Salt Lake City, UT 84101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 10

About One Above Entertainment

(801) 419-4799 website: http://oneabovedj.com email: info@oneabovedj.com

The One Above Entertainment experience can be described in three simple words: engaging, energetic, and customized. A focus on these core principles has led us to become one of the top Utah wedding DJs with over 60 five-star reviews to prove it. We have entertained at at sports events with over 16,000 people in attendance, at grand openings, banquets, holiday parties, and intimate weddings with as few as 25 people. With each event we strive to create memories that your guests will remember forever.

We currently DJ in Salt Lake, Park City, Provo, Utah County, and surrounding areas. We also provide karaoke, photobooths, and decor lighting to the same areas. We will travel beyond these areas by request.

If you would like to set up a phone call to talk about your special event, please contact us here or call (801) 419-4799.

Follow One Above Entertainment on

0c39110bb24c4835 1421712484154 28536522266902346085690473n
We excel in creating memories that last a lifetime
We excel in creating memories that last a lifetime
We have sound systems that are perfect for ceremonies
We have sound systems that are perfect for ceremonies
Getting everyone on the dance floor is not a problem for us!
Getting everyone on the dance floor is not a problem for us!
Doesn't this look like fun! Book us today!
Doesn't this look like fun! Book us today!
Having a DJ that is interactive over the microphone gets everyone on the dance floor doing this all...
0c39110bb24c4835 1421712484154 28536522266902346085690473n

• Videos 1

39 Reviews for One Above Entertainment

One Above Entertainment 1
One Above Entertainment 2
One Above Entertainment 3

Morgan · Married on 09/07/2019

Cooper's The Guy!!

Cooper is not only an incredible DJ, but also an incredible person! He's so friendly and such a hard worker. You can tell how passionate he is about what he does. He was so well organized and incredibly professional, making the night go smooth as ever!
    No matter how many people are at the event, Cooper will make sure it's a party no matter what. He thinks everything through and seriously is the most prepared person we've ever met! If you are looking for someone to DJ whatever event you have coming up, I would hire Cooper in a heartbeat. He is well worth the investment and makes everything so much better and easier!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Evans · Married on 08/06/2019

An Amazing Wedding DJ!!!

Choosing Cooper Brown to be my DJ made my wedding day absolutely amazing!!! My biggest dream for my wedding was that my guests would enjoy the dancing, and Cooper did such a great job at getting everyone on the dance floor and having a blast! It has been a month since my wedding, and I am still getting compliments all the time from guests saying, “The dancing at your wedding was incredible, we had such a great time!” I would recommend this DJ to anyone!!! Cooper is very organized, and he will make sure the music and dancing on your day is perfect! His wedding planner spreadsheet that he works through with you allows you to have so much input into what exactly it is you want. Cooper is such an attentive listener, and he takes everything you want seriously. He is very professional in his communications with you, and he always returns your messages so promptly. He is so willing to let you make any decision you need to make your day great, but he is also there for feedback and to answer any questions that you have. If you love music (like I do!) he allows you to pick your playlists and create your dream wedding dance party. Meanwhile, he also gives fantastic input and recommendations. So alternatively if you do not know music as well and need a DJ that can create a good playlist for you (with your input of course!) he can do that as well. He is very experienced and knows what will work with crowds and what might not go as well. You can just tell by talking to him that this he knows what he is doing and is great at what he does. Cooper is so passionate about being a good DJ, and I knew that he genuinely cared about my big day and wanted my wedding to be everything I had ever wanted. Once I had picked Cooper as my DJ so much stress was gone because I was confident that he would do a great job, and he ended up being such an incredible DJ!! Additionally, Cooper is such a calm and positive presence at your wedding. I was running late to my ring ceremony rehearsal and was very stressed when I arrived to my venue. However, the second I walked into the door Cooper was there completely set-up and ready to go and enthusiastically welcomed me saying, “This is going to be an awesome wedding!” I instantly felt better, because I knew that with Cooper’s help conducting the ring ceremony music everything was definitely going to run smoothly (and it did!!). If you choose Cooper Brown for your DJ you will be SO happy! With his help you will have a fantastic wedding dance party and will make so many fun memories as you dance with your spouse, friends, and family throughout the night. Words really cannot describe how grateful I am that he was the DJ for my wedding.

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Erin

Erin Nielsen · Married on 08/01/2019

Best DJ in Utah

Cooper is so amazing at what he does! Always so kind and accommodating. He will make your event exciting and successful! I definitely recommend One Above Entertainment for any event!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Award

One Above Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,002.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Flat Screen, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Kayla Brooke Photography
    Kayla Brooke Photography Wedding Photographers

Cooper is wonderful to work with he is professional, easy going and very reliable.

• Salt Lake City, Utah, 84101 See on map