Ruslana Regi Bridal team

Rome, IT View map

Ruslana Regi bridal team. We are professional bridal makeup artists and hair stylists, we work with the brides from whole the world. We created the most stunning version of each individual bride we work with. And you will be perfect relaxed and feels special on the most important day in your life. We also take care about your bridesmaids and your family

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$101

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$10

What is the base price for pedicures?

$10

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Natural Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Heather Married on 11/01/2021

Gorgeous! Makeup

I’m very picky about my make up after having a lot of make up artists work on my face after several years of freelance modeling. I was worried about finding the right person for my wedding make up. She did an incredible job. She came on time, she was friendly, and she was very willing to work with my clip in hair extensions and the hair clips that I brought. I asked her to try a new technique with hidden hair ties and she was more than happy to try it with me. She also helped me create a beautiful thick braid and dewy, glowy, natural make up. I looked at the Instagram accounts of every other make up Artist in the Tuscany area and beyond, and I truly do believe that she is the very best. Make sure that you book her because if you feel nervous about your make up at all, you will be in very good hands.
    Alexandra H. Married on 09/30/2021

Absolutely amazing

Ruslana and her team are the dream makeup artists a woman could ever wish for on her wedding day. She was willing to travel long journey to our wedding venue, came on time, and made sure I looked the most stunning on my wedding day. What I appreciated the most is that how lovely and fun she is so I totally forgot about all the stress around the wedding and had such a fun time when she was doing my hair and makeup. She is very professional and talented so she can well recommend you based on what kind of makeup you like/want what will suit you the most, based on face and eye color etc. I just showed some inspiration photos on Pinterest and she did her magic and I looked even more stunning than the Pinterest pictures as she made sure makeup suited me. She also uses the top products in makeup industry and left some samples for me to use for entire day and evening. Her team is as lovely and professional as her, they took an amazing care of my mom and grooms mom and bridesmaids. If you’re looking for a top bridal team in Italy - you found it! :)
    Rell Married on 09/09/2021

Perfect is all I can say

Ruslana and her team are the A-team. Our hair and makeup was absolutely beautiful! She is such a lovely person. So nice and so talented! For my hair trial she travelled all the way out to my venue which was so kind of her. Every one loved my hair and makeup especially my now husband 😋. Thank you again Ruslana. If I ever get married again I’ll come to you 😋😂

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Rome Rome, IT, IT 0000Z
39-3888549760
Location of (Ruslana Regi Bridal team)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding