Operation Dave

Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Operation Dave is an accomplished wedding photography company headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. As a natural creative with a knack for documenting life's most precious moments, Dave is motivated by seeing his clients smile at their heartfelt wedding photos. From your first married kiss to the departure of your getaway car, he aims to be on hand to capture every beautiful moment of your nuptials.

Versatile and talented, Dave specializes in a variety of photography styles, including traditional, contemporary, and photojournalistic. All of Operation Dave's packages include at least 6 hours of coverage and a minimum of 200 images. You can customize your bundle by adding one or more optional extras. These include additional hours, coverage of multiple locations, a day-after session and more.

Dave's pictures tell his stories. The pictures he takes for you will tell yours.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Alyssa Married on 11/14/2021

Comfortable and professional!

Dave does a great job making the shoot fun and comfortable for the client. He has a great eye on what looks good down to the position you pose in to the scenery in the background. His photos are perfect quality and he makes sure you look your best!

Operation Dave's reply:

I'm so glad you guys love your portraits. I had such a great time with you and Ryan. I look forward to working with you again!
    Lisa Married on 10/31/2021

Excellent, Fun, Creative

Dave was very fun to work with. He put us at ease and helped guide us through shots while letting us be well us. He was able to take my ideas/view in my head and make it real.

Operation Dave's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day Lisa! It was such an amazing day and I'm so grateful I was able to capture these moments for you both!
  • Regina
    Regina E. Married on 10/03/2021

Picture Perfect

We were thrilled with the whole process with Dave. He made our shoot feel fun and natural, and it is clear that he truly loves his craft.

We had a couple ideas of our own for our photos, but Dave blew us away with his creativity and willingness to do whatever it took to get the shot. He managed to capture authentic moments in the pictures that bring me right back to the emotions of that day when I look at them.

We had a last minute change of venue for our photos and he assured us that we will make it work, and he certainly did!

It was a hot day, and it felt like the sun was beaming directly on us while I was in my heavy wedding dress, but you wouldn't know it from the pictures because Dave worked his magic and made us look our best!

Operation Dave's reply:

Working with you and Jason was absolutely amazing! I'm truly grateful to have been a part of your day.

Real Weddings

• Lisa & Jason
    302 photos · 10/31/2021

Pricing

Team

David Rosenblit
David Rosenblit
Owner/Photographer/Cinematographer

I truly love this art. I look forward to the creative challenges that present themselves to me not just during a photoshoot, but during the editing process as well. Every couple, every location, every situation is a new opportunity to create the best photos I've ever taken, and I challenge myself to do just that every single day.

• DJ Gadget
    Rating 4.9 out of 5 , 10 Reviews
    · Wedding DJs

4512 Princeton Avenue Philadelphia, PA, 19135
Location of (Operation Dave)

Operation Dave frequently asked questions

What photography services does Operation Dave include in the starting price?

Operation Dave includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Operation Dave include in their most popular wedding package?

Operation Dave includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Operation Dave offer?

Operation Dave offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Operation Dave offer?

Operation Dave offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Operation Dave offer for wedding events?

Operation Dave offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Operation Dave and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Operation Dave is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding