Costa Mesa, CA 92628 Map · Phone number

One Story Weddings 6
One Story Weddings 7
  • Kenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 03/09/2019

Best Decision of our entire wedding!

When I met Gary and Chris at a bridal fair, I was still in the beginning stages of wedding planning. We decided to pursue meeting with them after I viewed one of their highlight videos. I became emotional watching this video and I didn't even know the couple featured. I knew I had to have a video like that for our wedding.

When we later met with Gary, he explained to us exactly how a wedding day would usually go, he had a very detailed schedule as to what most weddings looked like, the time it took to capture photos needed, and mentioned a "first look" photo opportunity which I hadn't really heard of. My dear friend had just gotten married and end up regretting her choice in using a photographer that was not quite as experienced to save a few dollars. Experience and quality was the most important for Jeff and I.

After that meeting we knew we wanted to work with Gary and team for photos and videos on our big day.

The day of, his team was on time, professional, and didn't disturb processes I thought they might. They took photos of things I didn't even think about or didn't even thing I wanted until I saw them. They took the time on the photos that needed the time and effort, but got through so many of the others quickly that could have potentially taken too long, delaying the rest of the timeline, yet not compromising on quality. They worked very well with all of the other vendors, all who had nothing but stellar things to say about One Story Weddings.

We got our photos back 5 days ago and we both cannot stop looking through them. They transport us right back to that day. Your wedding day FLIES by, and you have a little post-wedding blues because of that, but One Story captured so many incredible images that we get to relive that day whenever we'd like. Also, unlike many photographers, the package we chose you get to have access to all high resolution digital files. I never thought it would be possible to like every single photo, but I absolutely do, so I am thrilled we get to keep them all!

Thanks so much, One Story Weddings, we could not be more satisfied with our photography and are chomping at the bit to watch our highlight film and ceremony video!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    One Story Weddings 18
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 09/02/2018

Memorable Experience with One Story Weddings

This review is long over due... and deserves some details!
    My husband and I were so blessed to have this amazing crew do our engagement/wedding photos/video.
    From the very start, our experience has been a memorable one with One Story Weddings.

Engagement session:
    It all started with Gary doing our engagement photos. My husband and I ( My fiancé at the time), won a free engagement session with One Story Weddings. At the time we had no idea who we were going to hire as our Wedding photographer and we were just so excited to take these engagement photos. From Gary announcing the winners on social media, to taking our engagement session, it was a fun and memorable experience! Gary was so communicative and so very helpful. I am very indecisive, so I ask Gary to pick our location to take the engagement photos and I am so glad I let him decide :) I was so nervous to take these photos. I've never had to take professional photos and pose in front of a camera, it was just so awkward for me and for my husband! Lol! All those feeling went away once we met with Gary and started working with him. Gary is the most lovely, funniest, humble and friendliest man. My husband and I were on cloud nine that day. Gary has a very creative technique that will loosen you up and make you laugh for days! We got so many candid shots! My husband and I will always remember this day. Gary truly made us fall in love all over again! My husband and i were astonished, we said to one another, "how did he do that?!" It was magical!
    A couple of weeks later, our photos were ready. One Story is so efficient and we couldn't believe how quick we received our engagement photos. We met up with Gary to look over the engagement photos and also we took a peek at One Story Weddings work for weddings. Immediately we knew One Story Weddings is what we are looking for. We had a great connection with Gary and enjoyed working with him and that meant so much to us. One Story Weddings work.... AMAZING!! If we were blown away with engagement photos, we could just imagine what the wedding experience would be like! It didn't take us long to seal the deal and book One Story Weddings for our big special day!

Wedding day ( Sept 2, 2018):
    Gary made sure weeks before the wedding to reconnect with us. We discussed the wedding, itinerary, expectations, and most importantly the Timeline, which was emailed to us and detailed. I was so nervous the day before our wedding and it was so nice to speak to Gary on the telephone that day. He truly knows how to calm ones nerves. One Story Weddings accommodated all of our needs. While part of the crew was with me at the hotel, the other half of the crew met with my husband at our place, where he was getting ready. The moment I saw that familiar face of Grays' all my worries went away. I knew everything will be taken care of. One Story Weddings knows what they are doing and there was nothing for me to worry about. I had so much confidence in the crew that I did not have direct them, they took charge and nailed it! One Story Weddings truly made our wedding day that much more special. It was yet, another fun time with Gary and the crew! I practically became a professional posing for the crew! We were so comfortable with them that it felt like they were part of our family. Every single one of the crew from One Story Weddings, Gary, Jake, Ragi, Mark and Traci, were so professional and a pleasure to work! They treated my family as their family and we were all so appreciative of them. My parents will never forget that! If you want stunning pictures and beautiful people to work with, this is the crew! You will not regret it and totally worth the investment. The wedding photos are stunning and breathtaking! We received our highlight video recently and let me tell you...... A masterpiece!!!!! We can't stop watching our video! We were truly blessed to have Gary and One Story Weddings capture our special moments from beginning to end! Thank you One Story Weddings for all your dedication and hard work!!! Eddie and I are forever grateful!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    One Story Weddings 24
    One Story Weddings 25

Adam Beltran · Married on 08/26/2018

One story weddings

My experience with one story weddings was absolutely phenomenal. They were very professional and responsive when we contacted them and the product they gave us was second to none. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone I know getting married.

Sent on 02/16/2019