Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Ooh! Events

The Life of the Party

Ooh! Events is a wedding planning company based in Charleston, South Carolina that will bring the party to your celebration. They have been planning and designing events since 1994 using a creative and exciting process.

Ooh! Events offers fresh design ideas and effective communication that allows them to execute your vision to the fullest. They offer all kinds of event services that will customize your wedding and make it a dream come true. These are the services and rentals that they can provide:

• Full service - all-inclusive package for wedding weekend
  • Senior coordinator
  • Design and coordination - planning one year prior
  • Wedding concierge - month-of coordination
  • Bars and bookshelves
  • Ceremony, garden, lounge, dance floor and reception decor
  • Heat elements

Full Planning (2)
Partial Planning (2)
Civil (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Hiring Ooh! as our coordinator was one of the best decisions we made during the whole wedding process. They are knowledgeable, very helpful, and caring throughout the entire process! We worked with Emily, who was a complete God send. She was so easy to work with and helped us in every way possible - from designing the best floor plan for us to adding in last-minute needs at the reception. Her and Candice made sure everything ran smoothly the entire day and I will truly miss working with them!

Profile Picture Donna, 10/29/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Destination wedding planner of the year and the next century is Candice Lorraine of Ooh! Events, Charleston, SC. The distance between us, NYC and PA, from the wedding location never hindered this professional, energetic and organized person. Her connections and recommendations to only the best in the business made this wedding a once in a lifetime event. Available by phone or email all hours of the day and night allowed the families to enjoy the anticipation of this special day. There was not a dream of this wedding day for which she did not deliver with her special talents and perseverance. Our family and friends have attended many weddings and continue to comment this was the best wedding event ever. We are grateful and blessed forever for having shared this special day with such a fabulous person and wedding planner, Candice Lorraine. We Love You!!!

Profile Picture Janelle, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Ooh! Events Pricing

220x220 sq 1508787465554 reception 50
220x220 sq 1508787445610 reception 47

3 VIDEOS

11 ENDORSEMENTS
We have been a part of a few weddings now that were put on by Ooh! Events and everything they do is first class. We've always been completely impressed by the attention to detail, they are definitely one of our favorite wedding planners to work with in Charleston, without a doubt :)

Some of the best planners in town! We love working with Ooh!

I have been a makeup artist based in Charleston for about the last 14 years. The job I had was very hectic and consuming so I never was able to really get involved with two many weddings except for the few clients I have been working with since Prom or earlier, also with travel schedule it made me nervous to commit to a date that far out. I only bring this up because I have actually had the privilege with knowing some of the key talents and owner from two totally different perspectives. In the early years, I had the good fortune of working some of the same events as Lisa, from what remember is exactly the same, which is so rare. I remember her always being personable, professional, and always on the move and not a scattered moment in site. I also look back warmly on memories of Meghan when I first crossed paths with her. I was still more on the retail side of beauty and she was with the Charleston Mercury, such an amazing she is!!! I would get goosebumps when I knew she was covering a story for us. I never really knew what her exact title was, I just assumed she was simply the "boss." Now I am in heaven, I am solely focusing on event and wedding makeup and I feel like the luckiest artist in the world. Finding myself in such a fortunate place when I found that two of my first weddings where I was utilizing my talent, flawless bridal makeup was for two of their brides. I saw it as the perfect Omen. With Ooh! Events, you will absolutely receive above and beyond when it comes your specified expectations. I will aways be completely comfortable and excited to send wedding inquires their way. Reputation is everything, and with this company you can simply relax and enjoy the preparations and the festivities of that special day. You will have no worries and you will not have to stress about a thing. These women, I guarantee, are some the most passionate, driven, and talented planner extradanaires that I not just enjoy but love doing weddings with. Their taste is impeccable, they have the eye for even the slightest detail when it comes to perfection, and they are in the business because absolutely love what they do. It shows as they quickly become almost family or close friends with their clients that they adore. I see this group consistantly out do themselves each passing week, treating and caring for each wedding as if it were the only one happening in the world at that moment. Putting your most precious event in your life in their hands, is the abslolute and perfect thing to do. You are guaranteed a spectacilar occasion that will run like clock work. Also, if you have any particular guests on the roster that you worry might have to keep reeled in for the event, you can let go of that concern immediately because Meghan is a genius and seamless with her direction when it comes to keeping the event together, on times, all the guests happy, and of course most importantly making sure that this day truly is all about the bride and groom who have waited for this day to come their entire lives. With Ooh! Events planning your soiree, Charleston the scenery and set for your treasured day the only thing do is enjoy the perfect wedding and celebrate with you wonderful family and friends.

Southeast Phototainment loves working with Ooh Events! Their team is helpful, responsive, and extremely friendly. They always go the extra mile and pay attention to detail, producing breathe taking events. I highly recommend working with them to create an event you and your guests will never forget.

158 PROS I KNOW

2532 Spruill Avenue, Charleston, SC 29405   See On Map
843-881-7576 (phone)
Monday through Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. or by appointment
Ooh! Events is a wedding planning team from Charleston servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Downtown, Mount Pleasant, and the surrounding areas. Ooh! Events is a professional full service event company that has been part of the Charleston wedding industry since 1994 specializing in unique and stunning creations.