Louna Beauty Wedds

Rome, IT View map

Louna Beauty Wedds Agency, founded by Alexandra Ghervasuc – airbrush expert and professional make-up artist is offering alongside with her team, the most luxurious makeup, hair and nails services on location for destination weddings all over Italy.

Having an amazing experience on the red carpet’s of the most important events, runways but also italian cinema, the LBW’s team will know how to find the most outstanding look for you as a bride to be.

LBW Agency specializes in - on location hair and makeup all over Italy so you can be sure you are receiving the absolute best service possible. Not only do we want you to look smashing, you need to feel that way too. Our goal is to enhance your natural beauty and work within your makeup “comfort zone” to create the bridal look you desire.

We listen to you and spend time at the pre-wedding trial consultation talking about the style, colors and theme of your wedding before we work out your look.

Louna Beauty Wedds specialize in makeup for all skin tones and ethnicities as well as all hair textures and styles.

LBW Agency's slogan:

Your wedding, our passion!

Your beauty, our mission!

Your memories, our stories!

Send us a private message and tell us your wedding story … let us be a part of it!

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$300.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$60.00

$60.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$300.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$100.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$30.00

What is the base price for pedicures?

$30.00

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Facials
Hair
Makeup
Manicure / Pedicure
Men's Grooming
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

Mara G. Getting married on 04/08/2022

Super talented artists

On the day of my wedding, Alexandra was on time with a smile. She is great to work with, she did mine and my bridesmaids make-up and hair together with another two girls of her team exactly how I wanting and it looked amazing. She was also great at keeping me calm and making the whole morning nice and easy! The Make up stayed on all day and looked great in the photos even in the heat. I would 100% Recommend Alexandra and I would definitely hire her again.
  • San
    San Y. Married on 08/09/2021

Best Choice For My Wedding Day

I could not have asked for a better beauty team for my wedding day. They were incredibly professional, highy skilled, organised, and lovely. I had my trial a day before the wedding in location and actually used the trial with some changes in order to look different also for the welcoming party. Alexandra did exactly what I asked for, and better. On my wedding day she and another two girls from the team. did makeup for me, my three bridesmaids, and my mum. All were flawless, I cannot say enough how beautiful and perfect all the makeup and hairstyles. On the day, Alexandra's presence was amazing - she was so calm, lovely and friendly. She definitely was an integral part of how well the day went in the lead up to the wedding. I really cannot thank Alexandra and her team enough for being such an important part of my day.
    Mery Married on 07/31/2021

Professional

Alex and her team did make and hair to 6 bridesmaids, my mom, my mother in low and myself (the bride). She did an amazing job! Everyone was really happy and make up and hair lasted all night long (until 7am haha).
    I highly recommend her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Alexandra Ghervasuc
Alexandra Ghervasuc
Founder and CEO

Louna Beauty Wedds, founded by Alexandra Ghervasuc (personal profile ) – airbrush expert and professional make-up artist ( personal portfolio ), based in Rome, Italy, offering alongside with her team, the most luxurious makeup, hair and nails services on location for destination weddings all over Italy.

Alexandra felt in love with makeup at a very young age so she decided to follow her passion and moved to Bucharest. Her career took off quickly as she had shown her dedication and love for beauty industry. After many collaborations with artists from music industry, countless tv commercials, fashion campaigns and private clients, she decided to move again, this time to Rome, where she is currently living.

She gets inspired by the diversity of cultures and loves to travel to discover the beauty of makeup in different cultures. She strongly believes that a beautiful makeup starts with a beautiful, hydrated skin.

She has curated a premier team of Bridal Beauty Proffesionals with years of experience. From the engagement photos to the big day, LBW’s talented and passionate beauty pros will tailor the entire experience to the bride and how she envisions her perfect wedding!

Via Eduardo Jenner Rome, IT, IT 00152
0039-3247942247
Location of (Louna Beauty Wedds)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding