Olivia Yuen Photo

Houma, LA View map Visit website
$2,800 Most Popular Price

$2,800 Most Popular Price

Intimate & Honest Photography

Hey there! I am based out of New Orleans but willing (and ready!) to travel to the ends of the earth for love.

Above anything else, I believe in telling the truth through my work. If there's anything you should know about working with me it is this: You can trust me. You can trust that I care about who you are. I put my heart into capturing who you are individually and as a couple. I unashamedly become attached to the people that I work with and by default, your adventure will become a part of mine.

We would work well together if you’re someone who values their marriage above their wedding day, if you’d feel content with a dirty dress at the end of the night, and most importantly, if it's important to you to have your photographs truthfully represent your wedding day. If this sounds like you, slide into my DMs 😉

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,300

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Abbi
    Abbi Married on 10/22/2021

Best Choice Ever

Olivia was such a joy to work with for our wedding, engagement and lifestyle photos. She is worth EVERY PENNY and more. She makes being in front of the camera so much more comfortable. She is sweet and kind and attentive and helped us navigate an extremely stressful wedding. If you are looking for beautiful, authentic photos to capture your love - you need Olivia in your life.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie H. Married on 04/24/2021

Capturing emotion and feeling effortlessly and joyfully!

Photography was my number 1 priority for my wedding dreams. It was a DREAM that Olivia was available for our intimate wedding in April 2021! I panic searched for a photographer about 2 months before and found Olivia and was desperate to work with her! Her open and smily disposition was the first thing I noticed and her mission to tell your story in the unique and personal way it should be told was the hook line and sinker for me.
    She is so incredible to work with before the actual day too. She is so organized and helpful for such a stressful planning process that the wedding industry makes planning a wedding. It was definitely the easiest and most enjoyable part of planning for me! And on the actual day, she went with the flow and was such an easy and wonderful calm energy. Taking the couple shots after the wedding around the city of New Orleans was absolutely my favorite part of the day! It was so fun and relaxing with her and her husband. Just like hanging out with good friends.

I LOVE the many many results and the little details she captured for us to remember every aspect of the day that would otherwise fade away as well as such wonderful candids that have so much heart and emotion that my husband and family will cherish forever. COULD NOT RECOMMEND ENOUGH!
  • Nova
    Nova S. Married on 04/03/2021

Thee Perfect Day 4.3.21

On 4.3.21, my wife and I arrived at City Park in New Orleans for elopement. We had browsed pics and thought we had found the perfect spot for our ceremony, but...the park was bustling with people and activities. Along comes our soft spoken photographer Olivia who suggested we start walking because she knows this perfect place in the park that would be perfect for us...it was just that, PERFECT! Olivia was attentive to detail and captured every emotion presented. She asked that we bask in those moments, live in them and she went to work with her camera. Previews were readily available almost immediately, and the full gallery was readily available weeks before the deadline. We are amazed at the quality and quantity of her work. We are forever grateful to her for capturing our day with her lens. We’ll definitely visit New Orleans again and have already planned to have her capture us again. She is the best and our recommendation to all is to stop looking and start booking. Kim + Sunshine

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

Olivia Yuen Photo Price Rates

address Houma, LA, 70360
Location of (Olivia Yuen Photo)

Olivia Yuen Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Olivia Yuen Photo include in the starting price?

Olivia Yuen Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Olivia Yuen Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

Olivia Yuen Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Olivia Yuen Photo offer?

Olivia Yuen Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Olivia Yuen Photo offer?

Olivia Yuen Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Olivia Yuen Photo offer for wedding events?

Olivia Yuen Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Olivia Yuen Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Olivia Yuen Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in New Orleans for your wedding