5737 Everglade Rd, Dallas, TX 75227 Map · Phone number

About Ollieshouse

After spending numerous hours planning your special day perfectly, taking the time to remember it should not leave you stressed out. Capturing those priceless moments is not a hassle when you choose Ollieshouse. Our company is designed to accommodate your needs, with personal sessions with your photographer, your business is much more appreciated. With us, your memories never end. Ollieshouse is where the quality is great, convenience is never a problem and the right price is our middle name.

img1987
img1987
img0578

13 Reviews for Ollieshouse

dana · Married on 07/16/2015

Kelvin, did a excellent job at my daughter wedding, The pictures were very clear and of good quality. He took time to choose the right angle to take the pictures. Kelvin is very professional and will make your day complete. Thanks for been apart of my daughters day.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Ashli · Married on 12/06/2008

Ollies house photography helped make my wedding day great! I felt totally comfortable that he knew what he was doing and the experience was one I'l never forget!!!!

Sent on 03/04/2016

Kitambra · Married on 08/02/2008

Ollieshouse Photography did an outstanding job for our wedding. Words can not describe and/or explain how pleased we are with our engagement, bridal, wedding, and reception pictures. The photographer did such an awesome job that it made the picture selection process difficult. We wanted all of the pictures. The photographer was open to ideas and suggestions. He was very involved from the initial contact until the end. He came to the church to ensure the lightening was appropriate a few weeks prior to the wedding. He came to our wedding rehearsal to observe the order of the service. We not only gained a photographer; we gained a friend as well. Ollieshouse Photography truly demonstrates all the following qualities: Professionalism, Responsiveness, Flexibility, Reasonable Pricing, and Quality Service. I would highly recommend this vendor to others as well as use this vendor for future events.

Sent on 08/28/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Ollieshouse FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 700.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

• Sequel
    Sequel Wedding Dresses

Ollieshouse has taken numerous pictures for me and I am delighted with the quality and the eye that Kelvin has when creating masterpieces with the lens.

• Luv Is Awesome Enterprise
    Luv Is Awesome Enterprise Wedding Planners

I've had the opportunity to work with Ollieshouse staff during a wedding. The overall experience and professionalism received was great. He will be a vendor that I recommend to others and look forward to working with them!

• 5737 Everglade Rd Dallas, 75227 See on map