San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94016 Map · Phone number
· Visit website

About Olivia Grace Events

PASSION FOR EVENTS: Creating, planning, and managing memorable events has long been my passion. I was fortunate enough to learn and practice my skills and build my knowledge and expertise while working at some of the best-known Silicon Valley companies. I have demonstrated experience of putting on uniquely successful events that are enjoyed and remembered fondly by the attendees.

LOVE FOR WEDDINGS: I started Olivia Grace Events out of a passion for helping couples make their wedding everything they dreamed of without any of the stress. I have the ability to help plan weddings that meet a couple’s budget parameters while consistently delivering an experience that surpasses expectations. I have a deep understanding of the details, the logistics, and the emotional factors that all lead to the dream wedding. My own wedding (that I planned) was featured on Style Me Pretty.

OFFICIAL BUSINESS: I earned my BA from the University of California, Irvine and obtained my MBA in management from Boston College. I started my career in developing and executing marketing plans in the luxury residential real estate industry. I then worked for Sequoia Capital, a top-tier venture firm in Menlo Park. My career has offered opportunities to plan and manage a wide variety of events. I look forward to helping you plan your next event!

Michelle Lücker offers couples an array of streamlined wedding planning services. For a truly unique and one-of-a-kind experience, said services include:

• Consultation

Olivia Grace Events 4
Olivia Grace Events 5

Andrew · Married on 05/26/2019

Best planner EVER!

Michelle is the most amazing event planner. For over a year, Michelle guided my wife-to-be and I through the wedding process. She was at every vendor appointment, coordinated with the venue, and helped outline necessary tasks with a schedule and timeline. Not only did she coordinate the wedding itself, she also planned the welcome party and post wedding brunch. She was there for us whenever we needed her by phone/text/email and would respond at a moments notice.

My wife and I got married in May of 2019 in Napa. Of course it decided to rain on our wedding day (in May...). After a year of perfectly timing out and coordinating an outdoor wedding, Michelle had to make a 180 turn and make everything happen indoors. Lucky for us, we were worry free (for the most part) as we knew Michelle would make it perfect, and that she did.

My wedding weekend was by far the most fun I have ever had, and I attribute that to Michelle Lücker.

Sent on 06/20/2019

Laurie Benson · Married on 05/26/2019

Phenomenal Experience!

Michelle is the best! She is organized, knowledgeable, creative and the utmost professional. Not only does she know how to "run the show" when things are going smoothly but she knows how to handle the completely unexpected and make it perfect. Our gorgeous outdoor venue was rained out the day before the wedding. MIchelle took the reins and turned a frumpy alternate space into a magical masterpiece that took your breath away and wowed the bride and groom beyond their imagination. I can't speak highly enough of Michelle's talent. Her grace under pressure is the icing on the cake!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Olivia Grace Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 4500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 8000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 10000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 75.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil