Costa Mesa, CA 92628 Map · Phone number

One Story Weddings 5
One Story Weddings 6
One Story Weddings 7

Diana · Married on 03/23/2019

Perfect Videography and Photography Team!

Gary and the One Story Wedding Team are AMAZING. You are in good hands if you book One Story Wedding, they didn't miss a single shot! We booked them for our engagement shoot, wedding photo, and videography and they did not disappoint. Everything fell into place seamlessly. Their communication skills are perfect! We are kind of awkward when it comes to taking pictures but Gary made everything so fun and easy We wish I could do it all over again with One Story Wedding! Our photos and video came out so beautiful and amazing! Thank you One Story Wedding and Gary for capturing our dream wedding!

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Kenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 03/09/2019

Best Decision of our entire wedding!

When I met Gary and Chris at a bridal fair, I was still in the beginning stages of wedding planning. We decided to pursue meeting with them after I viewed one of their highlight videos. I became emotional watching this video and I didn't even know the couple featured. I knew I had to have a video like that for our wedding.

When we later met with Gary, he explained to us exactly how a wedding day would usually go, he had a very detailed schedule as to what most weddings looked like, the time it took to capture photos needed, and mentioned a "first look" photo opportunity which I hadn't really heard of. My dear friend had just gotten married and end up regretting her choice in using a photographer that was not quite as experienced to save a few dollars. Experience and quality was the most important for Jeff and I.

After that meeting we knew we wanted to work with Gary and team for photos and videos on our big day.

The day of, his team was on time, professional, and didn't disturb processes I thought they might. They took photos of things I didn't even think about or didn't even thing I wanted until I saw them. They took the time on the photos that needed the time and effort, but got through so many of the others quickly that could have potentially taken too long, delaying the rest of the timeline, yet not compromising on quality. They worked very well with all of the other vendors, all who had nothing but stellar things to say about One Story Weddings.

We got our photos back 5 days ago and we both cannot stop looking through them. They transport us right back to that day. Your wedding day FLIES by, and you have a little post-wedding blues because of that, but One Story captured so many incredible images that we get to relive that day whenever we'd like. Also, unlike many photographers, the package we chose you get to have access to all high resolution digital files. I never thought it would be possible to like every single photo, but I absolutely do, so I am thrilled we get to keep them all!

Thanks so much, One Story Weddings, we could not be more satisfied with our photography and are chomping at the bit to watch our highlight film and ceremony video!

Sent on 04/09/2019
    One Story Weddings 18
  • Andrea

Andrea Deipola · Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely AMAZING vendor!!!

One Story Weddings were amazing to work with! From the first phone call we had with them, to the very last, they went above and beyond to make us happy. We had a very specific vision of what we wanted our wedding film to capture and how we wanted our story told. They listened to every concern, comment and wish that we had and made sure that we were happy with the outcome. We couldn't love our wedding film more! They truly captured every single emotion of that day and told our story better than we ever could have imagined! We will forever be grateful to One Story Weddings and their whole team for giving us a film that we can forever look back on to relive our day. No matter how many times we watch it, we tear up every single time. Thank you One Story!!! -Andrea & Gustavo

Sent on 08/16/2019