Via Eduardo Jenner, Rome, IT IT 00152 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Louna Beauty Wedds

Louna Beauty Wedds is a wedding hair and makeup service based in Rome, Italy. This bridal hair and makeup agency specializes in providing exclusive, luxurious beauty services that make bridal clients feel exceptionally beautiful on your wedding day. They offer on-location services throughout all of Italy, and they ensure that every client feels as comfortable and relaxed as possible during your hair and makeup session.

The beauty specialists at Louna Beauty Wedds specializes in creating bridal looks that enhance each client’s natural beauty while tailoring their services to create the look that you desire. They provide on-location services across Italy, and their mission is to ensure that you receive relaxing, comfortable services that are tailored to your needs. During your pre-wedding consultation, these stylists will discuss the style, color, and theme that you envision for your bridal look, and offer trial hair and makeup sessions in order to test out your ideas prior to your day. They specialize in makeup looks for all skin tones and ethnicities, as well as all hair textures and styles. They provide hair styling and professional bridal updos, as well as the following makeup services:

• Airbrush makeup

Louna Beauty Wedds 5
Louna Beauty Wedds 6
Louna Beauty Wedds 7

Amy Denyer · Married on 07/24/2019

Professional but Personal Experience. Every bride needs Alexandra and her talent!

I cannot speak highly enough of Alexandra and her team. Always so lovely in communication and quick to respond to my questions, as well as making me feel at ease in the months leading up to the trial and big day, this is a team that every bride hopes to work with for their wedding day!

My hair and make up trial was professional and enjoyable, with Alexandra taking the time to talk to me about her methods and products and with my hair, Inga took great care to create a style I had in mind - but even made this a better and more beautiful creation than I could have imagined.

On my big day, Alexandra and her team were so wonderful with my bridal party, as well as working in harmony with my videographer and photographer. They made me feel so at ease that they felt more like friends to me! The hair and make up for the bridesmaids, my mother and myself was stunning; with our hair and make up lasting the whole day, night and even into the next day!

All our guests and the groom were blown away by the standards Alexandra and her team created, with all the bridal party commenting that it was the best hair and make up they had ever had.

An excellent service from the beginning of the wedding planning process to the day after my wedding, when Alexandra contacted me to offer her congratulations. Every bride to be should hire her. Thank you, Alexandra!

Amy x

Sent on 07/28/2019

Louna Beauty Wedds's reply:

I have no words to express my gratitude!
    You will forever stay in my heart! And I don’t know why, but I have a sense that we shall meet again!
    Wish you the happiest life together!

Alexandra
    xx

chloe scott · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful and Natural Wedding Makeup

Alexandra was lovely to work with and I would highly reccommend. Really easy going and understanding of exactly what I wanted for my big day. She knows how elevate your natural beauty to create a special occasion look, but one that isn't too dramatic or over the top so you still feel like yourself. She has a wonderful calm energy that kept me feeling relaxed and taken care of on my wedding day. Especially loved how she did my eyebrows and eye liner which I was quite particular about :)

Sent on 08/13/2019
    Louna Beauty Wedds 11
    Louna Beauty Wedds 12

Louna Beauty Wedds's reply:

Chloe,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    For all the beautiful memories I have from your wedding day! Such a beautiful couple, venue and everything and SUCH beautiful friends!
    I enjoyed every moment with you and your bridal party!

Wish you all the best!

Alexandra
    xx

Louna Beauty Wedds FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 300.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 300.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 30.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 30.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Men's Grooming, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Updos / Styling, Hair Trial