7142 Nimrod Drive, Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Map · Phone number

About One Moore Photo

Franklin E. Moore is One Moore Photo.  His professional photographer father let two year old Franklin use a Leica to take pictures. In his late teens, Franklin made the transition from being his father’s assistant to being the main photographer of weddings and Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, and from then he carried on a 70 year old family tradition of quality professional photography. In the 1960s Franklin was a photographer for The Independent Press Telegram in Long Beach, California. It was then that he incorporated a journalistic way of photographing weddings. That style became immediately popular and is still a major component of his event coverage. Using multiple cameras and lenses he creates images of your event that tell the story and capture the emotion like a well made motion picture. In addition, Franklin specializes in the following areas of photography: PORTRAITS, HEAD SHOTS, PETS, REUNIONS, COMMERCIAL, ADVERTISING, ART, SPORTS, LEGAL, AEREAL, FOOD, GLAMOUR, BOUDOIR, FASHION, ARCHITECTURE, STOCK, RESTORATION, etc. One Moore Photo also produces videos.

Other couples have also viewed

ab0f567de34d0197 1302107566100 11Silhouettekiss
atthegate

10 Reviews for One Moore Photo

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth K. · Married on 03/17/2020

Franklin was absolutely amazing!

Franklin our photographer who is the sole proprietor and photographer of one moore photography was amazing! Our wedding was on March 17 2020, but I found him last minute and he contacted me by phone one night like two weeks before or wedding; and the first conversation was so great he went over everything and reassured me it would all be ok. Because I had been trying to find a photographer forever, but he's the only one that really heald any water. He sent me a contract that he signed and it only took me a couple of days to decide yes. He gave me a very fair price and contract. But he stayed in contact with me when I had questions about the wedding, and he was really the only one who could answer. He also sent me samples of his work, which are beautiful and his own wedding planner boo which really helped me out. WHen the day came, I was supposed to get ready at the mall but since they change hours due to covd-19 pandemic he was very flexible and changed locations and worked with me. Before that, he checked with multiple people and security at the mall and found out we couldn't get in until to late at noon. So I missed my appointments and he took pictures of my mom helping me get ready instead. He really saved us multiple times over, when we got to the venue he was very helpful in figuring out me going down the aisle and different picture angles and getting everyone to work together even before that. He was very precise encouraging and so delightful. We were running a little late to the reception, so he called them and said we would be late and smoothed thing over with them, incredible! He took lovely photos that I just love of just us. At the venue he talked to the servers and hostess and just worked everything out and was also highly helpful and complimentary to them as well. The very whimsical and professionalism and quality of these photos don't lie. He worked with us on every level and went above and beyond. Honestly the best photographer I've ever had. We definitely recommend him, for any photo needs besides just wedding! He makes you feel comfortable and at home and confident. This guy was a blessing and God send just when we needed him. We just wanna tell him thanks! And definitely would highly suggest you use him!

Sent on 04/05/2020

Jessica · Married on 07/15/2017

Franklin took my engagement photos this month and he was so flexible and easy to work with. Franklin had a great eye for light and angles and gave excellent direction. My fiance who hates getting his photo taken had so much fun. Franklin had great ideas and also listened to our input and desires. Our photos came out great!

Sent on 06/30/2016

This Saturday night event was a wedding reception for all of our friends in a city separate from the private wedding held at our home. Franklin Moore included the travel and separate date from our wedding as one very reasonable wedding package and did not charge us for his overnight stay. The pictures are fabulous! Two full discs of friends and their antics from the whole evening...marvelous! He captured the lighting, the decorations, the musicians, the hilarious moments of dancing, toasting, hugging, and even silliness. These pictures capture that magical event and I will have a follow up party to show all our friends the great pictures. Franklin is unobtrusive and sensitive, knowing when to take a picture and when "not" to take a picture. I use him for all my special events!

Sent on 01/27/2015

One Moore Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1854
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Toning
    Trash The Dress
    Video
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Negatives
    Save the Date

• 7142 Nimrod Drive Huntington Beach, 92647 See on map
    7148431943 (Phone number)
    Location of (One Moore Photo)

One Moore Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does One Moore Photo include in the starting price?

One Moore Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography services does One Moore Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

One Moore Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• One Event / Day
  • Add'l Hours
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does One Moore Photo offer?

One Moore Photo offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does One Moore Photo offer?

One Moore Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Slideshow
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video

What photography materials does One Moore Photo offer for wedding events?

One Moore Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend One Moore Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

One Moore Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.