Oxford, MS 38655 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

About One Fine Day Events

One Fine Day Events is a full service wedding and event planning company specializing in customized wedding coordination and design. From large and lavish, to elegant and intimate, no two weddings or events are ever the same. Whatever your vision, our team finds a way to bring it to life.

1 Reviews for One Fine Day Events

Allison · Married on 06/26/2010

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Claire. I hired her for the "weekend of the wedding" and she was there for the entire six month period before that! She made sure I was getting everything done that I needed to be doing all along the way. On the actual day of the wedding, she and her team of girls worked magic. It rained all day for our outdoor event, right up to when the wedding started, and they managed to make everything flow so seamlessly. They found us a beautiful tent at the last second and I never had to deal with a thing. I am so glad Claire was a part of our wedding! I don't know what we would have done without her!

Sent on 07/28/2010

Real Weddings

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of One Fine Day Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Oxford, 38655 See on map