696 Dutchess Turnpike, Poughkeepsie, NY 12603 Map · Phone number

About On Location Studios

Here at On Location Studios we take great pride in offering the finest photographic services available to date. As a full service studio and lab we work together with you to capture every nuance of your special day and then deliver to you from our state of the art lab the finest images possible. From the most lavish event to the special family gathering we are confident that you will love our non-invasive style and superior quality. We invite you to visit our facility in Poughkeepsie and view our work. As one of only a handful of businesses in the country that actually control the photographic process through all stages our quality is second to none. We look forward to meeting you and being a part of your special day.

Follow On Location Studios on

92749869cf610647 1281038739960 8079131

2 Reviews for On Location Studios

Allison · Married on 09/19/2008

Ladies,

If you want the best of the best, look no further.
    Your photographer is your shadow at your wedding.
    No one is more personable, No one does it better!!

Sent on 09/03/2010

Cathy · Married on 08/22/2009

4.2
      3.0

My husband and I have amazing photos of our wedding day thanks to Al Nowak. From the instant we asked him to be our photographer, he was 100% committed to making sure his participation in our wedding was exactly what we wanted. Al took the time to listen to our thoughts and ideas and was always available to answer any questions we had. He honored all of our special requests – such as allowing us to party with our friends and family throughout the evening instead of posing for formal pictures for hours on end. The few formal shots that we asked to have taken Al finished quickly and efficiently and we were back to the party before we knew it. Plus he stealthily navigated the dance floor and managed to capture candid moments of every single guest. Al was easygoing and professional throughout the entire event. Everybody who has seen the wedding pictures has commented on how great they look and how hard it is to choose between so many amazing pictures!
    While Al did everything we asked of him, and did it all very well, there are several photos I wish I had from my special day that I do not and I wish he had had the initiative and the thought to take them. He took pictures of the groom's parents, and of the groom with the best man, but I do not have a picture of my parents or of myself with my maid of honor. It was a small oversight but it makes the pictures uneven and so I could not give him a perfect rating. However we did tell him to take candid shots and not spend much time on formal shots so he was only following orders but some extra posed photos would have been nice and would have earned him a better rating.
    The final product, our wedding album, is amazing. Al did a great job organizing and creating it and it is something that I look through and enjoy regularly.

Sent on 09/08/2010

On Location Studios FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums