Mani di Forbice

Florence, IT View map Visit website

Mani di Forbice is an on-location and in-salon hair business that serves destination weddings in Florence, Italy. This team of stylists strives to provide every client with a wedding look that they can feel comfortable, confident, and carefree wearing. They specialize in up-to-date trends and offer personalized hairstyle advising that considers details such as each customer’s wedding attire and their naturally beautiful facial features. Those working with Mani di Forbice can expect to leave feeling empowered from an experience that transcends standard hairdressing practices.

Mani di Forbice begins each appointment by providing pre-wedding consultations and detailed hair trials in order to achieve the perfect final look. Though their skilled staff specializes in modern styles, they also provide hair care pointers and suggested treatments designed to keep tresses at their most brilliant. Clients can also take advantage of Mani di Forbice’s personalized beauty packages that are formulated to fulfill specific requirements and preferences.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$260

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$70

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$260

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$70

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$260

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Lindsey B. Married on 07/30/2021

Amazing Hairstylist!

Francesca was absolutely amazing and styled my hair exactly how I wanted it. I showed her a picture and she made it happen! She is also very kind, personable and fun to spend your wedding day with. I would highly recommend Francesca to any bride!

Mani di Forbice's reply:

Thanks Lindsey! ❤ It was a pleasure to be a part of your wedding ... you made me feel part of the family! And I am very happy for it! 🥰
    Suzanne J. Married on 09/14/2019

Fantastic from start to finish

We had a destination wedding near Bucine and I found Francesca online. She always got back to my messages very quickly. She came out to where we were staying for the hair trial and did MANY different hairstyles for me to see which i liked, which was so kind. On the day she did hair for myself and my 2 bridesmaids and they looked beautiful. I loved my hair and it stayed in all day very well - even through the evening dancing. I highly recommend Francesca! Including some pictures from my trial.

Mani di Forbice's reply:

Thank you so much Suzy!!! 💕 It was a pleasure to work with you! I'm very happy to have been part of your special day!
    Samantha R. Married on 08/27/2019

Amazing job!

Francesca did such a great job and I would definitely recommend her! I had a destination wedding in Florence, and Francesca and her team did great hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids!

Mani di Forbice's reply:

Thank you so much Sam! 💕 It was a pleasure to work with you! I'm very happy to have been part of your special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Via Roma 30/32 Florence, IT, 52020
0039-3333377211
Location of (Mani di Forbice)
Via Roma 30/32 Tuscany, IT, 52020 See on map
0039-3333377211

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding