591 Market Street, Saint Augustine, FL 32095 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Once Upon A Stylist

Once Upon a Stylist is THE go to girl for all of your wedding day hair needs, known for doing onsite wedding hair where the Bridal party can take comfort in being in familiar settings. Or Once Upon a stylist is home based in Historic San Marco and can host large bridal parties right there in the salon!!! We also LOVE destination weddings and traveling to wherever you choose to say the big "I DO"...

Follow us on Twitter @onceuponstylist and Instagram @onceuponastylist

premier bride glamping bwp 1256
premier bride glamping bwp 1158

65 Reviews for Once Upon A Stylist

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Mandi came to my destination wedding in the Bahamas and did a FABULOUS job with my hair and my guest's hair. She was so meticulous with every detail and is certainly a pro. I recommend her to every bride I know! My guests raved about how much they loved their styles. Mandi is the best in the business and she books up fast and far in advance so don't hesitate! Thank you Mandi!

Once Upon A Stylist 1

Stephanie · Married on 04/28/2018

I hired Mandi to do my hair for my wedding, and it was one of the best decisions I made! I actually discovered Mandi at a bridal expo. I feel very lucky that I did! She was very professional and worked with me to help plan a time for our hair trial. As soon as the trial was over, I paid her in full knowing that I needed her to be the one to do my wedding hair! Not only did she answers all of my questions and concerns along the way.. she also offered her own opinions and expert advice until I was completely satisfied. I've never received so many compliments on my hair! She also did 7 of my bridesmaids hair and finished with time to spare. Everyone looked absolutely stunning. She was able to tweak everyone's style a little to make sure it fit with their face shape and their hair length. While we were putting my hair up I told her it was hers to make how she wanted, and we ended up cutting a few of the pieces in front of my face to make it lay better. That is serious customer service. Hire her, she is worth every penny!

Stacy · Married on 01/13/2018

Mandi is amazing! She did hair for me, 4 bridesmaids and my mom for my wedding, and everyone's hair was stunning. My hair was half up half down, the bridesmaids decided to all do the same style based on a mix of two picutres they had, and my mom's hair was short and down. At my trial, I decided to do something with all of my hair to the side because I was worried about the curls falling by the end of the night. Last minute, on the day of my wedding, I decided to have my hair half up, half down. The curls stayed from 11am when Mandi did my hair until the end of the night! I was so thrilled with everyone's hair, and Mandi was a joy to work with. I would use Mandi again, and I'd definitely recommend her for anyone's wedding!

Once Upon A Stylist 2

Once Upon A Stylist FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 55.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 195.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 45

Real Weddings

• Amber Veatch Designs
    Amber Veatch Designs Wedding Planners

I always know that Mandi and her team are going to arrive on time and finish with time to spare which is so important when you're on a tight wedding day timeline.Most importantly she always does a beautiful job and is so fun and relaxing to be around. I highly recommend her to all of my brides!

• Emily Burton Designs
    Emily Burton Designs Wedding Florists

I recently needed my hair styled in a vintage look for my new website stylized photo shoot. I hired Once Upon A Stylist, and could not have been happier. I printed out a picture of a specific Vintage Wave Hairstyle and when Mandi got finished, it look identical to the picture that I gave her! It was absolutely stunning!!! She is professional and personably all at the same time. I will definitely be using her again & highly recommend her. Thanks again for making my hair stunning! I got so many compliments on it and I adored it.

• Carrie Wilson Makeup
    Carrie Wilson Makeup Wedding Hair & Makeup

I really enjoy working with Mandi. She is so talented and has such a sweet and calming personality. Every time I refer her to a client, they are ALWAYS happy with the results.

• 591 Market Street Saint Augustine, FL 32095 See on map