57 West Clear Lake Lane, Westfield, IN 46074 Map · Phone number

About openField photography.

a little about us...

hi! i'm lauren...

...the quirky, messy haired, crafty (i get that from my mom), sleep til noon (if robbie would let me), girl who updates the oFp. blog.
my family has always supported my love of art, and they are also my biggest fans.

i think i always knew that when i grew up i would be a photographer. i've always been intrigued with people and capturing them as they truly are. i love my job and couldn't see myself doing anything else.

i usually cry at weddings.

"friends" is my all-time favorite tv show followed closely by any and all celebrity news gossip shows.

i must admit, i get slightly panicked if i don't have chap stick in my pocket at all times.

cup cakes are my favorite food.

i'm slightly obsessed with finding the perfect pair of jeans, and i love shopping at fun little boutiques for those one-of-a-kind finds.

i believe that sometimes the smallest of details make the biggest impression.

i think life would be nothing without the love of friends and the hugs from my family.

hi, i'm robbie...

...the deep thinking, funny, find humor in the dumbest of-things, bike riding, blue-eyed, and sandal wearing, b-side to oFp.

i thought when i grew up i would be a writer, but i found my place comfortably behind a camera. there isn't a lot that surprises me, but that never makes it get old.

i still get nervous every time i shoot.

i'm fascinated with light and technique, but i admire works of pure creativity with little regard to craft. i'd like to think my photographic style is somewhere in between.

you're more likely to find me in a bookstore on a friday night than at a sportsbar but i'm a diehard cavs fan from the days when they were terrible and playing in richfield.

i love coffee, particularly tim horton's.

dr. seuss is my favorite author.

i frequently use curse words, but usually for fun. however, i have a hard time saying them in front of my parents…still.

i could eat peanut butter on just about anything, and enjoy it.

and i agree with lauren, life would be nothing without my family and friends.

together, we make up openField photography.

002new images for blu
openField photography.

5 Reviews for openField photography.

Megan · Married on 06/07/2014

They did an amazing job photographing our day. We hit it off so well with them we hired them to come all the way to Michigan for our wedding, and it definitely was a great decision. Their demeanor while shooting put us right at ease. They did a great job covering the rest of the wedding and got a ton of candid shots. We couldn't be happier with the results!

Our experience with Lauren & Robbie was fantastic. My husband and I both felt like they were two more members of our bridal party. Their personalities really set us at ease - which is a plus since we spent 3-4 hours with them on our wedding day.
    During the photographer selection process, they gave us all of the information we asked for - experience, equipment, multiple wedding galleries. It made our decision easy.
    Lauren is extremely organized and responsive by email. We were able to coordinate what types of photos we wanted and they were 100% comfortable with the timeline we gave them. She also came prepared with some portrait ideas that turned out great. I highly recommend talking with her and Robbie about any photo ideas you find (be on Pinterest, etc.) if you have a clear vision for your wedding photography.
    I can't wait until we have another occasion to do a photography session because we really look forward to working with them again.

Ashley · Married on 08/08/2009

Lauren and Robbie are phenomenal!! What amazing photographers they are! Seeing how they captured my daughter and her now husband during their engagement session, I can't even imagine what they have done as far as the wedding day photos. They captured their personalities perfectly during that session. I am so anxious to see all the images from the day. Lauren & Robbie are the sweetest people. They are so professional, patient, kind and extremely fun! And what troopers they are! I thought the bride and her mother had a long day! Robbie and Lauren started the day off right by the bride and grooms sides and didn't quit until after the last song played at the reception. One thing I noticed, Robbie and Lauren can take photos without you even knowing they are there. Never was I, or anyone at the ceremony or reception, annoyed or bothered by them. They aren't intrusive which I believe makes for outstanding photography. It's them capturing moments that you weren't even aware they were getting. They blended right in. We are so honored to have had Robbie and Lauren be a part of Ashley and James' day. I can't even imagine having any other photographers there besides them. They were a perfect fit for all of us!
    I would highly recommend openField photography and would encourage everyone to take a look at their website. It is fabulous!

Award

openField photography. FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• April Foster Events
    April Foster Events Wedding Planners

Lauren and Robbie's photography matches their personalities perfectly. They can be best described as fun, quirky, fashionable, and artsy. They are truly two amazing people.

• 57 West Clear Lake Lane Westfield, 46074 See on map