One Wild Life Photography

Raleigh, NC View map Visit website
$5,000 Most Popular Price

$5,000 Most Popular Price

Based in Raleigh, North Carolina, Julie Anderson, the talented photographer behind One Wild Life Photography specializes in luxury weddings, small intimate weddings as well as adventure elopements. With a evocative, documentary style approach to weddings, Julie is guaranteed to capture your day in a unique and impactful way. More than just a vendor, she will capture timeless photos that document your love story and all the moments of your wedding day!

One Wild Life Photography will collaborate with you to create the perfect timeline for your event, balancing both planned and candid moments. When your special day arrives, they will provide much-needed support as you prepare and aim to blend in at your reception to snap the perfect shots. Their inclusive packages offer couples flexibility with coverage of multiple locations, additional hours, and a second shooter. After the shoot, you can download your high-resolution images and request prints, canvasses, and albums. This team is happy to accommodate destination weddings and travel throughout North Carolina and beyond.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Slideshow
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Slideshow
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas

• Lilian
    Lilian B. Married on 05/28/2021
    5 out of 5 rating

Wedding photographer

Julie was my wedding photographer! I had such a good time at my wedding, I enjoyed it so much and it was all because I had an amazing team. I was so grateful to have her being part of my day! I loved my wedding photos. She made me feel so comfortable and she make sure every detail was taken care of. She made sure to capture every special moment of that day for sure!

One Wild Life Photography's reply:

I absolutely loved your intimate Umstead wedding! You and Noah are adorable and I watching your families come together to celebrate was so special. Thank you for including me and for being such a fun couple to work with!!
    Jessica C. Married on 11/13/2021
    4.2 out of 5 rating

Wedding Pictures

I hired Julie to do my bridal and wedding photos in 2021. She did a wonderful job each time and she was kind enough to travel a good ways to Hillsborough NC each time. She completed all photos on time and was very affordable.

One Wild Life Photography's reply:

Jessica, thank you so much for the sweet review. I loved your wedding and so glad it worked out to do bridal photos beforehand. I still can’t get over those fall colors and gorgeous lakeside barn, perfectly planned wedding. You and Stephen are so cute together and I am so thankful I was able to capture your special day.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

One Wild Life Photography 1
Exclusive
If you found us on WeddingWire we will give you a on% discount on our services. Remember to show us your voucher when you come see us.

Raleigh, North Carolina Raleigh, NC, 27615
9199232513
Location of (One Wild Life Photography)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding