Canyon Country, CA 91387 Map · Phone number

download

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for Once Upon A Photo

Alexandra · Married on 06/06/2015

Once Upon A Photo was wonderful to work with! They custom designed our photo strips to exactly how we wanted them! They were very prompt and professional and did an amazing job at guiding people to place their photo strips in our album and write notes. They had a fantastic array of props and everyone had a blast taking photos! I would absolutely recommend them to anybody looking for an amazing photo booth company for their big day!!

Sent on 06/13/2015

Nayeli · Married on 03/21/2015

If there was 10 stars I would give them 20! Jason was super professional and let me design my own strip. My guest had an awesome time taking pictures. They have some of the greatest props and they have such a fun energy. I really recommend them for any event and will be booking them for our next event. Thank you Jason for making my event unforgettable.

Sent on 03/27/2015

Shelley · Married on 03/07/2015

I just had my wedding on 3-7-15 and Once Upon A Photo was our vendor. When I first started looking for photobooths, I literally met with, emailed with or visited in person 10 possible vendor choices. Jason and Once Upon A Photo were hands down the best photobooth company in the southern California area. This is based on responsiveness, price and props.

My fiance proposed in a library, we got married in a library and I wanted a library/book themed photobooh. Jason created a beautiful image of a book with a heart that said "Happily ever after." Then he went above and beyond because my wedding was very purple and I wanted a photobooth with a purple curtain. He was able to get a purple curtain and it looks absolutely amazing! I have been to many photobooths, and Once Upon A Time definitely has the most props, and the best props of all of the photobooths that I have been in.

My friends and family had such a great time and I cannot recommend Once Upon A Photo enough. They were on time, they amped up my friends and family before the pictures, and they brought/helped to create a fantastic scrapbook that my husband and I will be able to treasure for years to come. If you need something to make a birthday party, corporate event or wedding something fun and special then definitely use Once Upon A Photo.

Sent on 03/12/2015

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Once Upon A Photo 1
    Family Discount- Free hour with Purchase of 2 hour rental
    Rent the best Photo Booth anywhere in Los Angeles County for just Two Hours ($400) and get one hour Free. That is a three hour Photo Booth Rental of unlimited pictures for just $400.00. Your guests will love you for it and you’ll have tons of fantastically fun photos to remember the day.

• Canyon Country, 91387 See on map