Olivia Yuen Photo Reviews

Olivia Yuen Photo 5
  • Diana

Diana Chen · Getting married on 05/08/2020

The BEST Wedding Photographer EVER

Olivia photographed my wedding in Toronto in August 2019, and I could not have been happier with our wedding photos! We've gotten so many compliments on our wedding photos and are still getting compliments on them months later. On top of being an amazing photographer, Olivia was so easy to work with and so accommodating and flexible. She also made us feel really comfortable being in front of the camera, which is saying a LOT for my husband (he refuses to take photos ever). Olivia is really everything you can ask for in a photographer, and I would recommend her to anyone!

Olivia Yuen Photo 6
    Olivia Yuen Photo 7
    Olivia Yuen Photo 8
    Olivia Yuen Photo 9

Olivia Yuen Photo's reply:

Thank you so much for your words Diana! I loved my whole experience in Toronto with your families!! Thank you for choosing me!!
  • Morgan

Morgan Teller · Married on 10/08/2019

AMAZING all around

Olivia did an amazing job with our engagement photos and wedding shoot. Our pictures are/were stunning and captured our character so well! She is professional, very easy to get a hold of, and very amazing to work with! and it was a great price!

Olivia Yuen Photo 10
    Olivia Yuen Photo 11
    Olivia Yuen Photo 12
    Olivia Yuen Photo 13
    Olivia Yuen Photo 14
    Olivia Yuen Photo 15
    Olivia Yuen Photo 16

Olivia Yuen Photo's reply:

It was such a joy to be with you and your families on your wedding day
  • Steven

Steven Flack · Married on 10/08/2019

Able to capture what we didn't know we were missing

Olivia first and foremost encourages her clients to be themselves and comfortable. She was able to take what we wanted (and much more didn't even know we wanted), communicate her vision with us, and turn meld into an amazing display of what our relationship is about: embracing the awkward, funny, and cherishing one another. From our engagement photo sessions to the wedding shoots, she's present, active, and dreaming of how to capture the moments and essence of what's happening. I would, without a doubt, recommend her to my best of friends, acquaintances, and strangers alike.

Olivia Yuen Photo 17
    Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Montgomery · Married on 09/01/2019

Olivia is the best!!

We are obsessed with our wedding photos! I am usually very uncomfortable having my picture taken, but Olivia made us feel very relaxed. Our photos look so natural and are exactly what we were hoping for. She was also very quick to get us several preview photos back. We are beyond happy with our experience and would highly recommend Olivia as a wedding photographer!!

Olivia Yuen Photo 29
    Olivia Yuen Photo 30
    Olivia Yuen Photo 31
    Sent on 10/19/2019

Katie · Married on 06/01/2019

She is the best!

I am so glad Olivia photographed our wedding!! She took some of the best pictures I have ever seen. I thought it would be awkward and we would miss out on a lot of our wedding day, but she did perfect. She made sure to take the pictures we wanted and planned it out perfectly. We didn't miss anything!! She is the sweetest and so organized and she gave us our pictures back so fast. She couldn't have done better!

Victor Alma · Married on 04/20/2019

Fantastic & Professional

Olivia is a brilliant photographer. We had the privilege of having her shoot our wedding in April of this year. She arrived promptly to our rehearsal, as well as the day of our wedding, and was professionally dressed and prepared on both occasions. She skillfully adapted to several last-minute requests for poses and family photos, even coordinating her efforts with our videographer to ensure that she was maximizing the quality of photos taken. Olivia has an intangible way of creating an atmosphere of comfort that draws out a natural, fun-loving ease during sessions. She knows how to evoke the affection needed to capture breathtakingly pure moments. Olivia expediently had nearly 900 photos masterfully edited and shared with us onto a digital photo album. The pictures were perfectly categorized and easy to share and download with family and friends. When we reviewed our photos, my wife and I were completely enchanted with them. The photos transcended any expectations we had. Our every desire was accommodated or over-delivered on. We simply cannot recommend Olivia Yuen enough! On a personal note, we appreciate you, Olivia, for giving us the gift of a lifetime: precious moments that we can forever cherish and share with our future children and grandchildren. As memories fade, the photographs will always remain. Thank you. Sincerely, Victor & Melissa A.

Sent on 10/17/2019

Taylor Acosta · Married on 02/16/2019

Professional, fun, and easy!

Olivia was incredible! I’m so happy my husband and I had the opportunity to work with her on the best day of our lives! She captured the emotions and special moments of our wedding that we will cherish forever! She was very professional and had an authenticity about her that made you feel very natural and like you knew her for forever!

Morgane Lirette-Prové · Married on

All the stars!

Perfect service, gorgeous pics! Having only met Oliva the day before our wedding, how natural we felt in front of her camera is a testament to how lovely, sincere and fun she is. On top being a wonderful person, she is a dream of a photographer. As long as she's available, Olivia will be my go-to for life.

Sent on 10/16/2019