Onsite Muse Hairstylists & Makeup Artists

Saint Augustine, FL View map Visit website

Our multi-award winning team specialize in wedding hair and airbrushed makeup on location in Saint Augustine, Florida

Our award-winning artists specialize in photo-ready, on-site, wedding hair, and makeup. We will make you look (and feel) as beautiful in real life as you do in your photographs! Airbrushed foundation & faux lashes at no additional costs.

We LOVE wedding updos and advanced makeup artistry. We realized early in our careers that building a team of premier hairstylists and makeup artists (who specialize in bridal styling) was an incredible service to the public - NO worries of getting the "new girl," or a stylist who doesn't like updos, or one who loads on makeup - Bridal hairdressing and airbrushed makeup is our expertise! Our team is current on the latest trends, having mastered the vintage & classics. You can sit back and relax, we come to you!

Serving St. Augustine, Florida

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$400

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$110

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$110

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$110

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

• Jenandmattrimony2020
    Jen Married on 11/06/2021

Beautiful Hair and Makeup

I didn鈥檛 know what I was looking for when I first started looking for hair and makeup. My hair never holds a style, and I鈥檓 very novice at doing my own makeup. So I was looking for a team that would make me look incredible and also be cost-effective for my bridesmaids. I went through several vendors and narrowed it down to two. Then randomly Onsite Muse came up in my search, and I fell in love with their style. It was very vintage and very pin-up girl. And I LOVED it. I couldn鈥檛 wait to get in for my hair and makeup trial. Shaina was my stylist, and I freaking LOVE her. She was so easy to work with, especially when I had to reschedule my wedding and trials twice due to the pandemic.

She listened to my concerns about my hair not holding a style, and she worked off my 8 billion inspiration photos for both hair and makeup. Let me tell you...Shaina is a magician! I looked AMAZING! I鈥檝e never felt so beautiful in my entire life. She placed my hair extensions perfectly, and she taught me how to put them in on my own so I can get my money鈥檚 worth with these expensive extensions! I didn鈥檛 look like I was caked in makeup, and I looked like a more glamorous me.
    Tiffanie Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic overall experience

All of the artists were fantastic, the scheduling dealt with me emailing 10 different times to adjust our group and their choices. We had a brunch wedding and the artists showed up at the crack of dawn with smiles on. They all made the entire morning so fun and pleasant. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 04/27/2019

Great Price for the Talent

I highly recommend Onsite Muse to any bride. Shaina did a beautiful job with my long hair, even weaving in some spare flowers the florist gave us! She's also so funny. We had a great conversation while she did my hair. Elly did my makeup and wow! She is every bit an artist. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with my makeup, but I knew I wanted a more subtle look. She looked at me for a second, and then said, "I know what I'm going to do." She took all of my unique features into account and made me feel like a princess. And she is just so sweet and nice. People kept saying I looked beautiful and I couldn't help but rave to them about the Onsite Muse team that made it possible. I thought their prices were very reasonable, especially considering the beautiful work they do. I kind of hope I have another opportunity (wedding, photoshoot, etc.) to use their services! Again, highly recommend them!
  • illustration stars

80 photos 路 04/06/2019
Mikolaj & Melissa
24 photos 路 09/19/2016

1 cathedral Saint Augustine, FL, 32084
Location of (Onsite Muse Hairstylists & Makeup Artists)
201 e hennepin ave studio 200 Minneapolis, MN, 55414
612-399-6873

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding