Ooh! Events

North Charleston, SC View map Visit website

Ooh! Events is a wedding planning and rental company located in North Charleston, South Carolina. An experienced team offers full-service planning, wedding concierge, and event design services. Owner Lisa Thomas has carefully curated a collection of elegant and lavish rentals that features pop-up bars, altar décor, and upscale lighting, and more. These sophisticated accents will no doubt elevate the ambience and aesthetic of your special day.

Ooh! Events offers a number of wedding packages to suit each couple’s tastes and preferences. The full-service plan sees Lisa and a senior coordinator collaborating to bring soon-to-be-newlyweds' dreams to life. They oversee everything from rehearsal dinners and venue selection to vendor liaisons and day-of coordination. As part of the design and coordination package, prospective newlyweds will enjoy personalized assistance from a member of the team. Finally, Wedding Concierge comprises design and rental assistance for individuals seeking fabulous finishing touches. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Lisa endeavors to exceed her clients’ expectations with excellent customer care and an exceptional eye for detail.

• Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Madison A. Married on 06/02/2021

Hannah was a total life saver!

Hannah at OOH Events was our AMAZING wedding coordinator and we cannot recommend her highly enough! After foregoing our original destination wedding plans last year, we were feeling a little dejected about the idea of planning something new and worried that it would be impossible to have even a small celebration that respected Covid-19 guidelines. Hannah helped with all of that and more, and her upbeat and positive attitude made what we thought would be a daunting process feel like fun! She left no detail unturned, helped facilitate our vision for the weekend, and coordinated everything so seamlessly. The wedding went off without a hitch because of Hannah - she is truly talented at what she does and a complete joy to work with! We were also so impressed by the precautions OOH events and Hannah were taking with regard to Covid-19 and appreciated how those same precautions were communicated to the various vendors. We could not have been in better hands and we have Hannah and OOH events to thank for such a magical wedding weekend - we can't recommend them both enough. Madison and Neil Alger.
  • Darby
    Darby E. Married on 04/10/2021

Emily is the VERY Best!

Emily is an exceptional wedding professional and her attention to detail is fantastic. As a wedding vendor, I appreciate a planner who is organized, level-headed and creative. Emily is just that and more! As a Charleston wedding vendor of 10 years I have seen just about everything and a high-quality planner is absolutely an essential component to a great wedding. If you are looking for an exceptional wedding planner I highly recommend you give Emily and Ooh Events a call!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

17 photos · 03/17/2014

Deals

Ooh! Events 1
Offer

Free Portrait or Toss Bouquet from Out of the Garden when you use Ooh! Events for Coordination, Rentals and Floral.

Ooh! Events 2
Discount

10% off Rentals from Ooh! Events when you book Ooh! Events for Coordination, Rentals and Floral.

Cinderollies | Bridal Party Ballet Flats Cinderollies | Bridal Party Ballet Flats Wedding Favors

We have been a part of a few weddings now that were put on by Ooh! Events and everything they do is first class. We've always been completely impressed by the attention to detail, they are definitely one of our favorite wedding planners to work with in Charleston, without a doubt :)

Darby Events | DJ+Piano Combo Darby Events | DJ+Piano Combo Wedding DJs

Some of the best planners in town! We love working with Ooh!

Andrew C. Petersen/ Celebrity, International, Published Makeup Artist Andrew C. Petersen/ Celebrity, International, Published Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have been a makeup artist based in Charleston for about the last 14 years. The job I had was very hectic and consuming so I never was able to really get involved with two many weddings except for the few clients I have been working with since Prom or earlier, also with travel schedule it made me nervous to commit to a date that far out. I only bring this up because I have actually had the privilege with knowing some of the key talents and owner from two totally different perspectives. In the early years, I had the good fortune of working some of the same events as Lisa, from what remember is exactly the same, which is so rare. I remember her always being personable, professional, and always on the move and not a scattered moment in site. I also look back warmly on memories of Meghan when I first crossed paths with her. I was still more on the retail side of beauty and she was with the Charleston Mercury, such an amazing she is!!! I would get goosebumps when I knew she was covering a story for us. I never really knew what her exact title was, I just assumed she was simply the "boss." Now I am in heaven, I am solely focusing on event and wedding makeup and I feel like the luckiest artist in the world. Finding myself in such a fortunate place when I found that two of my first weddings where I was utilizing my talent, flawless bridal makeup was for two of their brides. I saw it as the perfect Omen. With Ooh! Events, you will absolutely receive above and beyond when it comes your specified expectations. I will aways be completely comfortable and excited to send wedding inquires their way. Reputation is everything, and with this company you can simply relax and enjoy the preparations and the festivities of that special day. You will have no worries and you will not have to stress about a thing. These women, I guarantee, are some the most passionate, driven, and talented planner extradanaires that I not just enjoy but love doing weddings with. Their taste is impeccable, they have the eye for even the slightest detail when it comes to perfection, and they are in the business because absolutely love what they do. It shows as they quickly become almost family or close friends with their clients that they adore. I see this group consistantly out do themselves each passing week, treating and caring for each wedding as if it were the only one happening in the world at that moment. Putting your most precious event in your life in their hands, is the abslolute and perfect thing to do. You are guaranteed a spectacilar occasion that will run like clock work. Also, if you have any particular guests on the roster that you worry might have to keep reeled in for the event, you can let go of that concern immediately because Meghan is a genius and seamless with her direction when it comes to keeping the event together, on times, all the guests happy, and of course most importantly making sure that this day truly is all about the bride and groom who have waited for this day to come their entire lives. With Ooh! Events planning your soiree, Charleston the scenery and set for your treasured day the only thing do is enjoy the perfect wedding and celebrate with you wonderful family and friends.

2532 Spruill Avenue North Charleston, SC, 29405

Monday through Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. or by appointment
Location of (Ooh! Events)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding