2234 West Industrial Park Drive, Bloomington, IN 47404 Map · Phone number

About One World Catering

One World Catering, based out of Bloomington, Indiana, is a premier catering and event company that will help you create the wedding event you always dreamed of. With experience organizing any size event, One World Catering has the tools to make sure every event leading up to your special day, whether it be an intimate family wedding luncheon or large sit-down reception, is successful. The catering team also does bridal showers, wedding rehearsal dinners and honeymoon brunches. One World Catering works with professionally trained chefs, who create all food in-house using the freshest local ingredients available. For custom culinary creations that will personalize your special day, choose One World Catering!

One World Catering is a full-service catering company. They offer clients the following cuisine serving styles:

• Breakfast/brunch
  • Lunch
  • Plated
  • Stations

Cuisine
One World Catering offers its clients a diverse selection of cuisines and dishes. Cuisine styles offered include, but are not limited to:

• American

Strawberries and cream
1ae04167eb0dbaad oneworld 2018 tables 0345

8 Reviews for One World Catering

Cailin · Married on 05/20/2017

One World did a wonderful job with our wedding! From start to finish they were quick to respond and very willing to change large and small things around on our menu. Laura, who organized it, was very easy to work with and helped to really pull the day together. She and our venue worked well together. We used One World for our meal, dessert, and bartender. We purchased our own alcohol, but they still provided us a bartender at a reasonable hourly cost. The food was delicious too! We got compliments from everyone at the wedding. We highly recommend using One World Catering!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Desiree · Married on 06/06/2015

One World Catering offered amazing and professional service the months leading up to my wedding and throughout the day of my wedding. Kristin Moy is the events coordinator and is very thorough and detail-oriented when planning your event. She brings a personal and caring touch when consulting with you for your event, from initial information about catering options and pricing, to tastings, last-minute details, and any questions you have in between.

On the day of my wedding, One World Catering arrived early, which was great, and immediately went to work setting up based on instructions from our previous consultations. The only time I recall the staff checking in with my parents (who I had asked Kristin to speak with, as I was very busy that day) was to let them know when they would be disassembling the buffet and when the bartender (who stayed later) had finished his agreed upon shift for the evening and left. He had stayed later than requested, enjoying serving and speaking with guests as they approached him for beverages. (We were a very laid-back group who enjoyed talking with all our vendors and staff that day.) The One World Staff was excellent, keeping the taco bar buffet and drinks stocked and were very friendly. Kristin popped over at one point to congratulate my husband and I and to make sure all was as I had envisioned.

The same folks who own One World Catering in Bloomington, IN also own several of the Pizza X franchises, Lennie's restaurant on 10th street, and Bloomington Brewing Company. I had heard wonderful things and WAS NOT disappointed from start to finish with One World Catering. For events of all kinds and sizes I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Erin · Married on 06/21/2014

One World was highly recommended by a friend who hosts numerous large events each year in Bloomington, and I am so glad that I listened to her advice. All of our guests raved about the food and our wedding cake. My husband could not stop talking about how delicious the petite filet was, and he is a tough person to impress when it comes to steak.

The staff was extremely professional, courteous, prompt and were able to fulfill all of our requests. Everyone we dealt with was friendly and attentive.

The only draw back is that they only have a 2-way liquor license (beer & wine only). Since we wanted a full open bar, we had to hire a separate bartending service but it worked out great in the end.

Sent on 07/06/2014

One World Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Breakfast / Brunch, Buffet, Cake, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Plated, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, BBQ, French, Greek, Indian, Italian, Mediterranean, Mexican, Southern, Southwestern, Thai
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Liquor License, Open Bar, House Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor

• Pine Events
    Pine Events Wedding Planners

One World Catering is the perfect choice for all occasions. Their uniquely diverse menu and dedication to sustainability is what sets them a part from the rest. Their staff is very helpful and friendly. They can handle catering for a small meeting, as well as a 250 guest plated dinners. They are a pleasure to work with and I recommend them to all my clients!

• 2234 West Industrial Park Drive Bloomington, Indiana, 47404 See on map