Salt Lake City, UT 84101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About One Above Entertainment

(801) 419-4799 website: http://oneabovedj.com email: info@oneabovedj.com

The One Above Entertainment experience can be described in three simple words: engaging, energetic, and customized. A focus on these core principles has led us to become one of the top Utah wedding DJs with over 60 five-star reviews to prove it. We have entertained at at sports events with over 16,000 people in attendance, at grand openings, banquets, holiday parties, and intimate weddings with as few as 25 people. With each event we strive to create memories that your guests will remember forever.

We currently DJ in Salt Lake, Park City, Provo, Utah County, and surrounding areas. We also provide karaoke, photobooths, and decor lighting to the same areas. We will travel beyond these areas by request.

If you would like to set up a phone call to talk about your special event, please contact us here or call (801) 419-4799.

Follow One Above Entertainment on

We excel in creating memories that last a lifetime
We excel in creating memories that last a lifetime
We have sound systems that are perfect for ceremonies
We have sound systems that are perfect for ceremonies
Getting everyone on the dance floor is not a problem for us!
Getting everyone on the dance floor is not a problem for us!
Doesn't this look like fun! Book us today!
Doesn't this look like fun! Book us today!
Having a DJ that is interactive over the microphone gets everyone on the dance floor doing this all...
0c39110bb24c4835 1421712484154 28536522266902346085690473n

Photos 10 Photos
Videos 1 Video

45 Reviews for One Above Entertainment

• Scott

Scott Keate · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Exceeded Our Expectations in Creativity and Flexibility!

Wow! Cooper Brown completely exceeded our expectations for our wedding and reception. From the moment we started planning the event to the final send-off, Cooper was great. He did a great job integrating our ideas in with some of the other fun things he suggested for the evening. The first part of the evening was an intimate dinner for close friends and family where we shared talents, gave toasts, and threw several impromptu curve balls his way. Cooper handled the surprises masterfully. The last part of the night was what many of our friends and family called the best reception they had ever been to. The dance floor was packed. We wanted to provide a memorable experience to say thank you to so many people who have a positive impact on our lives and Cooper really helped up deliver that. I would highly recommend working with Cooper as a DJ and Master of Ceremony for any event.

Sent on 04/01/2020
  • Amber

Amber Larson · Married on 09/12/2020

You don't need to look any further for a DJ! Cooper's your guy!

I can't tell you guys how happy I am that I booked Cooper for my wedding! Definitely one of the best decisions I made. So many people asked me who he was and where I found him because the wedding was such a PARTY! If you want a night you'll always remember and a party/wedding/dance your guests will never forget, hire Cooper Brown! Not only is it so fun, it's tailored to you and your wants and Cooper is there every step way, helping you plan an event that will impress everyone!

Sent on 03/31/2020

One Above Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much Amber! I just finished looking through your photo album and am so happy to see how much fun everyone had! I had a blast rocking with you guys. Thanks for trusting me as your DJ and MC!
  • Chris

Chris De La Vega · Married on 07/03/2020

Made my wedding a dream

This man was amazing! At first I was not confident that we needed a DJ for our wedding and only searched for one because my father was emphatic trying to convince me to have one. After looking online and calling/meeting with other DJ's I was under the impression that this would not be worth while, until I met DJ Cooper. He was so wonderful and helpful with setting up the plan for the reception and helped capture the best moments on film by coordinating with the photographer and videographer. He had wonderful ideas on how to execute performances throughout the reception and was fantastic at keeping the party alive for hours. He is more than willing to work with you and any last minute changes. I am convinced that without him as our DJ our wedding would have been another boring and droll event. If you want your wedding to be special and memorialized, I would insist you give this man a call.

Sent on 04/01/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

One Above Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1002.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Flat Screen
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Disco Ball
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    Karaoke
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

• Kayla Brooke Photography Wedding Photographers

Cooper is wonderful to work with he is professional, easy going and very reliable.

• Salt Lake City, Utah, 84101 See on map
    8014194799 (Phone number)
    Location of (One Above Entertainment)