Ooh! Events

2532 Spruill Avenue, North Charleston, SC 29405 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 92
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Deals 2

About Ooh! Events

Ooh! Events is a wedding planning and rental company located in North Charleston, South Carolina. An experienced team offers full-service planning, wedding concierge, and event design services. Owner Lisa Thomas has carefully curated a collection of elegant and lavish rentals that features pop-up bars, altar décor, and upscale lighting, and more. These sophisticated accents will no doubt elevate the ambience and aesthetic of your special day.

Ooh! Events offers a number of wedding packages to suit each couple’s tastes and preferences. The full-service plan sees Lisa and a senior coordinator collaborating to bring soon-to-be-newlyweds' dreams to life. They oversee everything from rehearsal dinners and venue selection to vendor liaisons and day-of coordination. As part of the design and coordination package, prospective newlyweds will enjoy personalized assistance from a member of the team. Finally, Wedding Concierge comprises design and rental assistance for individuals seeking fabulous finishing touches. With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Lisa endeavors to exceed her clients’ expectations with excellent customer care and an exceptional eye for detail.

a05fe4d0f2db6c6b 1508788646988 ashmikw 463

Photos 88 Photos
Videos 4 Videos

165 Reviews for Ooh! Events

Adrian Amrine · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Very creative and professional! Brought my dreams to life!

I would highly recommend Kaitlyn at Ooh! Events as your wedding florist. She was extremely professional, creative and knew exactly what I wanted (even with my very limited knowledge on florals). Walking in the day of my wedding and seeing the arrangements brought me to tears. Kaitlyn and the rest of the staff were a dream to work with - Thank you all so much!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Susan

Susan Jones · Married on 10/10/2020

Emily, Caroline and Ooh Events! are the BEST!!!

Emily, our wedding coordinator, her assistant, Caroline, and Ooh Events are the BEST! We booked our daughter’s wedding for October 10, 2020 in April 2019, way back when the only thing we had to worry about was a hurricane. 😊 Emily guided us through challenging times and ensured Rachel and Eric had the wedding of their dreams. She quickly rescheduled our floral, rental, and tasting sessions after the initial COVID-19 shutdown and kept things on track. Just when we thought everything was going to be “smooth sailing” Mother Nature had her say with some significant rain. We were so incredibly impressed by Emily’s professionalism and calm, collected demeanor on the big day. She quickly orchestrated a major reconfiguration of the reception area, rearranged the schedule to take advantage of a small window of opportunity to conduct the ceremony outdoors as planned, and ensured the wedding party and guests were kept informed of changes. Thanks to the amazing efforts of Emily, Caroline and the entire Ooh Events crew, the wedding ceremony, and reception, were indeed magical despite many challenges.

Sent on 10/13/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ooh! Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

3 Real Weddings

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Ooh! Events 1
    Free Portrait or Toss Bouquet

Free Portrait or Toss Bouquet from Out of the Garden when you use Ooh! Events for Coordination, Rentals and Floral.

• Ooh! Events 2
    10% Off Rentals

10% off Rentals from Ooh! Events when you book Ooh! Events for Coordination, Rentals and Floral.

• Cinderollies | Bridal Party Ballet Flats Wedding Favors

We have been a part of a few weddings now that were put on by Ooh! Events and everything they do is first class. We've always been completely impressed by the attention to detail, they are definitely one of our favorite wedding planners to work with in Charleston, without a doubt :)

• Darby Events | DJ+Piano Combo Wedding DJs

Some of the best planners in town! We love working with Ooh!

• ACP Image Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have been a makeup artist based in Charleston for about the last 14 years. The job I had was very hectic and consuming so I never was able to really get involved with two many weddings except for the few clients I have been working with since Prom or earlier, also with travel schedule it made me nervous to commit to a date that far out. I only bring this up because I have actually had the privilege with knowing some of the key talents and owner from two totally different perspectives. In the early years, I had the good fortune of working some of the same events as Lisa, from what remember is exactly the same, which is so rare. I remember her always being personable, professional, and always on the move and not a scattered moment in site. I also look back warmly on memories of Meghan when I first crossed paths with her. I was still more on the retail side of beauty and she was with the Charleston Mercury, such an amazing she is!!! I would get goosebumps when I knew she was covering a story for us. I never really knew what her exact title was, I just assumed she was simply the "boss." Now I am in heaven, I am solely focusing on event and wedding makeup and I feel like the luckiest artist in the world. Finding myself in such a fortunate place when I found that two of my first weddings where I was utilizing my talent, flawless bridal makeup was for two of their brides. I saw it as the perfect Omen. With Ooh! Events, you will absolutely receive above and beyond when it comes your specified expectations. I will aways be completely comfortable and excited to send wedding inquires their way. Reputation is everything, and with this company you can simply relax and enjoy the preparations and the festivities of that special day. You will have no worries and you will not have to stress about a thing. These women, I guarantee, are some the most passionate, driven, and talented planner extradanaires that I not just enjoy but love doing weddings with. Their taste is impeccable, they have the eye for even the slightest detail when it comes to perfection, and they are in the business because absolutely love what they do. It shows as they quickly become almost family or close friends with their clients that they adore. I see this group consistantly out do themselves each passing week, treating and caring for each wedding as if it were the only one happening in the world at that moment. Putting your most precious event in your life in their hands, is the abslolute and perfect thing to do. You are guaranteed a spectacilar occasion that will run like clock work. Also, if you have any particular guests on the roster that you worry might have to keep reeled in for the event, you can let go of that concern immediately because Meghan is a genius and seamless with her direction when it comes to keeping the event together, on times, all the guests happy, and of course most importantly making sure that this day truly is all about the bride and groom who have waited for this day to come their entire lives. With Ooh! Events planning your soiree, Charleston the scenery and set for your treasured day the only thing do is enjoy the perfect wedding and celebrate with you wonderful family and friends.

• 2532 Spruill Avenue North Charleston, SC, 29405 See on map
    843-376-1962 (Phone number)
    Monday through Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. or by appointment
    Location of (Ooh! Events)