in wedding hairstyle.

We always update our knowledge with courses about makeup and hairstyle trends to always provide the best service to our brides.

Our goal is create the perfect styling, achieving a natural and customized look decided together with the bride’s taste, that makes feel her comfortable and confident on her big day.

We offer two packages with or without trial included. In case of a no trial package we always offer a pre-wedding consultation to decide every details based on our bride’s needs.

Getting ready for the ceremony is one of the most emotional moment for the bride: this is why we guarantee that if you book our services you will have the exclusivity for the day, staying with you from the very beginning till the starting of the ceremony.

Every bride is unique and she must have our total attention for her big day.

“We think that this job is not only apply make-up and do hair itself, but it is working in a relaxing and friendship atmosphere, helping you in every individual moment. This is why we love our job: we like sharing emotions!”

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Salon

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Carolin
    Carolin P. Married on 09/09/2021

Simply fantastic!

Sere & Ursula are great artists and helped me incredibly well on the day of my wedding.They were super sweet, fun and empathetic! I would recommend them anytime and can only say that you are in the very best hands with these two! Simply fantastic!
    Mayzelle P. Married on 09/08/2021

Professional and Quality Work

Serena and Ursula were a joy to work with! They accommodated the postponement of my shoot a year later in Florence due to the pandemic. They arrived on time and did an AMAZING job with my hair (Ursula ensured my hair would have a lasting wave during my shoot and she gave me clear instructions regarding what to do to keep it wavy for hours) and makeup (Serena accommodated my makeup request as I am incredibly allergic to the makeup ingredient parfum/perfume - she ensured none of the makeup had this ingredient). I highly recommend their services! Thank you Ursula and Serena!
  • Alisa
    Alisa C. Married on 09/07/2021

Dream team on a dream day!!

Serena and Ursula could not have been more incredible! They were prompt, covid-conscious (if you're reading this in a time where masks are required), immensely talented, and super kind & funny. Getting hair and makeup done with them was not only fun and laid back, but the hair and makeup looked STUNNING. They transformed my mom, who is normally very scared of makeup or hair changes. My sister's partial up-do with curls and makeup were perfect as well (and she can be quite picky with these things ;) ). My bridal hair and makeup were FLAWLESS, and exactly what I was hoping for, based off a few Instagram photos I had sent them. They were sweet and funny, and very easy to spend a day with. They were knowledgable and experienced in the wedding industry, able to easily give us all recommendations about lashes and styles. but most importantly, they were so sweet and fun to be with - they truly felt like a part of my bridal party. THANK YOU BOTH FOR EVERYTHING!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Siena, Firenze, Chianti Area, Rome, IT, 53100
Location of (The Tuscan Beauty Wedding)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding