Ooh! Events

2532 Spruill Avenue, North Charleston, SC 29405 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 91
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 2

About Ooh! Events

After over 20 years of event planning, Ooh! Events and its veteran staff have developed a strategic method of effective communication, careful budgeting and organized execution to ensure that the only hitch that goes off is between the bride and groom. Our virtually unlimited resources; floral, rentals, beauty and more, paired with fresh design ideas will capture and translate your vision into the event of your dreams.

Producing magical moments since 1995, we are always The Life of the Party!

Ooh! Events offers fresh design ideas and effective communication that allows us to execute your vision to the fullest. We offer all kinds of event services that will customize your wedding and make it a dream come true. These are the services and rentals we can provide:

• Full service - all-inclusive package for wedding weekend
  • Senior coordinator
  • Design and coordination - planning one year prior
  • Wedding concierge - month-of coordination
  • Bars and bookshelves
  • Ceremony, garden, lounge, dance floor and reception decor
  • Heat elements

Ooh! Events 6
Ooh! Events 7
  • Emily

Emily Lambert · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Love them all! Made our wedding stress free!

Ooh Events and Emily Parham made our wedding a completely stress free experience. All the girls there have incredible taste and I felt 100% comfortable with Emily. I knew she would handle everything just as I would. The team at Ooh Events was hyper-organized, well connected in the industry, and allowed me to be as hands-on (or off) as I wanted. They have the largest selection of rentals and flowers and were so accommodating to any budget concerns I had. Someone once told me: "You should pick the planner you feel is your best friend--someone you can cry in front of, laugh with, and tell anything to." And Emily was just that. They executed our wedding perfectly and made it an absolute dream. Even my other vendors commented on what an excellent job they did. Can't thank Emily and the rest of the team enough.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Ooh! Events's reply:

Emily, thank you so much for your kind words! Emily Parham certainly is wonderful. Sending lots of love to you and Emerson!
  • Megan

Megan Wray · Married on 07/05/2019

Emily Parham was THE BEST!

My husband and I are so thankful for Emily Parham and her team and everything you did for us both leading up to our wedding but also during the wedding. The weather presented what seemed like it would be insurmountable challenges but Emily's team rose to the occasion and made it work in our favor. We were truly impressed with Emily's ability to not only adapt but also make sure that there was zero stress on our wedding day.

We had such a tremendous time at our wedding and we left Charleston wondering why other people always say wedding planning and the day of are so stressful. We feel like the last 18 months have gone by so smoothly and we have never really worried about any of it. Seeing the venue and watching our friends and family having the time of their lives celebrating us, we could not be happier with our decision to choose Ooh! Events and specifically choose Emily as our planner and coordinator. Emily Parham, you are AMAZING!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Ooh! Events's reply:

Megan,

Thank you so much for your kind words! Emily is certainly amazing as we appreciate you taking the time to write this sweet review!

Wishing you ALL the lifelong happiness!

Ooh! Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 80.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,500.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 5
  • Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chuppah, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Signage, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Trinkets, Vases
  • What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals? $ 250.00
  • What is the starting price for tables? $ 8.00
  • What is the starting price for chairs? $ 3.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Ooh! Events 1
    Free Portrait or Toss Bouquet

Free Portrait or Toss Bouquet from Out of the Garden when you use Ooh! Events for Coordination, Rentals and Floral.

• Ooh! Events 2
    10% Off Rentals

10% off Rentals from Ooh! Events when you book Ooh! Events for Coordination, Rentals and Floral.

• Cinderollies | Bridal Party Ballet Flats
    Cinderollies | Bridal Party Ballet Flats Wedding Favors

We have been a part of a few weddings now that were put on by Ooh! Events and everything they do is first class. We've always been completely impressed by the attention to detail, they are definitely one of our favorite wedding planners to work with in Charleston, without a doubt :)

• Darby Events | DJ+Piano Combo
    Darby Events | DJ+Piano Combo Wedding DJs

Some of the best planners in town! We love working with Ooh!

• ACP Image
    ACP Image Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have been a makeup artist based in Charleston for about the last 14 years. The job I had was very hectic and consuming so I never was able to really get involved with two many weddings except for the few clients I have been working with since Prom or earlier, also with travel schedule it made me nervous to commit to a date that far out. I only bring this up because I have actually had the privilege with knowing some of the key talents and owner from two totally different perspectives. In the early years, I had the good fortune of working some of the same events as Lisa, from what remember is exactly the same, which is so rare. I remember her always being personable, professional, and always on the move and not a scattered moment in site. I also look back warmly on memories of Meghan when I first crossed paths with her. I was still more on the retail side of beauty and she was with the Charleston Mercury, such an amazing she is!!! I would get goosebumps when I knew she was covering a story for us. I never really knew what her exact title was, I just assumed she was simply the "boss." Now I am in heaven, I am solely focusing on event and wedding makeup and I feel like the luckiest artist in the world. Finding myself in such a fortunate place when I found that two of my first weddings where I was utilizing my talent, flawless bridal makeup was for two of their brides. I saw it as the perfect Omen. With Ooh! Events, you will absolutely receive above and beyond when it comes your specified expectations. I will aways be completely comfortable and excited to send wedding inquires their way. Reputation is everything, and with this company you can simply relax and enjoy the preparations and the festivities of that special day. You will have no worries and you will not have to stress about a thing. These women, I guarantee, are some the most passionate, driven, and talented planner extradanaires that I not just enjoy but love doing weddings with. Their taste is impeccable, they have the eye for even the slightest detail when it comes to perfection, and they are in the business because absolutely love what they do. It shows as they quickly become almost family or close friends with their clients that they adore. I see this group consistantly out do themselves each passing week, treating and caring for each wedding as if it were the only one happening in the world at that moment. Putting your most precious event in your life in their hands, is the abslolute and perfect thing to do. You are guaranteed a spectacilar occasion that will run like clock work. Also, if you have any particular guests on the roster that you worry might have to keep reeled in for the event, you can let go of that concern immediately because Meghan is a genius and seamless with her direction when it comes to keeping the event together, on times, all the guests happy, and of course most importantly making sure that this day truly is all about the bride and groom who have waited for this day to come their entire lives. With Ooh! Events planning your soiree, Charleston the scenery and set for your treasured day the only thing do is enjoy the perfect wedding and celebrate with you wonderful family and friends.

• 2532 Spruill Avenue North Charleston, SC, 29405 See on map